Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 44. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
.05 USD previous usd ath broken, still a ways to go to break the satoshi ath ~ sell side looks thin enough on cryptopia for another 400-500 run.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
First, getting the US, China, and Russia to work in unison seems like a tough feat.

And even if they did control the majority of STATIC nodes, they wouldn’t control the network.

From the FAQs...

While owning 51% of the STATIC nodes would not be technically or financially impossible, this in itself does not ensure control over the STATIC node network. With PoSign consensus, a minority of STATIC nodes or even a single offline STATIC (call it an ace in the hole) could blacklist any number of STATIC nodes that do not agree on consensus.

In this case, owners of the blacklisted STATIC nodes would have to come back into consensus before they would be allowed to return to active status.

Simply put, a 51% attack is not a possibility on the XTRABYTES network.

https://community.xtrabytes.global/faq/why-isnt-xtrabytes-vulnerable-to-a-51-attack.95/
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Here is a stress test:  Suppose the US, Russia, and China decide to destroy the XBY network.  Would this be easily achievable, or a difficult proposition? Seems that an government attack would start with identifying and 'neutralizing' the static nodes and rounding up the developers.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I am in,
Is there any signature campaign?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Reposting this so nobody forgets: Do also join our Reddit sub for more posts like these

https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
Activity: 112
Dev team, I think you should increase your marketing & advertising budget. Maybe you should also extend your whole team. This coin has such a great potential, it would be a shame if you miss the worldwide hype right now. Coinbase is NUMBER ONE APP IN US APP STORE! So've now reached this point when we are no longer in the early phase of cryptocurrency and this coin is STILL not even top 200...

We are still in the very early days.  The community is actually growing fast.  We have almost 2000 folks in slack a whole bunch more joining telegram  and our visibility on places like reddit is way higher then even a few weeks ago.  The coin is moving and even held steady during the btc bull run which is more then can be said for many other alts during the same time frame. 
Activity: 686
The coin worth now over 0.04$. Is there any new updates that can make this coin next year to reach at least 0.2$ or more?
The real price change might come with the launch of the Static Nodes. It will drop drastically the available coins and at the same time it will show a working product and increase interest and awareness for the project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
The coin worth now over 0.04$. Is there any new updates that can make this coin next year to reach at least 0.2$ or more?
Activity: 686
CryptoKitties Running on the XTRABYTES Platform?

https://redd.it/7iq7b8
But even with this circus the thing doesn´t drop to my position:) please breed 2 or 3 more kitties:)
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
CryptoKitties Running on the XTRABYTES Platform?

https://redd.it/7iq7b8
Activity: 59
Dev team, I think you should increase your marketing & advertising budget. Maybe you should also extend your whole team. This coin has such a great potential, it would be a shame if you miss the worldwide hype right now. Coinbase is NUMBER ONE APP IN US APP STORE! So've now reached this point when we are no longer in the early phase of cryptocurrency and this coin is STILL not even top 200...

I think once we are on bigger exchanges and the tests have been conducted all of the pieces will come together by themselves I think
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

1.Adding XBY to more exchanges would certainly help.

2.Wallet integration with Nano ledger s or Trezor would be awesome!

Great project, recently bought some and will continue accumulating!

Thanks
Here too. keep accumulating.
Activity: 1

1.Adding XBY to more exchanges would certainly help.

2.Wallet integration with Nano ledger s or Trezor would be awesome!

Great project, recently bought some and will continue accumulating!

Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

That's all happening! Vacancies are open for marketing assistance (Reddit/Facebook/Twitter) and also for additional developers.
Additionally, we did have paid content of some of the biggest crypto websites last month.

XFuel is making is possible to do this short term, with a similar model to DASH being worked out to ensure it remains sustainable in the long run.
Activity: 48
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello everyone! I am excited to be the FB Group Languages Manager. We are in the process of turning  XBY into a global project. Everyone who wants to create a FB Group for your country please contact me directly. Every country will have one official group with our professional design (including a flag of your country). It should be noted that if you want to create group for Spain, you have to be a native Spanish speaker, if you want to create group for Thailand, you must be a native Thai speaker and so forth. We want to make this professional. So far, we have registered FB groups for Germany, France, Greece, Netherlands, Poland, and the Philippines. Please help us create a FB page for every country in the world.

i try and get help for swedish group if need it

There is someone who is owning sweden group, please contact me I will make sure u can run it with this person.

Hello it is me just got it up recently!

Please join and become also admin!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/828019740704331/
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Hello everyone! I am excited to be the FB Group Languages Manager. We are in the process of turning  XBY into a global project. Everyone who wants to create a FB Group for your country please contact me directly. Every country will have one official group with our professional design (including a flag of your country). It should be noted that if you want to create group for Spain, you have to be a native Spanish speaker, if you want to create group for Thailand, you must be a native Thai speaker and so forth. We want to make this professional. So far, we have registered FB groups for Germany, France, Greece, Netherlands, Poland, and the Philippines. Please help us create a FB page for every country in the world.

i try and get help for swedish group if need it

There is someone who is owning sweden group, please contact me I will make sure u can run it with this person.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
so today I was banned in telegram group, not for any provoking question or spreading FUD but for posting a tweet which speaks about KMD opening up their exchanges for free listing.... I posted this tweet thinking it will help the community to get one exchange at free of cost.!

someone mind letting me know what was the issue in the post?
I was not contacted to delete or received any warnings not to post such messages..... I am really surprised to get such a harsh treatment

if the concerned person is around here in ANN and if he/ she thinks I deserve an explanation please feel free....

Please contact with me. For sure there was some kind of error. Please explain me situation and your nick there. I will try to get you back.
Pages:
Jump to: