Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 322. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Some logos I shared in the Slack - I am getting the name adjusted to be correct!  Preference seems to be for the first one.

Awesome! I love it! Cheesy
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Some logos I shared in the Slack - I am getting the name adjusted to be correct!  Preference seems to be for the first one.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i would also suggest to join xby slack channel as much talk going on there: https://xtrabytes.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcwODkwNDUzMDU2LTE0OTI2MjQ2NzktYTAxZTFlYTUzOA
community growing current 41 people there.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Register Static Node is disabled. When will it be enabled? When will be possible to run node? Please answer.
So for now nobody cant run masternode and instruction was just for future?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
some questions:

1. there is no pow and pos, but i see the wallet is blk codebase with pos on it.
2. about distributed storage. any special requirements for StaTic node for host service?
3. how is the contract for storage made? do you have any proof of concept? demo

sorry, just wondering the story is too good to be true.

but have to admit you guys are very dedicated and wish you good luck.

maybe invest some if there is solid explanation and proof.
Activity: 7
If need a webdesigner for the site ask me Smiley

Your logo is ready  Cheesy

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/207848xby.jpg

I dig it!!

I was just experimenting myself with logos, fonts.

I think simple and clean is always the best way to go.... And you nailed it.
Activity: 14
Been following this on yobit this week how do I buy a static node? just buy 1m coins and put in the xby wallet? Can I backup offline for security correct?

Read on page 20...i followed the instructions

Are there any wallets for MAC?
Activity: 53
If need a webdesigner for the site ask me Smiley

Your logo is ready  Cheesy

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/207848xby.jpg
Activity: 53
Hello

I joined the adventure but can you tell us more about security? Thank you

Is the compromise with the static nodes that this part becomes more centralized with respect to the bitcoine, to a maximum number of 650 static nodes?

How will static nodes support DDOS protection?

If there is a price peak and 90% of the owners of static nodes are liquidating, will the network not be much less secure?

The long-term renewal of static nodes is destroyed at the static node over time. I do not think the good deterioration of the number of static nodes from a first block is a good idea.

Sooner or later, you will face the turnover. You can set up a lottery or static nodes competing on the price, or a first come, first served, that is to say 300 knots max, if the number goes below 300 then the portfolio that signaled the setting Static node level, the longer is upgraded to the static node on the network.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Been following this on yobit this week how do I buy a static node? just buy 1m coins and put in the xby wallet? Can I backup offline for security correct?

Read on page 20...i followed the instructions
Activity: 14

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
We need to get Xtrabytes on Coin Telegraph, I'm sure that will explode the price. Dev can you look into that. Just to spread the word.

Normally I would say making a forum once a coin has matured is a good idea but i think even soon a dedicated forum would be a good idea.

RE: Cointelegraph...

Fantastic idea... but I would prefer to wait until we have the STaTiC nodes up and running before we step into the ring like that...

Definitely on the agenda though!

Thank you!

bought some more while at work computer. hopefully wont be fired for doing  Grin

I dont know why the price has not rocketed yet. but kind of gllad it hasnt yet.

Talk to your boss, he/she might thank you for introducing them to a great way to earn extra money! Wink

I have been trading in these markets for about 18 months and I have seen that in general when a coin does a news release, the price normally goes down afterwards (even if the news is good) and ours did also, but after the release it was like being in the twilight zone  Grin There was ZERO reaction for a fairly considerable amount of time while people read and digested what we released... I think we made a big impact!

Then by the next day we had haters standing at the door... and slowly the price went down because there will always be people unsure and they sell. Otherwise, we have maintained what is the current floor price of XBY and that is the 40 to 45 satoshi range.

So, this shows us that we have raised the floor price by 4000% to 4500% in the last week and soon I think we will see the price starting to rise again to the next floor price. This will continue for several months as we release more and more information and sections of the coming XtraBYtes technology.

Don't sell your XBY... buy more so you can be a STaTiC Wink
Can I suggest a new moderated thread when the team get their ducks in line and have a new website and someone to do the graphics etc. All great coins early on get FUDed to death because traders are frustrated they can't buy a large amount cheap so they want the price drop.

agree. I wonder if we should change the name later. its fine for crypto but its not very user friendly if average people use it.

A new moderated thread may be something to consider and we will discuss the PROS and CONS of this in the newly forming committee (if interested in being on the committee, please see this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18740035 )

Changing the name? You mean to not use XtraBYtes?

I personally believe this is the most powerful brand name we could ever ask for in the space we are entering. We can and will build massive campaigns around this name.

I am about as worried about the FUD and Trolls as I am about going to the bathroom later... but if they lie and are rude, they are shown the door with truth and collective hammers.  Cool

Anyone informed by reading our thread is a solid supporter of XBY and XtraBYtes. We do not need to worry about the people saying bad things in an effort to drive down the price of the coin so that they can buy low and sell high...

It's all good and just brings more attention Smiley

Do we have an estimate when static node registration completion will be launched?

It sounds like the next version will be available at any point, but we are not going to put timelines anymore... Borzalom is using every available amount of time he has to get this set up working 100%. He does not want a messy blockchain being released.

What I can suggest is for everyone to practice the setup steps... and also (for anyone who has not already done so) take the time to review the history of XtraBYtes on the 3 different forums (start with the ANN and down the page you will see links that go back) and once you see that everything is genuine and as we say... buy more XBY or spread the word.

An informed community is a STRONG community...

Thank you for being part of the XtraBYtes!!

I think that it is better to spread after the whitepaper comes out

This may not be a bad idea... however we are a long way from being ready with the whitepaper.

This is new technology, it is experimental... Borzalom is building and tweaking all the time... The job is getting done, don't misunderstand and he will create magic, but the whitepaper cannot be completed until we have everything up and running 100% because this is what the whitepaper is all about.

This is why we are "estimating" a 2 to 3 month timeline for the whitepaper...

For a small fee,you can submit to Novaexchange and since there's already had a strong community support and many are now coming in to supprt this coin,you can submit it to their trading platform you only need 250 votes and every users can vote once daily.

Thank you Aoic! We have discussed this exchange a few days ago and it did not appeal to anyone.

I personally fee we should focus on getting listed on Bittrex and as another member suggested, Polo may pick us up if we continue growing organically like this...

What are the benefits of being on smaller exchanges like Nova and others? What are the MAJOR Altcoin exchanges we should be shooting for other than Bittrex and Polo?

Can we please have some opinions with regard to setting up a listing on Nova?

Thank you!!

Jump to: