Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 318. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
man. no need to respond FUD.

ask them to play with the pre-release wallet then they will have hint what will come next.

maybe it is not perfect now, but it is certainly something new.

bozarlom has been talking about proof of signature for years. i believe this time he is trying to deliver it.
加QQ:410192694
Activity: 82
Poloniex' troll box is so much nicer than both yobit's and c-cex'
Their coin request form is fairly easy. I thought of doing it (but not without your permission/advice), but I thought it would be better if devs would do it, maybe after all the STaTiC nodes are online.

Another good plus additionally decentralized exchange for the future would be shapeshift.io

You are doing grand work here. No matter what trolls and fuders tell.

I 100% agree with everything said here!
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I can tell you all that we are causing a rumbling in the crypto world.

Borzalom just informed me that he just pushed a blank commit because a troll on one of the troll boxes is trying to FUD that Borzalom has left the TEAM.

So, don't be confused by the new commit...

Things are still as stands, the release comes soon and you will all know EXACTLY what is happening when we do our next announcement.

Thank you for understanding!

Please tell Borzalom not to waste his time on yobit's cancer box...people on that chat remind of people back in 2014 lol, a few noob fucktards with 0.01 btc thinking someone with 2 BTC buy or sell order is a whale...
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
I can tell you all that we are causing a rumbling in the crypto world.

Borzalom just informed me that he just pushed a blank commit because a troll on one of the troll boxes is trying to FUD that Borzalom has left the TEAM.

So, don't be confused by the new commit...

Things are still as stands, the release comes soon and you will all know EXACTLY what is happening when we do our next announcement.

Thank you for understanding!

New logo idea

A fresh modern look indeed, the current logo feels so 90s like lol.

nice one.

Looking good... Please correct the font though: XtraBYtes so the XBY is evident.

Thank you for efforts, it is highly appreciated by all of us here at XtraBYtes! Smiley

ask them to play with the pre-release wallet then they will have hint what will come next.

bozarlom has been talking about proof of signature for years. i believe this time he is trying to deliver it.

Thank you for the endorsement!

Great advice also!! Smiley

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
New logo idea

A fresh modern look indeed, the current logo feels so 90s like lol.

nice one.
Activity: 103
Yes, I suggest people play with the wallet and get familiar with setting up STaTiC nodes, this alone proves development is being done. I would also familiarize yourselves with borzaloms history which is easily searchable.

I'm including questions like these ie. who is the dev what is their history and wallet development in the FAQ, a draft of which I will send to CCRevolution within the next few days. My aim is that this will be something that you can reference for quick concise answers.

I saw someone ask for a slack link https://xtrabytes.slack.com/, once in move from general to #xtrabyteschat by clicking it on the left hand side, the community is fairly active in there.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
@CCRevolution good post, 2 questions a lot of people want to know. If you can answer those, a lot of trust will be gained.

1) You say the team is working very hard and is programming. How come the last github commit is 14 days ago? https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master
2) How do we know for sure the team is different from the team that did Bitmox?

OK, first of all, I appreciate your post and I understand the concerns. But please do us all a favor (including yourself) and spend some time reading through the forum. This is FUD with regard to the Bitmox thing... Go read please. The entire story has been on these forums for over 2 months now.

Your other question, the good question:

This was discussed earlier in the Slack...

We cannot do the commit because it is basically ready to go (but there are clean ups needed - added after Slack post; because the Bitmox code was a copycat MESS) and if we release now people will start setting up their STaTiC because the code is ready... So, its a major release that cannot be released. Please be patient... This is all being done properly for the benefit of everyone. You guys need to just be patient. In just over 24 hours there will be an announcement made and then you will see why... Relax please... We have not let you down until now. right??? We do not intend to let anyone down... Have faith, you will be rewarded.

That is our statement... and know this: What is happening here has the potential to be the greatest success story EVER in the history and future of crypto. You are all taking part and next week when you see the price and look back knowing where we are now, you will be blown away... You will see.

Thank you and again, please read... You will be far better served.

Thanks, great reply. I'm buying some, let's see what happens. Good luck with the announcement!  Smiley
Ccrevolution seems like a nice guy. Just bought around 20.000 coins. Let's what happens Smiley

Thank you Trumpman and good choice! Wink

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Ccrevolution seems like a nice guy. Just bought around 20.000 coins. Let's what happens Smiley
@CCRevolution good post, 2 questions a lot of people want to know. If you can answer those, a lot of trust will be gained.

1) You say the team is working very hard and is programming. How come the last github commit is 14 days ago? https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/commits/master

OK, first of all, I appreciate your post and I understand the concerns. But please do us all a favor (including yourself) and spend some time reading through the forum. This is FUD with regard to the Bitmox thing... Go read please. The entire story has been on these forums for over 2 months now.

Your other question, the good question:

This was discussed earlier in the Slack...

We cannot do the commit because it is basically ready to go (but there are clean ups needed - added after Slack post; because the Bitmox code was a copycat MESS) and if we release now people will start setting up their STaTiC because the code is ready... So, its a major release that cannot be released. Please be patient... This is all being done properly for the benefit of everyone. You guys need to just be patient. In just over 24 hours there will be an announcement made and then you will see why... Relax please... We have not let you down until now. right??? We do not intend to let anyone down... Have faith, you will be rewarded.

That is our statement... and know this: What is happening here has the potential to be the greatest success story EVER in the history and future of crypto. You are all taking part and next week when you see the price and look back knowing where we are now, you will be blown away... You will see.

Thank you and again, please read... You will be far better served.

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

I woke up today, after running for 24 hours non-stop on OUR XtraBYtes MISSION and then sleeping just 5 hours and I saw some nice posts from some people who ARE PAYING ATTENTION!! I am in a generous mood and I like giving surprises from time to time.

Thanks for your support today:

All white papers do is explain an idea in more technical language. You can't blame this project to not have everything set out perfectly (like actual scams are) There was a narrative from the project that no one could of foresaw, an ICO scammed a lot of people and a community decided to make something out of the mess.

Its not the normal way thing are done but my hunch is they believe in what they are doing and the key ideas are actually great.

*Be honest who ever read a white paper 99% of people don't, the biggest scams ever have had dense complex white papers which no one ever checked out and they used it as a carrot to fool people.

Troy, please PM me your XtraBYtes wallet address... you just earned 10.000 XBY

You better release that whitepaper my dude

CC has been clear the whitepaper is a few months away.  I'm not sure what value your post has in light of this. 

CCN, please PM me your XtraBYtes wallet address... you just earned 10.000 XBY

CC has been clear the whitepaper is a few months away.  I'm not sure what value your post has in light of this. 

The value is to create FUD.  Fear Uncertainity and Doubt. The hope is they can crash the price and buy cheap. White papers are one of these things people expect but actually many coins don't have. How could the developer possibly of made a decent White paper in the time the Ico collapsed and they revived the project. Answer is they couldn't it would not of been possible. The tech has now been explained how it would work. Now let's wait for the static nodes to start being set up and we can give a confident message out. After that white paper is no rush or concern.

Realistic, please PM me your XtraBYtes wallet address... you just earned 10.000 XBY

The moral of the story here is that it is important for everyone to be informed and to know what is happening with our program. All the truth is in these pages, start at the ANN and follow through to the other threads if you want the deep history. Read............... read everything... See the crap we have been through... the trollage, the scam itself and the journey we have been on to bring us to today, with our XBY sitting at a new floor that is 8000% above where we were just a few days ago. It's pretty amazing!!

But I urge you all to NOT pay attention to the FUD here in the forum and definitely STOP listening to the trolls in the the chatboxes at C-CEX and Yobit (they are just wanting to shake the XBY out of your hands and into theirs so they can make another 10 to 20% in their game of buy and sell).

XtraBYtes is a LONG TERM PROJECT... Anyone holding will benefit long term. Anyone with STaTiC will not only benefit long term, they will be EARNING daily SHOCK rewards from the XtraBYtes program that is planned... Please, stop listening to these clowns and hold your coins... build up your wallets... You never know what is in store for the future!! Wink

We are very good at marketing and we are doing everything possible to attract more and more attention to XBY... but make no mistake; we could NOT have done this without you folks and this is one of the main reasons I am so generous today.

I bought these coins... I was scammed out of my BTC to get the coins I am giving today (we are not the DEVS, we did not POP these XBY out of our hard drives for the cost of electricity)... But, I believe in giving back and I want to thank you 3 people ( I know there are others and I thank you ALL, but this is just how it goes ) and I ask for the patience of the XtraBYtes community because we have many special days ahead. You will all see as time passes that this is the BEST investment you EVER made, with the exception of the 1 you made to get your first Bitcoin so you could be here today.

Thank you all!! See you in the troll boxes!!!!  Cool

Dave

PS. The whitepaper comes when the programming is complete... figure it out and stop with your FUD!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

The more eyes we have on XtraBYtes, the bigger it will become!!

CC has been clear the whitepaper is a few months away.  I'm not sure what value your post has in light of this.  

The value is to create FUD.  Fear Uncertainity and Doubt. The hope is they can crash the price and buy cheap. White papers are one of these things people expect but actually many coins don't have. How could the developer possibly of made a decent White paper in the time the Ico collapsed and they revived the project. Answer is they couldn't it would not of been possible. The tech has now been explained how it would work. Now let's wait for the static nodes to start being set up and we can give a confident message out. After that white paper is no rush or concern.
Activity: 207
Need a working slack invite link.
Activity: 173
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

Activity: 192
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Now... what is next??

Jump to: