Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 39. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

It's not a bounty, it's a giveaway but only to lucky winners every day. See it as a lottery without any costs and huge prizes. And you need to provide your XFuel address, which is not traded on exchanges. The Xtrabytes DEX will be the first one to trade it.

Therefore, you need to download the wallet for XFuel and use that address  Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
what? to send 1000 xby I have to pay 50 xby, that's 5% fee, you must be kidding me... visa is charity compare to this project

Fee will be changed with next wallet update and tech release. It will be lowered and constant in $usd dollars. Fee will be attractive so there is not point to worry about right now Smiley
when will be this new wallet available?
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Can I use xby address from exchanges to claim daily Christmas bounty?

Christmas bounty....? :')
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Can I use xby address from exchanges to claim daily Christmas bounty?
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Really, I missed this one. I saw great progress here. already bought some. hopully this will a great investment. good luck dev!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
Don't worry guys, make a pool with some friends, become a static node and gain passive profit!

I don't believe anyone can just "become" a static node. I know I tried back earlier in the year.. static nodes closed after a certain block some time ago. I have the coins to start one but I'm not going to pay anyone to start a node like was being discussed months back. In any case, good tech here.

What?  I can't start even with 500k coins??!? 

Nodes registration will available after final tests ( see our current mini roadmap: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/new-forum-testnet-micro-roadmap-xby-paper-wallet-hackathon-challenge.119/ )

You can track the tests here: https://community.xtrabytes.global/forums/testnet.41/
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Don't worry guys, make a pool with some friends, become a static node and gain passive profit!

I don't believe anyone can just "become" a static node. I know I tried back earlier in the year.. static nodes closed after a certain block some time ago. I have the coins to start one but I'm not going to pay anyone to start a node like was being discussed months back. In any case, good tech here.

What?  I can't start even with 500k coins??!? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 70
Is is still a good price to get into Xtrabytes?
Activity: 119
Can I run Static Node yet?
Activity: 45
Activity: 110
I am very glad that I have switches from NEO to XBY in the last days.

Although I still believe in NEO, the community and the very rapid development of XBY are very impressive. The current market cap does not reflect the value of XBY imo.

Completely agree. Good seeing XBY finally getting some price action.
Activity: 61
I am very glad that I have switches from NEO to XBY in the last days.

Although I still believe in NEO, the community and the very rapid development of XBY are very impressive. The current market cap does not reflect the value of XBY imo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
profit will come just after tech releasing. It is just a matter of time to get a lambo!

i wish to have more coins :°( hope my modest amount can be me happy anyway : )
Plus one. I don´t really remember when but sometime around this year i doubled my stack. Now i wish i had quadruple it!
Activity: 31
profit will come just after tech releasing. It is just a matter of time to get a lambo!

i wish to have more coins :°( hope my modest amount can be me happy anyway : )
Activity: 45
Activity: 56
The last days growth is kinda amazing! What a pity that I've sold a half of my coins a few days ago... Sad
But I still have pretty good profit so that's fine Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
what? to send 1000 xby I have to pay 50 xby, that's 5% fee, you must be kidding me... visa is charity compare to this project

Fee will be changed with next wallet update and tech release. It will be lowered and constant in $usd dollars. Fee will be attractive so there is not point to worry about right now Smiley
Activity: 34

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26151056
Pages:
Jump to: