Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 45. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
Now we have a discussion forums in many different languages: https://community.xtrabytes.global/#local.61

If you want more languages to be added, please feel free to suggest.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
After the 777, I'm even more hopeful for the next round of the testnet!

when is next textnet, do you know?

Within next couple of weeks  Smiley

thanks, very excited now i have a working PC to take part  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

when is next textnet, do you know?

Within next couple of weeks  Smiley
so today I was banned in telegram group, not for any provoking question or spreading FUD but for posting a tweet which speaks about KMD opening up their exchanges for free listing.... I posted this tweet thinking it will help the community to get one exchange at free of cost.!

someone mind letting me know what was the issue in the post?
I was not contacted to delete or received any warnings not to post such messages..... I am really surprised to get such a harsh treatment

if the concerned person is around here in ANN and if he/ she thinks I deserve an explanation please feel free....

Doesn't sound like a very logical thing to do, so I'm sure it can be sorted out  Smiley
cau
Activity: 156
so today I was banned in telegram group, not for any provoking question or spreading FUD but for posting a tweet which speaks about KMD opening up their exchanges for free listing.... I posted this tweet thinking it will help the community to get one exchange at free of cost.!

someone mind letting me know what was the issue in the post?
I was not contacted to delete or received any warnings not to post such messages..... I am really surprised to get such a harsh treatment

if the concerned person is around here in ANN and if he/ she thinks I deserve an explanation please feel free....
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Hello everyone! I am excited to be the FB Group Languages Manager. We are in the process of turning  XBY into a global project. Everyone who wants to create a FB Group for your country please contact me directly. Every country will have one official group with our professional design (including a flag of your country). It should be noted that if you want to create group for Spain, you have to be a native Spanish speaker, if you want to create group for Thailand, you must be a native Thai speaker and so forth. We want to make this professional. So far, we have registered FB groups for Germany, France, Greece, Netherlands, Poland, and the Philippines. Please help us create a FB page for every country in the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Activity: 29
Activity: 20
Love this coin's potential. Going to hodl for a long time and been doing my part to spread the word among crypto groups and enthusiasts here in the Philippines.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Cisco Certified Network Professional
The project is growing continue sly, market cap is increasing and i hope it will shoot to x5 after the registration of level 1 static node.
Good work team, this project needs only a little more marketing boost.
Activity: 38
Amazing! A big thank you to Borzalom and the rest of the XBY team.

I am super excited about XBY!!!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
BORZALOM 777

Finally, the big news:

Borzalom has identified a 100% patent-able section of our tech and we are going to register the patent. Obviously we cannot share any more details about this at this time. But, this is a major moment for the XTRABYTES Community and it is very important to also note that the patent owners (Borzalom and CCRevolution) will enable free usage forever of the patent for the XTRABYTES Community only.

This is designed to protect the XTRABYTES Community. It is no secret that we want to prevent a fork, because we do not want to see a bunch of useless altcoins like BTC has. We want to integrate all the developer power into one project and not have the resources split.

It is HUGE NEWS indeed. Thanks Borz, CCR and the hardworking Team that has come this far.. Now no turning back. Just going forward at full thrust!!!

Great vision and business acumen we notice in the above statement and can't agree more on the worthless altcoins BTC has berthed!! How many of them now..8?? another two before the year in ended and another 15 more to come next year?? They have made the opensource protocol a joke. Every disgruntled person with a bit of programming knowledge, having a go at it. Insane.. What a mess!!!! The market will purge them out very soon..as early as 2018 may be..

So excited to see XBY making an impact and can't wait to see the patent registration going through and forever XYTRABYTES being a community based project of some dedicated developers and fans.

Long Live XBY.. Let's rock it!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Great news! I am sure that if Borzalom's ideas Will be fully implemented we are going to be huge. Its just a matter of time, being patient is key.

Fully agree.  Something unique and powerful is being built here.  I have been waiting since April and I do not mind it one bit.  We are given a bit more insight each time.  I am happy to be on this journey with all of you here.

Good to see that this project is starting to get the recognition I think it deserves.
How long will a patent take?

It depends on patent office and lawyers.

PS: You don't worry, it will not delay the tech release and node registration.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Great news! I am sure that if Borzalom's ideas Will be fully implemented we are going to be huge. Its just a matter of time, being patient is key.
Activity: 140
How long will a patent take?

well once it gets registered, it has the advantage of first register. but several months to get approved.
Activity: 140
XBY strong, taking in consideration xby >100% gain last days and btc gaining like crazy. Thank you top 5 crypto for showing us XBY future!
Pages:
Jump to: