Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 6. (Read 10939 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Update: Borzalom and CCR Discuss Patent Progress

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/security/xtrabytes-moves-forward-with-patent-process/

Recording Date: February 12th, 2018
Recording Length: 00:09:51
Details of Transcript: CCRevolution & Borzalom Discuss Patent Status
Audio:  mp3 Link

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/XBY_BorzCCRConvo_v1.mp3
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
do we know how much longer it will be? it's already been two months...can only wait so long after watching it drop from 6k lol
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I dont know! Where did you heard that?
Activity: 45
Is it true that ccr is finishing patent application right now?
XBY is now listed on Coin Falcon Exchange

BTC and ETH pairings are both live.

https://coinfalcon.com/hodl/XBY-BTC

https://coinfalcon.com/hodl/XBY-ETH

Yes, those are the real URL's. HODL  Grin

https://twitter.com/CoinFalcon/status/963754276794392583
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Overall, I like this project, only thing I don't like is the 1 XBY transfer fee, like the 1 NXT fee for NXT. When XBY will be over $1 it will be consider high compared to ETH for example.

The transfer fee won't stay at 1 XBY in the future. It will be flexible.

Quite fun that everyone was complaining about the 75 XBY fee last month. Now it's reduced to 1 and still complaints  Grin

Wow, no idea it was 75, I have been looking to buy in for about a month, no XBY so far Smiley
Will buy at next dip, XBY ftw!

How much fee now? 75 XBY?
Does they planning to launch some ICO on their platform in near future?

The fee is at 1 XBY now. With Alpha release, this will be reduced further. It's a dApp platform, not necessarily an ICO platform (atm).
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
When they registered as business for tax purposes I think a default part of that or at least an option was I think some shares given out. Its really a non story. I know many other blockchain companies do the same like EOS which is registered as a business I think in the cayman islands. There may be needed a discussion how the shares are given out or not as the case may be but I don't see it as an issue. Probably the best would be node owners own the shares and maybe Borz and CCREv also own a chunk. I can assure you most blockchain companies are registered and probably don't even think to give shares out and keep them all. Honestly in a decentralised system A share won't I think give any income to anyone.  Maybe it will have relevance in area of direction of the company which might be an issue in the future with say a bigger company wanting to 'buy' xtrabytes or fork or something.

As always the community manages to go off on tangents on secondary issues that don't really matter. And if some later discussion is needed to how shares will work and be owned etc it will get sorted later. For now....meh...boring.

Registering was ultimately about protecting Xtrabytes and that also means us as investors so.....and I would gladly take a bit of legal centralised power over being fucked by any one who wants to clone XBY and stick Google or some other company name on it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So i heard that CCR announced that he will be creating a corporation around XBY and the patented technology and that he will issue shares of stock.  Is this true?  Huh   

What is this CCR? What corporation you mean? And what sence in thir collaboration? Explaine me, please.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
So i heard that CCR announced that he will be creating a corporation around XBY and the patented technology and that he will issue shares of stock.  Is this true?  Huh   
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Overall, I like this project, only thing I don't like is the 1 XBY transfer fee, like the 1 NXT fee for NXT. When XBY will be over $1 it will be consider high compared to ETH for example.

Quite fun that everyone was complaining about the 75 XBY fee last month. Now it's reduced to 1 and still complaints  Grin

Wow, no idea it was 75, I have been looking to buy in for about a month, no XBY so far Smiley

How much fee now? 75 XBY?
Does they planning to launch some ICO on their platform in near future?
Activity: 28
Merit: 3

The more exchanges, the better!  Smiley
XTRABYTES To Be Listed On CoinFalcon

Investors can look forward to XTRABYTES’ debut February 14th at 12PM UTC on CoinFalcon, a smaller cryptocurrency exchange based in the United Kingdom.

https://coinfalcon.com/

XTRABYTES inclusion in CoinFalcon’s portfolio of cryptocurrency offerings will allow for more visibility. It’s important for XTRABYTES to gain exposure to more crypto investors as it prepares for the release of its technology in 2018.

More information on our blog post here:  https://blog.xtrabytes.global/exchanges-trading/xtrabytes-to-be-listed-on-coinfalcon/

Quite fun that everyone was complaining about the 75 XBY fee last month. Now it's reduced to 1 and still complaints  Grin
Activity: 34

Coordinated Strike Results: February 7th & 8th

With this announcement XTRABYTES would like to share the latest testnet results with our community. In our latest coordinated strike on February 8th, 2018 the block parameters were adjusted to 40 seconds minimum block-time (in our previous announcement we said 6 seconds in error, our apologies) and 50 MB block-size. Testnet 3 has now concluded as we await further news on the patent.

Results
With a total of 40 participants on our US-timed strike on February 7th, and 25 participants during our EU-timed strike on February 8th, we were able to observe the following details:

Improvements:

The main takeaways of the testnet were that we reached a maximum of 539 tps in several consecutive blocks, which can be seen if you look at the history in our block explorer:

The rest of the blog can be found here: https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes-news/coordinated-strike-results-february-7th-8th/
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key

Is it true that this project is going to have masternodes?

Hello.

Yes.

You will find more information here: https://community.xtrabytes.global/faq/posign-and-static-nodes.1/category
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Welcome to the NEW XTRABYTES Bitcointalk thread.

We had a great run with our main thread with 352 pages of posts that were read 364907 times. Clearly we made great progress with the information shared on this forum and it was not an easy decision to close it.

Moving towards the future, we are taking control of the information flow. We have absolutely no problem with people posting legitimate questions and concerns and we happilly address these. However, we feel it is best to ensure the actual content they are trying to access is easily available.

Therefore, in the best interest of our community and for those who will join us in the future, disruptive behaviour will no longer be allowed. From this point forward, spam posts and blatant attemptes of creating false news and misrepresentations of the facts, in an attempt to cause Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt will be removed at our discretion.

Thank you for your understanding!

Borzalom, CCRevolution, The XTRABYTES Crew & The XTRABYTES Community

Is it true that this project is going to have masternodes?
Activity: 28
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: