Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 62. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

The guys on the XTRABYTES Crew have been working VERY hard behind the scenes putting all this together in the announcement above.

A new era has begun at XTRABYTES!!

Stay tuned... the next TESTNET will be starting slowly between now and Friday...

Great work Guys!!!

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How many XBY are necessary for running a Static Node ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Xtrabytes Blockexplorer is online!

Yobit and Cryptopia exchanges are also linked Smiley

C-Cex - a bit later.

PS: Block explorer for XFUEL is coming soon Smiley

Thank you.

Looks good.  Another step forward to having a complete website, forum and coin tech.  Switching between pages feels a little sluggish but it might just be my connection or maybe some preloading some of the header before querying the table data would make it feel faster.  But anyway still looks good and  work done well.

Works pretty fast on my end.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
yankee answer lie xfuel worth 400 sat?
Activity: 28
Website looks cool. Great job!
Activity: 112

C-Cex - a bit later.

Thank you.

Looks good.  Another step forward to having a complete website, forum and coin tech.  Switching between pages feels a little sluggish but it might just be my connection or maybe some preloading some of the header before querying the table data would make it feel faster.  But anyway still looks good and  work done well.

C-Cex - a bit later.

Thank you.

Good job
Activity: 39
The other thing that is easily forgotten here at XBY is that we are and have always been building this platform with the train in motion. Normally a tech like this being brought to market the first time would be released completed, not built on the go. This is a huge advantage to anyone finding this coin early who sifts through the FUD.
Activity: 46
Good job chaps!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.

C-Cex - a bit later.

Thank you.

Awesome Job Guys!!!

Keep up the GREAT work!

I still don't know how to get xfuel ;(

C-Cex - a bit later.

Thank you.

Awesome Job Guys!!!

Keep up the GREAT work!

sorry! i am just a newbie about XTRABYTES
just wnat to ask ~ if i want to register a STATIC NODES....(maybe like masternode?!)
but i don't have a static ip......is that means I still have to rent a VPS to run this node??                                 

Renting a VPS would be optimal.

VPS is the way to go.  I have a Pi also, but honestly never have used it since VPS rental is so cheap now.

Eventually, when the XBY platform is live and nodes are hosting modules (such as X-CHANGE), it might be best to have a powerful server running the node.  I am sure we will get all the information needed before that time.

It seems like VPS will be the way to go especially if you have more then one nodes.  Hosting the modules will probably take more resources to get good performance.  It will matter what the fees that you can collect from hosting versus the cost of running the VPS.

Yes, once we get rolling with modules and the need for X-VAULT storage, you definitely want to have some performance and space. Its important to know that most modules will use X-VAULT. This is another critical infrastructure of XTRABYTES.

It will be better for the network as a whole if people use remote VPS servers.  More spread out Statics should mean more resiliency in the system.  If we have to many statics clustered in homes the system would still probably be fine but it seems that it would work better with greater resources at its disposable via VPS servers.

I believe you are rewarded more for having spread out nodes not isolated to one location (assuming you own more than one), so the incentive is there for it.

That is correct. This is one of several ways to increase the trust % factor, which results in higher earnings returned to the STATIC.
just wnat to ask ~ if i want to register a STATIC NODES....(maybe like masternode?!)
but i don't have a static ip......is that means I still have to rent a VPS to run this node??                                 

VPS is the way to go.  I have a Pi also, but honestly never have used it since VPS rental is so cheap now.

Eventually, when the XBY platform is live and nodes are hosting modules (such as X-CHANGE), it might be best to have a powerful server running the node.  I am sure we will get all the information needed before that time.

It seems like VPS will be the way to go especially if you have more then one nodes.  Hosting the modules will probably take more resources to get good performance.  It will matter what the fees that you can collect from hosting versus the cost of running the VPS.

Yes, once we get rolling with modules and the need for X-VAULT storage, you definitely want to have some performance and space. Its important to know that most modules will use X-VAULT. This is another critical infrastructure of XTRABYTES.

It will be better for the network as a whole if people use remote VPS servers.  More spread out Statics should mean more resiliency in the system.  If we have to many statics clustered in homes the system would still probably be fine but it seems that it would work better with greater resources at its disposable via VPS servers.

I believe you are rewarded more for having spread out nodes not isolated to one location (assuming you own more than one), so the incentive is there for it.
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key

C-Cex - a bit later.

Thank you.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Activity: 48

Well it depends of the stability, I prefer a local set up for eg on raspberry  pi or a local installation with os on usb stick, much cheaper
Pages:
Jump to: