Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 319. (Read 371139 times)

Activity: 914
Merit: 299
All white papers do is explain an idea in more technical language. You can't blame this project to not have everything set out perfectly (like actual scams are) There was a narrative from the project that no one could of foresaw, an ICO scammed a lot of people and a community decided to make something out of the mess.

Its not the normal way thing are done but my hunch is they believe in what they are doing and the key ideas are actually great.

*Be honest who ever read a white paper 99% of people don't, the biggest scams ever have had dense complex white papers which no one ever checked out and they used it as a carrot to fool people.

but...muh...whitepaper...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
All white papers do is explain an idea in more technical language. You can't blame this project to not have everything set out perfectly (like actual scams are) There was a narrative from the project that no one could of foresaw, an ICO scammed a lot of people and a community decided to make something out of the mess.

Its not the normal way thing are done but my hunch is they believe in what they are doing and the key ideas are actually great.

*Be honest who ever read a white paper 99% of people don't, the biggest scams ever have had dense complex white papers which no one ever checked out and they used it as a carrot to fool people.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Yeah whitepaper would be good for all of us. It can promote us very nice.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Interesting. Unfortunately I can't invest as this could still be a scam. No Whitepaper, no code, I dont see an Explorer listed in the announcement either.

You are going to need some proof before the greater community takes this seriously because right now I'll be honest - it looks scammy. Especially when you are claiming new technology.

In fact, why did you choose to start this thread without the Whitepaper and code first? Why couldnt you just wait until it was all ready, and then release? Seems like a great way to get people on board as quickly as possible and then dump when the price reaches a sufficient point. Right now its all smoke and mirrors.

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes

Last commit 12 days ago

Dont want to sound like a dick but someone has to ask the hard questions.
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
Looks like a nice coin Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Guess i like miss million USD because i saw this thread to late Cry
Activity: 210
So that is a new team take over a old coin name is xbr?
Activity: 280
What happened to this coin ,it almost hit 300% on one day!!
Activity: 53
Qui est investisseur Francais dans XBY ?  Tongue
Activity: 201
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesaome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be annnouncement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

The more eyes we have on XtraBYtes, the bigger it will become!!

thank you
you'r the best and good luck !!  Cheesy

I am waitig for  annnouncement

Me too! I bought some at yobit Cheesy
Activity: 24
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a CRAZY week... but I am LOVING it!! How about you all? Having fun yet?? Cheesy

One of the things you are going to see as we go is that everything that needs to be transparent, is transparent and that when we say we are going to do things, they will get done because integrity is the KEY to TRUST and this entire project has to be built upon TRUST.

So, when we say there is an announcement coming, there will be something worth waiting for... Just like this past weekend when we said we were going to release some special information, we released some special information. This is KEY to our long term success and this is the FIRST thing Borzalom and I agreed upon after we began collaborating on February 17th.

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesaome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

Well... with every opportunity I get, I will give all of you an opportunity to spread the word and watch our price "hopefully" rise higher.

We have an announcement coming... it is not coming today though Wink This is just a teaser Cheesy

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be annnouncement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

So keep talking to people you know... this is a community project and it is something that our extended circles can benefit from in many ways and now could not be a better time...

http://xtrabytes.club/images/XtraBYtesSTaTiCNodes.jpg

thank you

I am waitig for  annnouncement
Activity: 207
Everyone, how stable is the Windows wallet? The developers say its experimental and use at own risk. Problem is I don't trust YOBIT, he seems to be banning people who are talking about XBY, or that's how it looks to me. I think he wants to own coins as well and using a bot to accumulate.

Don't want to have my coins there any longer, but should I wait for more stable wallet?

The wallet is working fine. Haven't noticed anything wrong with it.
Activity: 502
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Today, we started to see some upward movement with our price again and this is exciting. We have also had an INCREDIBLY busy day on the forum and SLACK and that is awesome... Guess what else is awesome?? We have MANY people stepping up and into self roles to become active in our XtraBYtes community to take the load off my shoulders and I want you all to know that I appreciate this MORE than you can know. Thank you!!

Now... what is next??

On Thursday at 23:59:59 GMT there will be an announcement made that is going to get many of you MUCH more excited about what is happening at XtraBYtes!!

thank you
Activity: 155
Everyone, how stable is the Windows wallet? The developers say its experimental and use at own risk. Problem is I don't trust YOBIT, he seems to be banning people who are talking about XBY, or that's how it looks to me. I think he wants to own coins as well and using a bot to accumulate.

Don't want to have my coins there any longer, but should I wait for more stable wallet?
This needs to be in the OP description maybe in condensed carefully worded form so people can get what makes this special very quickly. Amazing!

EDIT from Borzalom:

With STaTiC nodes, 90% of the connections are made directly to other STaTiC nodes and the other 10% are connected to nonSTaTiC nodes.

An attacker or attackers cannot know all the the STaTiC node IP's because only 10% or less are connected to untrusted nodes. If any STaTiC tries DOS then the others will immediately blacklist and disconnect the attacker STaTiC. Other nonSTaTiC nodes have access to only 10% of all efforts and transactions.

Your other question about why an attacker will try to attack?

All STaTiC nodes have empty wallets and only ONE available STaTiC is enough to sign the blocks... we don't need more. Other nonSTaTiC nodes also share and accept blocks that come from a trusted STaTiC. I think it is impossible to receive a successful DDOS type of attack. I also think we will not have to wait long before some creative script boys make an attempt of or course if it is possible to to a DDOS, I will find a solution ;-)

This is amazing.. Love this project and what you have in store...can't wait to hear the update on Thursday.. Will be a crazy day then..I saw the walls tumbling down like Jericho today..It was fun to watch..Thank you so much for your efforts and together we all can win!!!

Yes, it was exciting to watch! Smiley

Thank you and once again, great to have you on board!!

It is our pleasure to be doing all this together... Smiley

This has to get on another exchange, anyone submit a request to cryptopia yet?

Cryptopia is going backwards IMO. We need to be on an exchange that can be trustworthy with a large vol. I don't want to scare people but I don't completely trust some random Russian guy that runs YOBIT, if the coin is suddenly worth millions and he holds it there is a lot of motivation for him to run off. Yobit normally only has low vol shitcoins.

BIttrex would be natural next exchange then Poloniex.

Point taken... I was just looking at Cryptopia again... I agree we need to get over to Bittrex.

it is very good. xby will been listed on  bittrex.  when  ?

You misunderstood, he just said Bittrex would be a good goal for next exchange.
Activity: 154

This is amazing.. Love this project and what you have in store...can't wait to hear the update on Thursday.. Will be a crazy day then..I saw the walls tumbling down like Jericho today..It was fun to watch..Thank you so much for your efforts and together we all can win!!!

Cryptopia is going backwards IMO. We need to be on an exchange that can be trustworthy with a large vol. I don't want to scare people but I don't completely trust some random Russian guy that runs YOBIT, if the coin is suddenly worth millions and he holds it there is a lot of motivation for him to run off. Yobit normally only has low vol shitcoins.

Point taken... I was just looking at Cryptopia again... I agree we need to get over to Bittrex.

it is very good. xby will been listed on  bittrex.  when  ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Activity: 425
hope the news will be "we release the white paper check OP"  Grin
Jump to: