Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - THE BLOCKCHAIN EVOLUTION CONTINUES - page 9. (Read 10939 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 252
I really like this project and I would like to make as much contribution to its development!
what is the minimum amount of investment?
Activity: 392
Multiversum
XBY is really doing great steps forward, I am now asking myself when coin swap is planned because mainnet launch does not seam so far. How will we be warned about it? In which channels? Possible to subscribe to a mailing list for it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello!
How can I customize this coin for PoS?   Huh
PoS here stands for Proof of Signature.If you are asking about staking, XBY is not Proof of Stake coin.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Hey, i'm trying to import my private key but it only shows my public key and doesn't show me my actual balance, it shows 0 even though i can see in the explorer that my transaction was OK and my balance is correct.

Can someone help me...? Thanks.

Hello.

Re-sync the blockchain. Import your private key, close the wallet, delete everything from %appdata%\xtrabytes\ , but do not delete wallet.dat , start your wallet again, and wait for a sync to complete. You will see your balance.

PS: The quick way: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/sync-the-xtrabytes-wallet-faster-with-the-bootstrap-dat-file.434/

Isn't there some sort of console command or flag that you can add to the QT exe file to force the wallet to do a rescan when it boots up? I believe with Bitcoin QT it was launching the app with the --rescan flag.
Activity: 168
Patience and wisdom is a key
Hey, i'm trying to import my private key but it only shows my public key and doesn't show me my actual balance, it shows 0 even though i can see in the explorer that my transaction was OK and my balance is correct.

Hello.

Re-sync the blockchain. Import your private key, close the wallet, delete everything from %appdata%\xtrabytes\ , but do not delete wallet.dat , start your wallet again, and wait for a sync to complete. You will see your balance.

PS: The quick way: https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/sync-the-xtrabytes-wallet-faster-with-the-bootstrap-dat-file.434/
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Open source is a wonderful thing. It is expected for development
Activity: 1

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

It is with great pleasure that we present our newest #github channel to the XTRABYTES Discord.

Our developers have set up a live feed which broadcasts github commits directly through our Discord using a webhook. You can now watch our developers work in real-time!

Our team is actively looking to create more transparency with our community and we believe this is a great step towards achieving that.

We are working towards a “what you see is what you get” principle. Core code commits will become publicly available after we are granted the patent pending status. Anyone can view and contribute to the listed issues and tasks on github. Regular commits (weekly) are planned to happen.

In other development news, we have added a new back-end developer to our X-CITE team and are actively looking for additional contributors. If you feel you fit the part, please reach out on Discord and one of our team members will be in touch.
Activity: 507
well, ignore all the fud on the forums for now. I'm looking forward to you guys rebuilding after this bloodbath, CCR is gonna have to be a real leader. You know, I honestly do think this project is decent, it just moves really slow.
This is the ideal state.
But it's not reality
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
Hello!
How can I customize this coin for PoS?   Huh
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
well, ignore all the fud on the forums for now. I'm looking forward to you guys rebuilding after this bloodbath, CCR is gonna have to be a real leader. You know, I honestly do think this project is decent, it just moves really slow.
Activity: 1
Testnet always delayed..

No progress!    GitHub commits are now public, you can check the progress being made on a daily basis
No open source code.  There is a patent update post on Reddit, open source code will come when they are ready
No new exchanges! Join the Discord and you'll find 4-5 community votes for new exchanges where we are currently competing for
No transparency. GitHub commits are now public, there are monthly updates on the 21st, monthly questions on the 7th, developers talking in Discord

This are the fake news facts.

Of all the items you've chosen to FUD, you couldn't have picked worse ones! At least it does give me the opportunity to point out the great things about Xtrabytes!  Smiley

He doesn't even type correctly. THESE are the facts, it would be. But hey XtraBYtes Team, keep going, don't let some losers FUD u. Your tech is revolutionary and Cryptos are the future. BTC gets hammered, 'cause Wall Street fags grow fearsome of a future without banksters. But the peoples will strike back!
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Testnet always delayed..

No progress!    GitHub commits are now public, you can check the progress being made on a daily basis
No open source code.  There is a patent update post on Reddit, open source code will come when they are ready
No new exchanges! Join the Discord and you'll find 4-5 community votes for new exchanges where we are currently competing for
No transparency. GitHub commits are now public, there are monthly updates on the 21st, monthly questions on the 7th, developers talking in Discord

This are the fake news facts.

Of all the items you've chosen to FUD, you couldn't have picked worse ones! At least it does give me the opportunity to point out the great things about Xtrabytes!  Smiley
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
If it would be like you want it, the price would be much higher already. It is speculative and therefor cheap at the moment. You need to decide wether you buy or not.
Activity: 546
Martin958 . . . I am really sorry about this. That really sucks man. Lets hope that you are able to recoup some of those losses.

The XCITE Commits are now public:

https://github.com/borzalom/xcite/commits/master
Activity: 35
Relax, the market took a big hit with South Korea threatening to close down there cryptocoin exchanges, with them being about 17% or something like that of the market, it caused a huge sell off to happen as people pulled out of the market. Now that things are settling the money will start to return over the next few months.
Activity: 129
what happened to cause the marketcap to go under 100m?  Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: