Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 67. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
50 XBY transaction fee per transaction?

Currently 50 XBY per transaction, but will be reduced later.

So currently all static nodes get reward from transaction fees?

How much XBY can I earn with a STATIC node

And I need at least 120k coins to be a node,RIGHT?

How much for a STATIC node

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I think there is going to be zero fees between trusted members on your address list (something like friends) if I remember.

sound irrelevant it's going to be worthless if they don't change their approach. the point is they make more if they drive more trade therefore create incentive for trade. these people don't know how to run a business clearly. all you do to run it properly you create incentive for more trade. the way it's currently done is 100 percent nonsense. you don't need any more evidence than this statement to prove they are not going to increase the value with that attitude, they would lower it immediately if they had any confidence in what they are doing. they don't.

the reason it's done like this is to create more use cases to increase trade volume, you are not increasing trade volume by keeping it high. even if currently lower in price, you won't increase trade volume. to get trade volume you must lower the cost of exchange.. it's really obvious but not to the greedy and them that confidence. it's gone down since you raise that price anyway.
Activity: 210

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I think there is going to be zero fees between trusted members on your address list (something like friends) if I remember.
Xtrabytes is not delivering like Bitcoin Cash.

https://twitter.com/ProfFaustus/status/929276396295393280

the people here don't know how to increase trade.
you should be setting the rates lower than bitcoin cash, to drive up the price therefore the intent is to have a higher price, because then you need less fees, it's pure foolish ideology having it so high, it benefits nobody.

add to this statement,

having the price high for transactions says we don't have confidence in this coin. thats what message it sends, therefore if you had confidence you'd have the transaction fee low, because it would drive up the price of the coin. more people would use it and therefore you'd make more cash in time from holding the nodes, you by having it high as a actual fact lowers incentive to trade therefore make less.

if you want to make more have confidence and lower it to .00002 the is no point in having it high set it lower forever and just watch the volume increase.

i hope some people with some money and common sense take over these nodes they might make some better progress. the people running the coin at the moment are poor of mind.

putting it high makes no logical sense. no incentive to trade or anything, it's not about current value price. it's about future prediction price and you won't get a future prediction price by charging so much coins. it's dumb.

the coin has loads of potential but the people running it have no sense.

50 a coins is to high, it just is it's not going to drive the price and the goal is to drive the price therefore you'd make more by driving the price up, but you have suppressed growth by having a 50 charge. therefore you made a miss-take, therefore the coin is not going anywhere. if you want to make more cash and for everything to be profitable quicker you lower price, it's not rocket science you create confidence this way, it's obvious.

you are going to get less transactions by the charge being high it's maths, you decrease incentive less people trade less money made.

you should be setting the rates lower than bitcoin cash, to drive up the price therefore the intent is to have a higher price, because then you need less fees, it's pure foolish ideology having it so high, it benefits nobody.

So currently all static nodes get reward from transaction fees? And I need at least 120k coins to be a node,RIGHT?

Ya u should be happy its not 125K usd at least. And its for level 3 node. These noobs and bottom feeders frequently replying in this thread have the mentality and intelligence level of a bacteria. If the cost of running a node was between 150K and 1.5 million they would sell kidneys and jump on board anyway, and u will do this too because u have similar mindset.

lol..gotta laugh at that one lets see the difference between a successful coin and this one,

listen if you want to be taken seriously and raise the price you must first lower the transaction fee, you people are mugs you don't get it, you want the price to do well? well lower the value of exchange so money can flow more freely and people can develop alternative projects so it's not just centralized but it has use for everyone else. they don't know how to drive a price up, they are lackluster and foolish, you want the price to be higher, and to do that you must set the rates lower, so people have reason to trade it. you are just suppressing the price by having such high fees, if you raise the price by lowering fees then people would buy into the coin,
you have the intelligence of bacteria you fool. look how bitcoin cash explodes while you ramble and can't notice the inadequate value that was the first miss-take made. charge 50 a coin? it's clearly to high and clearly a nonsense price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

So currently all static nodes get reward from transaction fees? And I need at least 120k coins to be a node,RIGHT?

Ya u should be happy its not 125K usd at least. And its for level 3 node. These noobs and bottom feeders frequently replying in this thread have the mentality and intelligence level of a bacteria. If the cost of running a node was between 150K and 1.5 million they would sell kidneys and jump on board anyway, and u will do this too because u have similar mindset.

You are so intelligent that you don’t talk like a normal human. Hmm, like what? Oh yes, bacteria.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key

Hope that helps.

Thank you.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Dev, where is your team?
Activity: 644

Gonna be an exciting few weeks leading up to Christmas if we can have tests.

I think that sounds very reasonable Fatoshi.

777 Q and A has been posted to Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/november-777-q-and-a-with-lead-developer-borzalom

Ok, guys:  Do yourself a favor.  Read this. Borz is telling us the problems with current blockchain and what he is coding to potentially solve them.

Limited blocksize vs. unlimited blocksize
Lot of energy required vs. no extra energy required
reward is given to miner vs. reward shared between the STaTiC ( service providers )
unneccesary work ( mathematical calculation ) vs. required security checks
all blocks stored to all miners vs. cloud type shared storage
fixed transaction cost  vs. service based cost ( cheap or zero transaction cost )
limited number of transactions vs. extreme high number of transactions
political governance problems ( not trust and anonym ) vs. provider releated and trust
p2p style network vs. overlay network

Take away all the stuff in the forum for 1 second.  Forget it for one minute.  And read that again.  Doesn't that interest you in the least?  I am not a developer and that interests the hell out of me.

Yes, amazing indeed. We need an infographics of this Wink

PS: Can't wait for the second TestNet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

I think that sounds very reasonable Fatoshi.

777 Q and A has been posted to Steemit: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/november-777-q-and-a-with-lead-developer-borzalom

Ok, guys:  Do yourself a favor.  Read this. Borz is telling us the problems with current blockchain and what he is coding to potentially solve them.

Limited blocksize vs. unlimited blocksize
Lot of energy required vs. no extra energy required
reward is given to miner vs. reward shared between the STaTiC ( service providers )
unneccesary work ( mathematical calculation ) vs. required security checks
all blocks stored to all miners vs. cloud type shared storage
fixed transaction cost  vs. service based cost ( cheap or zero transaction cost )
limited number of transactions vs. extreme high number of transactions
political governance problems ( not trust and anonym ) vs. provider releated and trust
p2p style network vs. overlay network

Take away all the stuff in the forum for 1 second.  Forget it for one minute.  And read that again.  Doesn't that interest you in the least?  I am not a developer and that interests the hell out of me.
Activity: 672

Yes, we have been working behind the scenes on an exciting new forum for the XTRABYTES Community.  It will be available publicly after we run a few more tests.

We will have a chat feature on the forum, but this is not a replacement to Slack, just a nice place where people can have intelligent conversations.

The new forum has several different sections where it will be very easy for everyone to get all the answers they need along with a FAQ section so they can make an informed decision about XBY.

While we will keep using Slack on invitation only, we are disappointed with their current management software.  This is why we are branching out to the new forum and we feel that most of the XTRABYTES Community will love what we are putting together.

Thank you all for your understanding!!

We have some exciting announcements coming up so stay tuned.

Dave, Zoltan and The XTRABYTES Crew!

Thank you CCRevolution!

And in addition to this:

XTRABYTES own blazing fast and secure VPS (Virtual Private Server) is up. Technical tuning is almost finished.

Expect some more news soon. Long live XTRABYTES!  Grin Cool

get into Coss.io and ask for a trading pairs, and get one on yobit then ask bittrex and polo. getting trading pairs increases the value of coins.
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.

what if they requested to be a trading pair like people can purchase the coin to buy other coins with.

does it cost extra cash to request it.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Guys, we need to be far more active on Reddit. /R/CryptoMarkets and /R/Cryptocurrency are the two biggest subreddits. Be sure to inform people.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Yes, we have been working behind the scenes on an exciting new forum for the XTRABYTES Community.  It will be available publicly after we run a few more tests.

We will have a chat feature on the forum, but this is not a replacement to Slack, just a nice place where people can have intelligent conversations.

The new forum has several different sections where it will be very easy for everyone to get all the answers they need along with a FAQ section so they can make an informed decision about XBY.

While we will keep using Slack on invitation only, we are disappointed with their current management software.  This is why we are branching out to the new forum and we feel that most of the XTRABYTES Community will love what we are putting together.

Thank you all for your understanding!!

We have some exciting announcements coming up so stay tuned.

Dave, Zoltan and The XTRABYTES Crew!

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Qui peut ¨ºtre investisseur Francais dans XBY ?  

Je ne sais pas
Pages:
Jump to: