Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 80. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i know this project when i look announcement when looking for airdrop but there is no so i just stalking about many project, i still confused about this project mean, so i still afraid will join this
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust
I can not understand one nuance. If this coin is not mined, how will the transaction be confirmed? After all, without this, you can not transfer a coin from one purse to another purse

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

I got it. But I wonder how this technology will work? Participants will write messages and thereby confirm transactions? It is very interesting

I join the issue, I would also like to know more about this. Or just show where you can read about it to understand the principles of this technology

All this information the developers provided for review on their official website. You can find the links in the start topic. Yes, this is really the latest technology and an unusual approach
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
I can not understand one nuance. If this coin is not mined, how will the transaction be confirmed? After all, without this, you can not transfer a coin from one purse to another purse

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

I got it. But I wonder how this technology will work? Participants will write messages and thereby confirm transactions? It is very interesting

I join the issue, I would also like to know more about this. Or just show where you can read about it to understand the principles of this technology

* from first post

"PoSign comprises a radically different approach. Transactions are verified by a network of what are called STATIC nodes—importantly, each of these nodes must sign off on a transaction before the associated block can be appended to the chain. Should a malicious node repeatedly attempt to compromise the chain, it will be blacklisted automatically.

STATIC nodes are the backbone of the XTRABYTES network. The word STATIC is derived from the words; Services Transactions and Trusted in Control, which is all of what defines our STATIC nodes in the simplest way."

--- you can also simply read published white pages
Activity: 103
Merit: 0

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

Activity: 115

Activity: 6

Activity: 414
Merit: 100
In XBY we trust
Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin

The coin can be bought on other exchanges. To do this you will not even need to undergo a long verification. I bought on such exchanges, and then brought to the wallet

Buying it on Cryptopia and Yobit is quite straightforward (I would recommend Cryptopia).

We do hope that Bittrex is in the future, but we're still waiting for the tech first

Is Cryptopia still selling these coins. I read that this exchange decided to stop doing it. But maybe I'm wrong, correct me
Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin

The coin can be bought on other exchanges. To do this you will not even need to undergo a long verification. I bought on such exchanges, and then brought to the wallet

Buying it on Cryptopia and Yobit is quite straightforward (I would recommend Cryptopia).

We do hope that Bittrex is in the future, but we're still waiting for the tech first

I saw in the start topic a warning about the exchange of YoBit. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy coins there now? And can I enter coins that I have in my wallet on this exchange?

Oh, I did not even notice this warning. Recently I bought coins there. But I have not tried to take them out to my wallet. Need to try

I saw in the start topic a warning about the exchange of YoBit. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy coins there now? And can I enter coins that I have in my wallet on this exchange?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

In XBY we trust

It seems to me that the developers did not announce it. But I see how rapidly the project develops. And this means that soon we can see these coins on the largest exchanges
Has anyone already been blocked for trolling? And then I see everything is already very quiet today? ))

Probably not they see BTC doing all the work for them and making their whole portfolio down 60%.  I also think as a community we started to come back at them with much more rational and reasonable posts and that just makes trolling less fun.

I really wish I had more BTC right now so I could put more into XBY.  The transaction speeds alone are going to get people very excited.  

And I recently bought XBY coins for 0.2 BTC. I think that soon, thanks to the growth of alternative coins, I will get a very large profit. The project gives an excellent chance to earn easy profits
Activity: 112
Has anyone already been blocked for trolling? And then I see everything is already very quiet today? ))

Probably not they see BTC doing all the work for them and making their whole portfolio down 60%.  I also think as a community we started to come back at them with much more rational and reasonable posts and that just makes trolling less fun.

I really wish I had more BTC right now so I could put more into XBY.  The transaction speeds alone are going to get people very excited.  

If this happened, we would see many unhappy messages here. I think that the project has been cleared of the unnecessary and it is correct
In XBY we trust
Now this project looks very promising. I am sure that in a few months it will become one of the most popular. This already excites many already)

If the project causes a lot of positive and negative feedback, then you need to pay attention to it. I see that this is one of the promising projects. In six months, coins can grow several times

Activity: 112
Now this project looks very promising. I am sure that in a few months it will become one of the most popular. This already excites many already)

With BTC going higher and higher the folks that time their sells right are going to have a lots of sats to put somewhere.  With another push of exposure after the fork we could be seeing some very nice gains. 
Pages:
Jump to: