Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 68. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Qui peut ¨ºtre investisseur Francais dans XBY ?  
Activity: 2
What is expected ROI there?

Is there a way to earn XBY with static node or masternode or some other way here in Xtrabytes?

There will be 3 levels of static nodes and that will be the only way to earn it i think.  Level 3 node seems to be pretty cheap.  Only need 120K tokens i believe

Hello. My advice to you is to deeply learn about the project, then you will see the potential.

PS: Currently, you can buy XBY "almost for free", it's very undervalued project at the moment, IMHO.

I'm mostly looking at how you yes-men will explain why your brave leaders have been working on a slack replacement...lol. this coin has been and will always be a scam with CCR and idiots like supremegoose around. Here you go people, your slack replacement.

https://community.xtrabytes.global/ here's the replacement for slack...xby hopes to stay current in crypto?

why should we replace slack, I like slack cuz it works on my smartphone like a charm Smiley

they want to replace it because CCR is scared of justified FUD. This project will never get devs lol...too many amateurs
Activity: 48

Is there a way to earn XBY with static node or masternode or some other way here in Xtrabytes?

There will be 3 levels of static nodes and that will be the only way to earn it i think.  Level 3 node seems to be pretty cheap.  Only need 120K tokens i believe

Hello. My advice to you is to deeply learn about the project, then you will see the potential.

PS: Currently, you can buy XBY "almost for free", it's very undervalued project at the moment, IMHO.

I'm mostly looking at how you yes-men will explain why your brave leaders have been working on a slack replacement...lol. this coin has been and will always be a scam with CCR and idiots like supremegoose around. Here you go people, your slack replacement.

https://community.xtrabytes.global/ here's the replacement for slack...xby hopes to stay current in crypto?

why should we replace slack, I like slack cuz it works on my smartphone like a charm Smiley
Activity: 2

Activity: 370
Merit: 250
THANKS SupremeGoose!

The Title: "VITALS is Not Unlike A Large Pneumatic Mail System"

http://xtrabytes.today/technology/vitals/vitals-proprietary-network/

Beautifully explained. Thanks John!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I'm mostly looking forward to the second testnet, where we can also test VITALS!

Definitely, we will have a bigger number of participants thanks to the increased awareness.  Which help test on a larger scale and show even more people how exciting this tech can be.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
I'm mostly looking forward to the second testnet, where we can also test VITALS!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
THANKS SupremeGoose!

The Title: "VITALS is Not Unlike A Large Pneumatic Mail System"

http://xtrabytes.today/technology/vitals/vitals-proprietary-network/

Really great article here.  Thanks jpgr.  Nice explanation of VITALS.

Good to see that the community is still very much interested in XBY.  Been a very busy couple weeks.  I very much like the analogy used in the article.

Given this analogy, its easy to see how VITALS facilitates transaction verifications. While PULSE may be akin Instant Messenger, its the VITALS network that actually does the heavy lifting. Nonetheless, VITALS may remain the least understood/appreciated aspect of XTRABYTE’S new platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

A small element of a nodes income will be network fees just like how masternodes work on cpins like dash.

But nodes main benefit is they will a share of service fees from modukes and dapps that will be built upon in the future. So no one can know but the potential if the platform grows and builds is massive because ypu wpuld get a share of those accumulated dapps and module incomes. I guess you could say its like buying into every eth ICO forever!!! Because everything will be built into one ecosystem and one token.
Activity: 224
Finally its good that the fork stuff is gone, I can't believe the 2x fork made people dump so much. IMO the project has been steady and great to see the price really going up now.
Lots of development news and buzz, I think now it's really going to be noticed by more people

We don't know that yet.  The fee structure hasn't been announced.  It will also depend on what Dapps are on the network as the majority of the income from owning a static will be through there service fees.
nov
Activity: 433
Independent crypto developer

Activity: 434

nov
Activity: 433
Independent crypto developer
Activity: 672
Has anybody done this yet?  I'm curious to hear what people who have more tech knowledge than me think of this.  Seems pretty darn cool.

Start XFuel Wallet and enter to debug console

Type getinfo

Get the hash of last block

Dump the detailed info of this block

You see the ID of miner who signed the block and the signature too. The last signer checked and accepted the all previous blocks too

Proof of tech baby!!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Has anybody done this yet?  I'm curious to hear what people who have more tech knowledge than me think of this.  Seems pretty darn cool.

Start XFuel Wallet and enter to debug console

Type getinfo

Get the hash of last block

Dump the detailed info of this block

You see the ID of miner who signed the block and the signature too. The last signer checked and accepted the all previous blocks too

Activity: 23
posign just proof stake self mine blocks
Is there any plan to go Q&A session live on FB or in Youtube near future?

Hello. They tried in video format, here is the most recent 777 with Borzalom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

But most users asked for a text vesion. So this time they decided to try in a text version, here on Bitcointalk.

I did happen to see this during last session, I thought it would have been nice to see the team in video n answering the question instead of audio release or text format

Thats why posted this time know if it will happen in next session

I think for the time being the text version is enough.  Maybe in the future when we have some other developers or another video friendly PR guy it could change but I think text works better for borz.
cau
Activity: 156
Is there any plan to go Q&A session live on FB or in Youtube near future?

Hello. They tried in video format, here is the most recent 777 with Borzalom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

But most users asked for a text vesion. So this time they decided to try in a text version, here on Bitcointalk.

I did happen to see this during last session, I thought it would have been nice to see the team in video n answering the question instead of audio release or text format

Thats why posted this time know if it will happen in next session
Pages:
Jump to: