Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 63. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It still uses PoW from the old bitmox chain right now. So you could theoretically get some of the tx fees which are supposed to go the dev fund, but it is not much. See answer above

Yes, but XFUEL is using new algorithm, on 10 hard coded nodes (test-chain for the developer).

When XBY goes over to the new chain tech will it be automatic or will there be some sort of swap?   

This post from a few months ago explains the basics of what will happen:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18995594

Thanks I had missed that page of posts when I skimmed through all the pages.  Going to go read and digest it now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
sorry! i am just a newbie about XTRABYTES
just wnat to ask ~ if i want to register a STATIC NODES....(maybe like masternode?!)
but i don't have a static ip......is that means I still have to rent a VPS to run this node??                                 

Renting a VPS would be optimal.
Activity: 173
this is the equivalent of whats going on here,

i'm like Gordon Ramsey talking to this numpty it's just like the situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKfeQ8JNS38

maybe i should go in a bit hard as well, maybe it's not hard enough,

why would you make the amount of X Fuel so large to many coins?

why would you not have a decrease in X Fuel? so the value of X Fuel holds better? in value?

why would you not then pay out X Fuel and maybe have a higher Fee that because it's use case will be less?

clearly you should have low transaction fees on Xtrabytes. it's a obvious selling point.
you should have less X Fuel.

X Fuel should be about 35 million max, be preferably 20 million.

I have a really good idea for you.

Go make your own coin!! You clearly know far better than we do. So, good luck~~

Yeah thanks! Good luck to you!! have a good trip up the river denial.
reduce the trading fee increase the volume

What?  There is an exchange trading fee.  If you have an issue with "trade fees" take it up with the exchange, not the ANN Page.

The XFUEL TX fee is 1 XFUEL

Again, the transaction fee for XBY is 50.  Cryptopia has it at 75 and they have been contacted numerous times.

Trading on the exchange costs zero transaction fees.  They take a small fee, paid to the exchange., etc

The argument that you use that "no coin has a hundred dollar transaction fee, = XBY is bad" is invalid.  It has been stated over and over that fees would be reduced in the future AND that there is most likely going to be a feature to pay zero transaction fees, such as a friends list.

Have a good day everyone . . . yea, even you seethevalue  Grin

= the Friends list statement. come on..
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
It still uses PoW from the old bitmox chain right now. So you could theoretically get some of the tx fees which are supposed to go the dev fund, but it is not much. See answer above

Yes, but XFUEL is using new algorithm, on 10 hard coded nodes (test-chain for the developer).

When XBY goes over to the new chain tech will it be automatic or will there be some sort of swap?   

This post from a few months ago explains the basics of what will happen:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18995594

why would you not have a decrease in X Fuel? so the value of X Fuel holds better? in value?

why would you not then pay out X Fuel and maybe have a higher Fee that because it's use case will be less?

clearly you should have low transaction fees on Xtrabytes. it's a obvious selling point.

I have a really good idea for you.

Go make your own coin!! You clearly know far better than we do. So, good luck~~

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
reduce the trading fee increase the volume

What?  There is an exchange trading fee.  If you have an issue with "trade fees" take it up with the exchange, not the ANN Page.

The XFUEL TX fee is 1 XFUEL

Again, the transaction fee for XBY is 50.  Cryptopia has it at 75 and they have been contacted numerous times.

Trading on the exchange costs zero transaction fees.  They take a small fee, paid to the exchange., etc

The argument that you use that "no coin has a hundred dollar transaction fee, = XBY is bad" is invalid.  It has been stated over and over that fees would be reduced in the future AND that there is most likely going to be a feature to pay zero transaction fees, such as a friends list.

Have a good day everyone . . . yea, even you seethevalue  Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
xfuel worth nothing anyway except for worth lie from yankee that he sell it for 400 sat. where proof make sale yankee?

this type of people xtrabye is lie about thing hope it go away.

lie can't be mine but cna be mined but no worry not big deal. yes it is big deal you make claim and then it turn out fake 2 times just this post and many more i list later.

Please answer me this:

How much does it cost to move $10,000 worth of BTC?

How much does it cost to move $10,000 worth of XBY?

It costs $0.70 for XBY and will be completed very quickly, whats the answer for BTC and how long does it take?

you are taking 75 coins apparently it's gone up, it's ridiculous, if you want to be serious idea it should be way less. it's not going to drive price having it so high, it's not in relation to bitcoin that matters it matters how much the coin exchanges for, if you buy coins and send coins buy something, you have to tipple the amount lost in-case you have to send it to new exchanges or cash out. so you make 3 transactions you'd have to put the price up by 75 x 3. because thats extra coins to do business, thats not attractive to set up a business use the coins.

it's not a practical way to use a coin. it makes no sense. the is no point in saying this is the bitcoin price so we must charge this amount. it's such a irrelevant way of looking at any situation.

it's lunatic nonsense

all the other things they say is nonsense as well. people are happy to use what they want to use. they don't want to use Xtrabytes otherwise the price would be doing better. it's not.

the evidence backs my point not his.

Look, you really do not know what you are talking about. The fees for trading are normal fees charged by the exchanges. The higher fees are ONLY for moving to the external wallets. A person can trade all day long, moving thousands or millions of coins and pay normal fees. Then, at the end of the day, they move their coins offline for 50 XBY and yes Cryptopia added 25 on top... But this is ONLY for transfer to wallet. Eventually, these transactions fees for external wallets are being reduced.

you can click on coinmarket cap here, https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

click on trade volume, you are not where near anyone decent coins. who cares about cryptopia

More importantly, between our 3 exchanges we have the following amounts of coins for sale:

Cryptopia: 15.5 million
C-CEX: 13.4 million
Yobit: Unknown but likely far less since we advised people to move away from this exchange

This is out of a total liquid supply of about 430 million XBY. This means less than 10% of XBY is available for sale.

XTRABYTES is a future giant... We are building something that will change the industry because the Blockchain can be better and we are making several critical changes to make our coin far superior. Clearly the majority of the XTRABYTES Community sees this and therefore they are not selling... Others, such as yourself are more than welcome to complain but in your own best interest, we encourage you to do your homework.

Thank you!

still irrelevant, you can release all the tech in the world and won't raise trade volume till you lower the cost of transaction

You're Weird...

really constructive, you only attack the man with one word when you've lost the argument.  

you know it's holding down trade volume and the only reaction to increasing the trade volume, is to reduce the transaction fee.

reduce the trading fee increase the volume, let other people build infrastructure or implement the coin around them so people who run business can grow the coin supply to run nodes, by having it high you suppress trade volume. this word is truth. but you people can't handle the truth. you can only try to rubbish things you do not understand.

its obvious maths involved, by lowering the fee, the are billions of people in the world, you use the fee as a selling point of implementation, which should be 0.0002 per coin and you start by connecting to business to implement the coin into systems, probably online companies, and thats how you earn money from holding the investment, you earn more this way than having a high fee. due to a increase in volume in transactions. if you think this is weird, then you are just a  clown.

it's a law of economics. bitcoin never had a 75 coin transaction fee. no successful coin ever has.

name one coin that has a 75 transaction fee that is worth $100+

you won't be able to name one, you won't have a solid argument, you will just have insults, so i won't take anything you say seriously, because you've not a decent come back,

well done at proving you are in a weak position.

nobody here defending the transaction fee has a solid position.

proper weak.

Hey, look... post all you want, it's your time. If you somehow think that this or any other kind of FUD is going to help your other positions, fire away!!

As you have been told, we do not have a high trade fee on the exchanges. Clearly you are not listening about this and this further goes to show that you completely do not understand why XBY is different and what MAKES XBY different.

But, go ahead... keep up the argument. Anyone here at XBY knows the truth and they are probably just breezing over your posts now, because quite frankly, you make no sense. This is like trying to teach someone how to drive when you have not even read the basics of driving theory yet.

Do yourself a favor and learn about XBY, rather than post this nonsense that is only relevant when talking about other "TRADITIONAL" coins.

We are NOT like the other coins.

“You can resist an invading army; you cannot resist an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo

XTRABYTES

this does not address anything, i know what the coin is, but i'm not fudding your coin i'm making a obvious statement, the fact is it's to high. if you don't want to change it don't change it.

but your response is arrogant. in-fact since you've introduced this system it's not moved anywhere but down. should be telling you something. anyway if you are using X Fuel as a way to gain cash, then putting higher makes no sense either. it's just greed at this point and also a waste in marketing funds, if you are marketing it, because you are charging 75 a transaction, you should be only marketing if this transaction fee is low, it's a waste of cash.

they will work this out, they should use the marketing funds when they have low fees, because what attracts people, it's not low it's high in coin volume.

it does not matter what you claim, people will go and use something else with transaction fee the loads to choose from.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
You know many people say Satoshi is/was Hungarian.... Ultra-secretive, rainmanesque, single dev Borz is also Hungarian..... connect the dots people!
Please answer me this:

It costs $0.70 for XBY and will be completed very quickly, whats the answer for BTC and how long does it take?

you are taking 75 coins apparently it's gone up, it's ridiculous, if you want to be serious idea it should be way less. it's not going to drive price having it so high, it's not in relation to bitcoin that matters it matters how much the coin exchanges for, if you buy coins and send coins buy something, you have to tipple the amount lost in-case you have to send it to new exchanges or cash out. so you make 3 transactions you'd have to put the price up by 75 x 3. because thats extra coins to do business, thats not attractive to set up a business use the coins.

it's not a practical way to use a coin. it makes no sense. the is no point in saying this is the bitcoin price so we must charge this amount. it's such a irrelevant way of looking at any situation.

it's lunatic nonsense

all the other things they say is nonsense as well. people are happy to use what they want to use. they don't want to use Xtrabytes otherwise the price would be doing better. it's not.

Look, you really do not know what you are talking about. The fees for trading are normal fees charged by the exchanges. The higher fees are ONLY for moving to the external wallets. A person can trade all day long, moving thousands or millions of coins and pay normal fees. Then, at the end of the day, they move their coins offline for 50 XBY and yes Cryptopia added 25 on top... But this is ONLY for transfer to wallet. Eventually, these transactions fees for external wallets are being reduced.

click on trade volume, you are not where near anyone decent coins. who cares about cryptopia

More importantly, between our 3 exchanges we have the following amounts of coins for sale:

Yobit: Unknown but likely far less since we advised people to move away from this exchange

This is out of a total liquid supply of about 430 million XBY. This means less than 10% of XBY is available for sale.

XTRABYTES is a future giant... We are building something that will change the industry because the Blockchain can be better and we are making several critical changes to make our coin far superior. Clearly the majority of the XTRABYTES Community sees this and therefore they are not selling... Others, such as yourself are more than welcome to complain but in your own best interest, we encourage you to do your homework.

Thank you!

still irrelevant, you can release all the tech in the world and won't raise trade volume till you lower the cost of transaction

You're Weird...

really constructive, you only attack the man with one word when you've lost the argument.  

you know it's holding down trade volume and the only reaction to increasing the trade volume, is to reduce the transaction fee.

reduce the trading fee increase the volume, let other people build infrastructure or implement the coin around them so people who run business can grow the coin supply to run nodes, by having it high you suppress trade volume. this word is truth. but you people can't handle the truth. you can only try to rubbish things you do not understand.

its obvious maths involved, by lowering the fee, the are billions of people in the world, you use the fee as a selling point of implementation, which should be 0.0002 per coin and you start by connecting to business to implement the coin into systems, probably online companies, and thats how you earn money from holding the investment, you earn more this way than having a high fee. due to a increase in volume in transactions. if you think this is weird, then you are just a  clown.

it's a law of economics. bitcoin never had a 75 coin transaction fee. no successful coin ever has.

you won't be able to name one, you won't have a solid argument, you will just have insults, so i won't take anything you say seriously, because you've not a decent come back,

proper weak.

Hey, look... post all you want, it's your time. If you somehow think that this or any other kind of FUD is going to help your other positions, fire away!!

As you have been told, we do not have a high trade fee on the exchanges. Clearly you are not listening about this and this further goes to show that you completely do not understand why XBY is different and what MAKES XBY different.

But, go ahead... keep up the argument. Anyone here at XBY knows the truth and they are probably just breezing over your posts now, because quite frankly, you make no sense. This is like trying to teach someone how to drive when you have not even read the basics of driving theory yet.

Do yourself a favor and learn about XBY, rather than post this nonsense that is only relevant when talking about other "TRADITIONAL" coins.

We are NOT like the other coins.

“You can resist an invading army; you cannot resist an idea whose time has come.” Victor Hugo

XTRABYTES

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
just wnat to ask ~ if i want to register a STATIC NODES....(maybe like masternode?!)
but i don't have a static ip......is that means I still have to rent a VPS to run this node??                                 

No you can even run itnon a raspberry pi
Please answer me this:

it's lunatic nonsense

Thank you!

You're Weird...

proper weak.
@Seethevalue

There are factors you are leaving out, such as the fact that there are changes coming but will not do that at this time because its a major update to the wallet and the last time we did an update it took about 2 months for Yobit to get us back online and Cryptopia about 2 weeks. The next change we make will have all factors considered.

Aside from that, please do us all a favor and make a direct comparison to how Bitcoincash or whatever other Bitcoin clone you wish to choose pays their miners and secures their network, to how we do things here at XBY. Then also make a comparison to the level of security offered and all the other critical elements that are often flaws with Bitcoin clones. This will help us all understand if you actually know the XTRABYTES technology or not. Seems you know something and perhaps your opinions are very good for people to read and listen to. But, lets make sure you have done your XBY homework first.

Thank you

thats irrelevant the price is clearly to high, because you don't create trade incentive, nobody cares about all that, if you are not willing to lower the price to increase volume of trade, it's all about trade. thats what everything comes down to. how much trade flows. trade is the driver of everything.  

bitcoin cash creates a high trade, incentive to trade. you don't.

you might have a good coin if you created a high trade incentive you don't, therefore what you said here is irrelevant, highly irrelevant. nobody cares if the is no trade incentive.  

Actually, its completely relevant and show you are just blowing off steam here... You do not even realize that this is a different tech.

Let me make it easy for you:

When a miner wins at Bitcoincash, what do they get? Correct... they get Bitcoincash coins...

We don't have available coins here at XBY... our fees are what keeps our FAR SUPERIOR network of STATIC miners online and in the long run, you will see this. But, you need to do your homework first.

no it's all about the price you are taking for your currency. thats what it's about. i'm not blowing off steam, what a fool. nothing to do with this, it's about the charge for your coin when exchanged, thats to high for everyone if bitcoin was created with that high a charge nobody would of bought it. same goes for this coin. nobody will buy it with a high charge. it's obvious. anything you say is not relevant to this fact, nothing at all.

what you are saying is not relevant as long as you take that many coins.

if bitcoin was taking 75 coins off people at the very start they would never of bought it.

You are talking complete crap. I can tell you what happened when tx fees went through the roof for BTC - the price of BTC also went through the roof! Feel free to prove me wrong  Cool

this is not the same, you are taking 75 coins apparently, bitcoin never took 75 coins otherwise nobody would use it. not the same situation. so i'm not, but you have no solid basis or theory, you can only attack with nonsense.
Please answer me this:

it's lunatic nonsense

Thank you!

You're Weird...

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Please answer me this:

it's lunatic nonsense

Thank you!

You're Weird...
Activity: 462
Merit: 7
Activity: 345
https://wagabet.com/?ref=4GhhtoyKXXeVtx83ispZ1T
@Seethevalue

There are factors you are leaving out, such as the fact that there are changes coming but will not do that at this time because its a major update to the wallet and the last time we did an update it took about 2 months for Yobit to get us back online and Cryptopia about 2 weeks. The next change we make will have all factors considered.

Aside from that, please do us all a favor and make a direct comparison to how Bitcoincash or whatever other Bitcoin clone you wish to choose pays their miners and secures their network, to how we do things here at XBY. Then also make a comparison to the level of security offered and all the other critical elements that are often flaws with Bitcoin clones. This will help us all understand if you actually know the XTRABYTES technology or not. Seems you know something and perhaps your opinions are very good for people to read and listen to. But, lets make sure you have done your XBY homework first.

Thank you

thats irrelevant the price is clearly to high, because you don't create trade incentive, nobody cares about all that, if you are not willing to lower the price to increase volume of trade, it's all about trade. thats what everything comes down to. how much trade flows. trade is the driver of everything.  

bitcoin cash creates a high trade, incentive to trade. you don't.

you might have a good coin if you created a high trade incentive you don't, therefore what you said here is irrelevant, highly irrelevant. nobody cares if the is no trade incentive.  

Actually, its completely relevant and show you are just blowing off steam here... You do not even realize that this is a different tech.

Let me make it easy for you:

When a miner wins at Bitcoincash, what do they get? Correct... they get Bitcoincash coins...

We don't have available coins here at XBY... our fees are what keeps our FAR SUPERIOR network of STATIC miners online and in the long run, you will see this. But, you need to do your homework first.

no it's all about the price you are taking for your currency. thats what it's about. i'm not blowing off steam, what a fool. nothing to do with this, it's about the charge for your coin when exchanged, thats to high for everyone if bitcoin was created with that high a charge nobody would of bought it. same goes for this coin. nobody will buy it with a high charge. it's obvious. anything you say is not relevant to this fact, nothing at all.

what you are saying is not relevant as long as you take that many coins.

if bitcoin was taking 75 coins off people at the very start they would never of bought it.

You are talking complete crap. I can tell you what happened when tx fees went through the roof for BTC - the price of BTC also went through the roof! Feel free to prove me wrong  Cool
Activity: 210

Pretty sure it is automatic with no swap.
Pages:
Jump to: