Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 42. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
I don't understand who is going to buy the $XBY needed to create a static node.

If the price continues to go up, it will cost something like 500k$ - 1000k$ for a single static node ? who's going to pay that  Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Which service you mean? Can you give some example capabilities of your platform?

The goal of XTRABYTES is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized.

And what your nearest competitors?

With this revolutionary new blockchain Xtrabytes does not have real competitors
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Which service you mean? Can you give some example capabilities of your platform?

The goal of XTRABYTES is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized.

And what your nearest competitors?
Activity: 82
Yolo!
1k sats should be soon Cheesy
Activity: 82
Yolo!
wow the buy orders are piling up
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Devs, will the tx fee of 50 XBY ever be reduced?  This will be a rather high fee once XBY keeps going to $1 and beyond. 

Also, with new static nodes, what will the circulating supply be reduced to?

Thank mucho, I'm a long time hodler.

Yes, the transaction fee will be reduced. It will change to a dynamic figure, to ensure TXs stay affordable even if the prices rise.
With the static nodes, the circulating supply is expected to be reduced to 100 million.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
.05 USD previous usd ath broken, still a ways to go to break the satoshi ath ~ sell side looks thin enough on cryptopia for another 400-500 run.

I'm psychic.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
I'd like a slack invite as well Smiley

Everyone who want to get slack invitation please priv me. I will send invitation.
Beside this please join us on telegram here : https://t.me/xtrabytes_official

We started to creating FB Language Groups....

Nice work bikerleszno!

Thank you a lot Smiley
Activity: 12
Developing in full time?
Activity: 350
POSignature will drive this up, new algos and tech are always welcome and no mining will be huge. 

Where is Xfuel, if this just for static node?

Wow I'm amazed at the recent rally to 460 satoshi and the fact that xby has kept its value and increased its value in the time that almost all alts are red

Xby is one of the very few in the green in my sea of red alts

Super lucky find and its shocking this is just the beginning

Xfuel and testnet and nodes online this is an exciting time
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Wow I'm amazed at the recent rally to 460 satoshi and the fact that xby has kept its value and increased its value in the time that almost all alts are red

Xby is one of the very few in the green in my sea of red alts

Super lucky find and its shocking this is just the beginning

Xfuel and testnet and nodes online this is an exciting time
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I'd like an invite to the slack.

Hello! I like this project a lot and want to be in. How to get slack invite? Thanks.

Sent you a direct message.  The Slack is currently invite only.

Anyone else who wants an invite, please DM me here on bitcointalk.  You can also DM SupremeGoose, BikerLeszno or Enki.
Activity: 350
Devs, will the tx fee of 50 XBY ever be reduced?  This will be a rather high fee once XBY keeps going to $1 and beyond. 

Also, with new static nodes, what will the circulating supply be reduced to?

Thank mucho, I'm a long time hodler.

Activity: 1
I'd like an invite to the slack.
Activity: 128
At the very first ANN, CCR had stated that founders don't own more than 10% coins of the total supply.I had heard at slack from CCR that Borz owns only3-4 million coins and even if they own more coins than they stated I should not worry because they have bought all their XBY with their own btc.

Thanks that's the info I was looking for.  That's not bad at all.  Even if they both owned 10% total together. 
10% percent of the totam supply is a really big stake dude, but since XBY is legit project i'm confident that the founders won't dump and run ever if they have that much.
however i dount that they have that much of XBY.

I think that if running with the money was their objective they would have done it already. CCR and Borzalom have shown to the community how passionate and dedicated to the project they are and this is very reassuring to me and, I believe, to the whole XBY community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I read on reddit that CCR admitted to buying 100M coins during the early days.  While I doubt this is true, is there ever going to be any transparency as to what the founders are actually holding?  I've seen in this thread mentioned a couple of times that people were able to buy for as low as 1 Sat in the early days.  Have CCR and BORZ ever revealed themselves or given any indication of their holdings?  

I mean even if they did buy a ton it looks like they sold a good chunk
https://blockexplorer.xtrabytes.global/richlist

Otherwise they'd be there at #1+

Could see ccr with 56m though unless thats a burn address

Some of those addresses are multiple ones for topia as well.

Call me a nerd but this is what I like so much about blockchain-live accounting of every coin in existence. Happy to be in the top 30!!

I’d like to see this coin hit $1 in the next 6 months. Really seems quite reasonable to me because if some of the major hurdles are overcome (statics etc) there should be a major reveal of this project. Thoughts?

People have to realize that once those Nodes go static, the value of every circulating XBY increases by 4. So hitting 1 $ is not far away, even 5 $ is verry possible in first half of 2018, taking in consideration the tech.
Activity: 11
Activity: 36
Hello! I like this project a lot and want to be in. How to get slack invite? Thanks.
Activity: 48
At the very first ANN, CCR had stated that founders don't own more than 10% coins of the total supply.I had heard at slack from CCR that Borz owns only3-4 million coins and even if they own more coins than they stated I should not worry because they have bought all their XBY with their own btc.

Thanks that's the info I was looking for.  That's not bad at all.  Even if they both owned 10% total together. 
10% percent of the totam supply is a really big stake dude, but since XBY is legit project i'm confident that the founders won't dump and run ever if they have that much.

You can check te richtlist on http://borzalom.hu/richlist.html
Activity: 425

Pages:
Jump to: