Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 69. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great Program! Will buy more and more with the Time I can afford it! I think it has a great future and it is way undervalued. So guys take your chance and buy buy buy. You will be very rich in 2 years Cheesy 2018 will be the Year of XBY, atleast i hope so haha

Looking forward to the static Nodes

Its true.  I would have liked to see a big bump today as money flows back into alts.  It is probably a bit to to with not being on some of the bigger exchanges so it might take a bit more time for it to feel the effects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I want to buy more, but there are too much keepers of XBY, and I dont trust Yobit, and the other 2 coin markets doesnt offer much XBY

Cryptopia is very reasonable for an exchange  Smiley
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I want to buy more, but there are too much keepers of XBY, and I dont trust Yobit, and the other 2 coin markets doesnt offer much XBY
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Great Program! Will buy more and more with the Time I can afford it! I think it has a great future and it is way undervalued. So guys take your chance and buy buy buy. You will be very rich in 2 years Cheesy 2018 will be the Year of XBY, atleast i hope so haha

Looking forward to the static Nodes
THANKS SupremeGoose!

The Title: "VITALS is Not Unlike A Large Pneumatic Mail System"

http://xtrabytes.today/technology/vitals/vitals-proprietary-network/

Intresting, tnx for posting, good to read it back cuz I'm not always on slack to read it directly
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
THANKS SupremeGoose!

Nice article again John, some good info there.
Activity: 13
THANKS SupremeGoose!

Patience and wisdom is a key
Another amazing blog post at www.xtrabytes.today , this time it is about VITALS.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I was away yesterday so I missed the live part of the Q&A.  I think doing the text chat here worked well for people like me who couldn't be around at the time.  The video format was a good idea but borz is not super easy to understand when he talks in english, so I think this format makes more sense.
Thanks
Activity: 13
I think it's time for Dave aka CCR to travel around the world to conferences and devcons and to spread word about XBY to right people in this space, to get attention from investors and developers...

I would also like to ask if it is possible to know who is doing and what in this community, such as who the programmer beside Borz and what are they coding, who is in marketing and what are they doing (and if there is something else wo is doig it and what is it), at moment i have no idea how many programmers are coding, i know only Dave as PR and Borz as brain, and i know there is someone else doing something but i dont have clue how many other people and what tasks they have... Also it would be nice if we would know how is work going, not to have deadlines but % as we had few mounts ago, for example Pulse and Vitalis, no one know date but dev could know that it is around 60% done and later update to 70% it is better  and more profesional then soon Smiley

Sorry my English is not perfect  Grin Grin Grin
Is there any plan to go Q&A session live on FB or in Youtube near future?

Hello. They tried in video format, here is the most recent 777 with Borzalom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

But most users asked for a text vesion. So this time they decided to try in a text version, here on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
At least a couple of good questions at the end after the first few seemed more like getting Borz to repeat stuff to reassure people. Seemed to of got banned 4 times last night!!! When I was clearly just having a gentle dig at the type of questions,,,,i see North Americans inability to understand British irony is alive and well.

Lots of moaning about X-fuel still on the slack which I don't understand but one thing I think might be true early is making X fuel work before the DEX happens. IF it comes for nodes to be set up and the DEX is not done I highly recommend some kind of simple swap in the community for X fuel and XBY to fill nodes. Maybe just 10m or so. As people go to make make lv2 & 3 nodes there would be demand buy X fuel if it was offered at 50% crowdsale price. No ICO just a simple you send us XAmount of XBY or BTC...and we will send XAmount of Xfuel. Of course there might be some mild selling of XBY to grab a bit of the cheaper Xfuel but I don't expect lv1 people to break nodes at this stage for a small amount of Xfuel..

Result will be the project can in a very short amount of time quite easily have a nice 20-40btc ish developer fund to really kickstart getting development done. Good idea?
cau
Activity: 156
Is there any plan to go Q&A session live on FB or in Youtube near future?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Enki, thank you for putting that all together in 1 post.  And thanks to Borz for doing the Q and A session.  Some very good information in there.  I am very interested in the outputs shown by the XFUEL wallet.  Hoping we can get some tech people to interpret it for people not as tech savvy about blockchain stuff, such as myself  Grin
Activity: 28
Thanks Borzalom, You rock!

And the rest of the XBY team, keep it up, we love this 777 and we love XBY.

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Thank you Borz for taking your time this evening with us to answer these questions.

I know you don't hear this much from the community because you are not able to interact as a result of the required focus on programming, but I think I can say, on behalf of the XTRABYTES Community, THANK YOU for continuing to build us a masterpiece for the world of crypto.

Have a great evening!

I just want thank your help. Your works very important from beginning because without you this project not exist. No cryptocoin whitout community. I don't have enought time build the community and build the code too. Thank your work again. And thank the work of each supporter and member too.

Very well said and we all agree with you on that..

And thanks a Billion to you also for leading the way!!  It takes just two to tango, but three or more to form a team.. Excellent job everyone!!!

Well said Eben, thank you!

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Thank you Borz for taking your time this evening with us to answer these questions.

I know you don't hear this much from the community because you are not able to interact as a result of the required focus on programming, but I think I can say, on behalf of the XTRABYTES Community, THANK YOU for continuing to build us a masterpiece for the world of crypto.

Have a great evening!

I just want thank your help. Your works very important from beginning because without you this project not exist. No cryptocoin whitout community. I don't have enought time build the community and build the code too. Thank your work again. And thank the work of each supporter and member too.

Very well said and we all agree with you on that..

And thanks a Billion to you also for leading the way!!  It takes just two to tango, but three or more to form a team.. Excellent job everyone!!!
Activity: 169

Have a great evening!

This is experimental project. I just want solid and stable platform who help the crypto world making better.

I like this Smiley

Thank you very much for your answers, and for your time. As a non native English speaker, I understand how hard it is for you.

Pages:
Jump to: