Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 79. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
i see that The goal of XTRABYTES is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized. but I want to understand, there are already examples of such services?)

I think all effort for now goes to finish and test POSIGN mechanism ( but maybe I mistaken )

From the real already created product is a coin. It can already be bought and sold. I think this is proof of the viability of this project

It seems to me that a coin can not be called a product of this platform. The coin is one of the components of the project as a whole. And what is the created product, I also want to know

XBY coin is the currency of the Xtrabytes Network.  The network is comprised of a couple different layers but statics are the mechanism for signing transactions.  There will be three levels of statics which will take either XBY to setup or a fixed combination of XBY and xFuel.  These statics have to agree for the transactions to be correct and there are mechanisms that account if a static is down on the network.  Instead of mining and receiving coins which is very energy intensive the Statics get a fee.  

It seems to me that the extraction of coins has become impossible for many. Therefore, the network can become a fundamentally new approach in the crypto currency. I think this is a big step forward.
Activity: 115
Interestingly, this project can be introduced into some sphere of human life. For the present I can not imagine it
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Enki, place it on the CryptoCurrency reddit and we'll update that post  Smiley
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Here is the Reddit post.  Comment and upvote.

https://redd.it/7adtbt
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Great article enki, nice job.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I can not understand one nuance. If this coin is not mined, how will the transaction be confirmed? After all, without this, you can not transfer a coin from one purse to another purse

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

I got it. But I wonder how this technology will work? Participants will write messages and thereby confirm transactions? It is very interesting

I join the issue, I would also like to know more about this. Or just show where you can read about it to understand the principles of this technology

* from first post

"PoSign comprises a radically different approach. Transactions are verified by a network of what are called STATIC nodes—importantly, each of these nodes must sign off on a transaction before the associated block can be appended to the chain. Should a malicious node repeatedly attempt to compromise the chain, it will be blacklisted automatically.

STATIC nodes are the backbone of the XTRABYTES network. The word STATIC is derived from the words; Services Transactions and Trusted in Control, which is all of what defines our STATIC nodes in the simplest way."

--- you can also simply read published white pages

So it turns out that this network has a single center? Where are these STATIC nodes located, and who manages them?

If you read the whitepaper it explains the whole system.  I'm guessing maybe English isn't your first language.  If not, they are currently working on translantions in a few languages which might help some people understand the network easier.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i see that The goal of XTRABYTES is to provide a platform on which a multitude of customized services can be deployed and utilized. but I want to understand, there are already examples of such services?)

I think all effort for now goes to finish and test POSIGN mechanism ( but maybe I mistaken )

Vitals and Pulse systems actually, those are required for PoSign on a large scale. I think the first service to be deployed is the Dex (decentralized exchange).
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

From the real already created product is a coin. It can already be bought and sold. I think this is proof of the viability of this project

It seems to me that a coin can not be called a product of this platform. The coin is one of the components of the project as a whole. And what is the created product, I also want to know

XBY coin is the currency of the Xtrabytes Network.  The network is comprised of a couple different layers but statics are the mechanism for signing transactions.  There will be three levels of statics which will take either XBY to setup or a fixed combination of XBY and xFuel.  These statics have to agree for the transactions to be correct and there are mechanisms that account if a static is down on the network.  Instead of mining and receiving coins which is very energy intensive the Statics get a fee.  
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust
The project is still in development. Therefore, not everything that is claimed by the creators now functions. I think that soon we will see how the platform works

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

Activity: 260
I can not understand one nuance. If this coin is not mined, how will the transaction be confirmed? After all, without this, you can not transfer a coin from one purse to another purse

That's what will differentiate XBY from other currencies.  XBY will be implementing a technology the developer is working on called PoSign.

I got it. But I wonder how this technology will work? Participants will write messages and thereby confirm transactions? It is very interesting

I join the issue, I would also like to know more about this. Or just show where you can read about it to understand the principles of this technology

* from first post

"PoSign comprises a radically different approach. Transactions are verified by a network of what are called STATIC nodes—importantly, each of these nodes must sign off on a transaction before the associated block can be appended to the chain. Should a malicious node repeatedly attempt to compromise the chain, it will be blacklisted automatically.

STATIC nodes are the backbone of the XTRABYTES network. The word STATIC is derived from the words; Services Transactions and Trusted in Control, which is all of what defines our STATIC nodes in the simplest way."

So it turns out that this network has a single center? Where are these STATIC nodes located, and who manages them?

Before jumping to conclusions you are more than invited to read white pages or at least to read one of many explanations which provided here even in ANN. Try to understand it by yourself.
Activity: 574
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
In XBY we trust

* from first post

You are mistaken, this coin is completely decentralized. Crypto currency can not be controlled from one center. After all, then it will make no sense for users
Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin

The coin can be bought on other exchanges. To do this you will not even need to undergo a long verification. I bought on such exchanges, and then brought to the wallet

Buying it on Cryptopia and Yobit is quite straightforward (I would recommend Cryptopia).

We do hope that Bittrex is in the future, but we're still waiting for the tech first

I saw in the start topic a warning about the exchange of YoBit. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy coins there now? And can I enter coins that I have in my wallet on this exchange?

Yobit is a shady and unreliable exchange that often has their wallets in maintenance so you cannot deposit or withdraw those coins. But it often has lower XBY prices so if you do buy from Yobit, immediately withdraw your coins to your own wallet so that they don't get stuck on Yobit. It's less risky to just buy from Cryptopia or C-Cex instead.

I have long heard that this exchange is not very reliable. But sometimes I buy coins there. It is best to withdraw your capital from this exchange, and buy the necessary coins in C-Cex

* from first post

Activity: 55
Does anyone know when this coin will be added to the Bittrex exchange? I now trade only on this exchange and did not see there this coin

The coin can be bought on other exchanges. To do this you will not even need to undergo a long verification. I bought on such exchanges, and then brought to the wallet

Buying it on Cryptopia and Yobit is quite straightforward (I would recommend Cryptopia).

We do hope that Bittrex is in the future, but we're still waiting for the tech first

I saw in the start topic a warning about the exchange of YoBit. Does anyone know if it is possible to buy coins there now? And can I enter coins that I have in my wallet on this exchange?

Yobit is a shady and unreliable exchange that often has their wallets in maintenance so you cannot deposit or withdraw those coins. But it often has lower XBY prices so if you do buy from Yobit, immediately withdraw your coins to your own wallet so that they don't get stuck on Yobit. It's less risky to just buy from Cryptopia or C-Cex instead.
Pages:
Jump to: