Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 64. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

can you prove that you're mining xby?
espèce de tocard

It still uses PoW from the old bitmox chain right now. So you could theoretically get some of the tx fees which are supposed to go the dev fund, but it is not much. See answer above

ok thanks to clarify
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It still uses PoW from the old bitmox chain right now. So you could theoretically get some of the tx fees which are supposed to go the dev fund, but it is not much. See answer above

Yes, but XFUEL is using new algorithm, on 10 hard coded nodes (test-chain for the developer).

When XBY goes over to the new chain tech will it be automatic or will there be some sort of swap?   
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key

Yes, but XFUEL is using new algorithm, on 10 hard coded nodes (test-chain for the developer).
Activity: 210
I have invested in your project today. Will hold because i beleive in it, keep doing what you do!
Activity: 210

espèce de tocard

Activity: 18
xby say can't mine

you can mine xby x13 algorithm very easy, why they lie this? more lie like yankee lie xfuel sell 400 sat?

How many lie are this project have

espèce de tocard
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

All us investors are taking a risk by trying to be early adopters of a new coin.  The folks saying its not going fast enough must have very short attention spans or invested more then they should have.  Just look how long it takes for big tech companies to launch new products and you'll see that XBY is doing fine.  Crypto is risky,  early adopting into a new crypto is riskier. I would much rather have the coin priced based on actual tech then on hyped up prices.

The other thing that is easily forgotten here at XBY is that we are and have always been building this platform with the train in motion. Normally a tech like this being brought to market the first time would be released completed, not built on the go. This is a huge advantage to anyone finding this coin early who sifts through the FUD.

Imagine if we started this tech out of the box completed... where would the starting satoshi price be??

One of the great things about this forum is that the people who come here only to FUD are very easily seen by simply clicking on their username and reviewing their posts.

Its pretty cool actually that we have people dedicated to trying to slow us down through whatever tactics they can think of.

For any would-be investors, this should be seen as a signal to dig into the truth and find out what is really happening behind the scenes. Why else would anyone want to waste their time posting on our forum if there was no ulterior motive?

WATCH THIS SPACE!!

Activity: 112

Current XBY (as always) is running on the old Bitmox (Bitcoin clone) chain with 1 hard coded STATIC miner and backed up by POW - that has always been a known reality that has not been talked about openly because POW miners would have taken the coins designated for the DEV fund and also not allowed us to see how the STATIC is performing on the live chain for testing and tweaking purposes, while Borz continued to work on the code behind the scenes.

XFUEL is the first FULLY operational PoSign ONLY coin that is currently on display as a Proof of Tech while we continue to develop in the background. XFUEL has 10 hard coded STATIC nodes with NO OTHER TECH working on the chain. Anyone is welcome to try MINING or STAKING or even taking up the HACKING challenge to earn 1 million XFUEL.

XBY when released with its intended tech will be running on 3 Levels of STATIC nodes with a total capacity of 3584 STATICS, which is infinitely expandable as the market demands this growth. When the next stage of testnet begins, we will use 100 to 200 STATICs to try some scenarios and future tests will continue to expand until we are ready to fully launch XBY.

At the point of XBY launch and full transfer of all transactions via the bridge, the Bitmox chain with the POW backup will be stopped.

All us investors are taking a risk by trying to be early adopters of a new coin.  The folks saying its not going fast enough must have very short attention spans or invested more then they should have.  Just look how long it takes for big tech companies to launch new products and you'll see that XBY is doing fine.  Crypto is risky,  early adopting into a new crypto is riskier. I would much rather have the coin priced based on actual tech then on hyped up prices.

Current XBY (as always) is running on the old Bitmox (Bitcoin clone) chain with 1 hard coded STATIC miner and backed up by POW - that has always been a known reality that has not been talked about openly because POW miners would have taken the coins designated for the DEV fund and also not allowed us to see how the STATIC is performing on the live chain for testing and tweaking purposes, while Borz continued to work on the code behind the scenes.

XFUEL is the first FULLY operational PoSign ONLY coin that is currently on display as a Proof of Tech while we continue to develop in the background. XFUEL has 10 hard coded STATIC nodes with NO OTHER TECH working on the chain. Anyone is welcome to try MINING or STAKING or even taking up the HACKING challenge to earn 1 million XFUEL.

XBY when released with its intended tech will be running on 3 Levels of STATIC nodes with a total capacity of 3584 STATICS, which is infinitely expandable as the market demands this growth. When the next stage of testnet begins, we will use 100 to 200 STATICs to try some scenarios and future tests will continue to expand until we are ready to fully launch XBY.

At the point of XBY launch and full transfer of all transactions via the bridge, the Bitmox chain with the POW backup will be stopped.

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
My complaint is that it's very misleading for ccr to say that there are only 28 million xby coins available to be sold on the exchanges. Anyone can easily transfer coins from their xby wallet to the exchanges and go sell them. It makes it seem like most coins are locked inside the static nodes and not available to be traded.

It's a cheap used car salesman tactic. Basically pretending like the coin supply is running out so get it while you can. If that were the case then why is the price so low. It's low because nobody wants this coin right now. It is all talk no action.

I would assume that even static node coins can be unlocked at anytime and transferred to the exchange to be sold. Since I don't own a static node I have to make that assumption.

Stop playing word games and pretending that because the xby coins are in the xby wallets or static nodes that they aren't able to be sold on the exchanges. You stupid moron.

This coin is just stalling and nothing is getting done.  We have to believe that things are happening behind the scenes. For all investors know nothing is getting done. Absolutely zero is getting done.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I got it from ccr's post. He said that all the xby coins available are these amounts.

Cryptopia: 15.6 million
C-CEX: 13.4 million

So an exact amount would be 28 million available.  That's exactly 622 million xby coins or 96% not available that are locked in the static nodes. The coins are either available or locked in the static nodes.

Try and follow the posts on this forum before you flap your gums. Put down the crack pipe you're smoking and pay attention idiot

CCR's post clearly stated that the above qty you mentioned are available at exchanges.Round about 220 million (not exact figure) are locked in nodes.
Remaining qty may be held by people at exchanges or wallets.Now you know who needs to pay attention and is a Idiot.
Activity: 23
xby say can't mine

you can mine xby x13 algorithm very easy, why they lie this? more lie like yankee lie xfuel sell 400 sat?

How many lie are this project have
Activity: 128
I never said circulating supply or liquidity. I didn't use those words. I said coins available. The coins available to be bought and sold on the exchanges is 28 million which means 622 million are not available.

The number of coins for sale on the exchanges is the number of coins that people want to sell at a given time... It's the same for every cryptocurrency (and asset, shares, ecc.) so I don't know what you are complaining about.
I never said circulating supply or liquidity. I didn't use those words. I said coins available. The coins available to be bought and sold on the exchanges is 28 million which means 622 million are not available.
Activity: 686
I got it from ccr's post. He said that all the xby coins available are these amounts.

So an exact amount would be 28 million available.  That's exactly 622 million xby coins or 96% not available that are locked in the static nodes. The coins are either available or locked in the static nodes.

Try and follow the posts on this forum before you flap your gums. Put down the crack pipe you're smoking and pay attention idiot

I don´t really know the total supply of circulating XBY. But exchange liquidity is not the same as circulating amount. IF people are holding in personal wallets outside of exchanges, or in exchanges without open orders the total number won´t be anything near those values.

Activity: 392
Are we going to have to wait a year before the next round of static node testing starts and xfuel starts to be used to add developers and get a marketing push going.

We're supposed to believe that things are happening behind the scenes. When is this jackass ccr going get things moving with this coin.

One thing that isn't explained is how the coins in circulation went from 650 million to 20 million. We're supposed to believe that 630 million coins are locked in the static nodes.  That's 97% of all the xby coins. This coin has not proven a dam thing yet and hasn't even uploaded any code to github and yet 97% of the coins are locked in the static nodes.

I'll bet most of the coins are in ccr's xby wallet. There is zero chance that 97% of the coins are locked in the static nodes when this coin is new and hasn't proven itself at all.

Circulating supply - 430,000,000 Total supply - 650,000,000. Where did see 20 million ? 97% locked in nodes ? From where you get this type of information. Post when you get rid of weekend's hangover.
Activity: 25
Hi guys,
Cannot join to slack. Gives me an error ''Failed! token_revoked''
Are we going to have to wait a year before the next round of static node testing starts and xfuel starts to be used to add developers and get a marketing push going.

We're supposed to believe that things are happening behind the scenes. When is this jackass ccr going get things moving with this coin.

One thing that isn't explained is how the coins in circulation went from 650 million to 20 million. We're supposed to believe that 630 million coins are locked in the static nodes.  That's 97% of all the xby coins. This coin has not proven a dam thing yet and hasn't even uploaded any code to github and yet 97% of the coins are locked in the static nodes.

I'll bet most of the coins are in ccr's xby wallet. There is zero chance that 97% of the coins are locked in the static nodes when this coin is new and hasn't proven itself at all.
Pages:
Jump to: