Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 74. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key

BORZ 777 is 48 Hours Away

Be sure to get your questions posted so that we can choose the 7 best questions for this month.

Remember, this is Borzalom, the technical genius and lead developer of XTRABYTES. So, put your energy into thinking about TECHNICAL questions because he will only answer technical questions during this monthly event.

Please post your questions, either:

1. Here on the forum.
2. By Direct (private) Message, to either: CCRevolution, fishfishfish313 or SupremeGoose, here on the forum.
3. On Slack by Direct (private) Message, to either: @CCRevolution, @fishfishfish313 or @supremegoose

Thank you in advance for your time and energy to come up with some great questions for Borz!

Dave

Thank you. I forgot to mention that we're expecting some technical questions only.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
very bed many lie xby say
wallet 7 virus bad Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Be sure to get your questions posted so that we can choose the 7 best questions for this month.
Remember, this is Borzalom, the technical genius and lead developer of XTRABYTES. So, put your energy into thinking about TECHNICAL questions because he will only answer technical questions during this monthly event.
Thank you in advance for your time and energy to come up with some great questions for Borz!

Here, I think, would be a very promoting question for XBY:
What would be the most important advantages for XBY compare to the actual EOS.IO crypto being currently introduced. ?
I read that EOS.IO will also offer lightning speed transactions and a bunch of other features similar to ETH and blockchain storage. Is XBY got some extra features capable of surpassing EOS.IO ?  And, is XBY ready and functional prior to EOS.IO ?

Thanks Fred.  Good to see you here on the ANN again.  I have sent your question along.  It's a great question!  As I think EOS is much faster than Ethereum and (this is my opinion) has the potential to eventually overcome ETH, in terms of Dapps used on their platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What's the ROI of the static node ?

We currently dont know but it could be a question for november 7th.  If you join slack and add it to the list.
Activity: 49
Merit: 18

Here, I think, would be a very promoting question for XBY:
What would be the most important advantages for XBY compare to the actual EOS.IO crypto being currently introduced. ?
I read that EOS.IO will also offer lightning speed transactions and a bunch of other features similar to ETH and blockchain storage. Is XBY got some extra features capable of surpassing EOS.IO ?  And, is XBY ready and functional prior to EOS.IO ?
Activity: 28
My New Blog Post

"A Community Coin Has Silver-Linings"

http://xtrabytes.today/xtrabytes-news/community-coin-benefits/

In the Hopper- Ready to post after the next 777 - a post on VITALS technology.

Great article!

Quick tip ( can totally disregard, just a suggestion)

Borzalom secured the help of several developers in a bid to create a
blockchain platform more secure, scalable, and fast(er) than current offerings.
Activity: 28
huh. I wasnt be there for a long time. Long story short - tell me what happened in brief.(im to lazy to read hundreds pages Wink)

Part of the Investment game, IS reading and keeping up with what your money is doing.

That being said, there was a period of disagreements among some people, emotions prevailed,now things look to be getting back on track.

Read further back in the forum to familiarize yourself with XBY, and do your own due diligence.

It's really not that hard to back up a few dozen pages and see the latest.

Activity: 13
My New Blog Post

"A Community Coin Has Silver-Linings"

http://xtrabytes.today/xtrabytes-news/community-coin-benefits/

In the Hopper- Ready to post after the next 777 - a post on VITALS technology.
Activity: 210
There were some good questions last time so looking forward to this one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

Please post your questions, either:

1. Here on the forum.
2. By Direct (private) Message, to either: CCRevolution, fishfishfish313 or SupremeGoose, here on the forum.
3. On Slack by Direct (private) Message, to either: @CCRevolution, @fishfishfish313 or @supremegoose

Dave

Activity: 392
What's the ROI of the static node ?
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
I would like to buy some and have downloaded the wallet but when I checked it on Virustotal this is what are showing, is the wallet really safe, I have downloaded some bitcoin client wallet, but I only got 1 or two but xtrabyte has 6 so is this safe wallet I download it from github coming from Xtrabyte official link
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1e76302a102fda73e296eec062d4a19d5511cd000aefc96d292535e11dd895c2/detection

Don't worry, some Antiviruses don't like anything with Crypto / Bitcoin. It's a false-alerts. XBY wallet is safe.

And an online "paper wallet" will be released soon, *work in progress.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
I would like to buy some and have downloaded the wallet but when I checked it on Virustotal this is what are showing, is the wallet really safe, I have downloaded some bitcoin client wallet, but I only got 1 or two but xtrabyte has 6 so is this safe wallet I download it from github coming from Xtrabyte official link
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/1e76302a102fda73e296eec062d4a19d5511cd000aefc96d292535e11dd895c2/detection
Activity: 232
777 with Borzalom is scheduled for 7 of November. But this time it maybe in Text version.

Please prepare your constructive questions. Write them here or join slack and write there.

The most recent 777 with Borzalom is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

Text transcript is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22787643

As I've officially given up on the slack and now just want the tech to speak for itself I will post here.

1. What is your personal feelings about the state of Bitcoin and crypto generally good and bad, The forks, ICOs, the miners, and other major projects like Ethereum etc.

Similar but more specific.

2. The vision for XTRABYTES seems to be to make a better blockchain. So can you explain what you think are problems with the Blockchains that already exist?

3. Can you share very generally some long term hopes and vision you have for XTRABYTES into the future.

4. The next thing on the Roadmap is the X-CHANGE DEX Module. Is that the next thing we will likely see completed?

I have sent your questions along Fatoshi.

Ignore the slack troll
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
777 with Borzalom is scheduled for 7 of November. But this time it maybe in Text version.

Please prepare your constructive questions. Write them here or join slack and write there.

The most recent 777 with Borzalom is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

Text transcript is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22787643

As I've officially given up on the slack and now just want the tech to speak for itself I will post here.

1. What is your personal feelings about the state of Bitcoin and crypto generally good and bad, The forks, ICOs, the miners, and other major projects like Ethereum etc.

Similar but more specific.

2. The vision for XTRABYTES seems to be to make a better blockchain. So can you explain what you think are problems with the Blockchains that already exist?

3. Can you share very generally some long term hopes and vision you have for XTRABYTES into the future.

4. The next thing on the Roadmap is the X-CHANGE DEX Module. Is that the next thing we will likely see completed?

I have sent your questions along Fatoshi. 
The project itself is not bad, the team is also good, you can look again. I'm Xiao Bai, but it's not enough to understand the project, but I will pay attention to the development of the project.

What is the deal with these spam posts.  Do they post a bunch and then sell the accounts later.   That would be the only reason I could think of. 
Looking forward to the 7th.  It feels like a lot has happened in the past month.  Can't wait to hear about what is going on behind the scenes.
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

This isn't an ICO so all the coins are already out there.  The nodes don't all have to be filled but the network will be stronger if they are.  If they are not all filled it will mean there are more coins in circulation meaning the coin will be less scarce.
Activity: 182
you can't
please read whitepaper and ANN and DYOR

Thank you
How can i mine?

XBY is not a mineable coin.  All the coins already exist.  Right now the only way to get XBY is to buy it on an exchange.  I would recommend cryptopia.  It has the largest volume and doesn't have the problems that some of the other exchanges have.
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
How can i mine?
Pages:
Jump to: