Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 32. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Looks like the pump is over, down trending now.. Will for volume to show up & buy..

Very cool idea though, if i get enough , i will go to the club in my pimp outfit  Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
There was an initial spike for LGD on Bittrex but the price is definitely on an upward trend.  The buy/sell ratio is looking pretty healthy on coindata.io - https://coindata.io/welcome/r/P86R-DN7585.  Check it out!

LGD on Bittrex is currently on a small dip right now it looks like a good time to buy in.  I bought in just to see where this one goes.  

http://imgur.com/a/2ghdD

Also tips are always welcome! Feel free to buy me a cup of coffee if you'd like!
BTC
BTC - 1GkoeS8gqArYdbHrpPYCR66eeRyeJwJ1LT
ETH - 0xdcd9dd44aa18beb49f26691c8d5e26bf6c91e56a

Carpe Diem

mike512atx aka gl1tch

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
So gay... the price was supposed to drop so I could grab my membership for cheap...

Now it's too expensive...
Activity: 3
Been in legends for a while.
Looking forward to the new developments.
Price seems to be reacting to some news.
Activity: 30
We will see LEGENDS in the top Volumes today its growing big wait for more news guys  Cheesy
Activity: 15
coin looks like a good investment, tooo much rise on bittrex, where will it stop???
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
Its gonna be Blackjack and Hookers! I'll take eight! *Sorry for my furturama nerdgasm*
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
breaking out out the chart, this should be a good mover as the high rollers buy up for a membership..
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
I am interested in the coin and have been trying to do a little research about this. How much was the price of this when this was sold prior to being launched as a coin, during the ICO ?
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Do you have more info on the members only part? What are the advantages in becoming a member and so on. And how are you accepting LGD payments? Through what app?

Stripper will have barcode on her legs... you can scan and send Smiley

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Do you have more info on the members only part? What are the advantages in becoming a member and so on. And how are you accepting LGD payments? Through what app?
Activity: 158
These guys get crazy press. When does Bloomberg write about a strip club?   Never.  Congrats Nick and co on killing it with media. This one is going to explode. See you in July and of course for Connor and Floyd.  $LGD longer and stronger.  Come to NYC and open a club next. 
Activity: 210
Is the total supply 15million?
Activity: 158
The last Mayweather fight in Las Vegas.  I was there for the Manny P fight.  Vegas will be sold out and so will the Legends Room. Awesome news. Longer and stronger for $LGD.   
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
This is a novel idea and what a concept.
Membership tokens and V.I.P. treatment for crypto nerds all over the world...

Now vitalik has a hang out spot! Although I doubt half naked beautiful women are his cup of tea, I could see him potentially enjoying himself...

Anyways, I'll keep an eye out for cheap coins... maybe pick up a 5000legends VIP pass
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
If someone buys 5,000 LGDs on Bittrex, do they automatically have a membership? Or do you have to buy a separate membership somehow? I'm curious about this for friends and business associates who would be in Vegas from time to time (even if I can't be very often).

It's a scam, cyanez. The folks running this scam have deleted all posts on this thread depicting proof that they are indeed a scam.

This is simply pure fud
Activity: 19
If someone buys 5,000 LGDs on Bittrex, do they automatically have a membership? Or do you have to buy a separate membership somehow? I'm curious about this for friends and business associates who would be in Vegas from time to time (even if I can't be very often).
Activity: 267
Guys,

We have a 'LegendsRoom' Slack if anyone wants to join send me your email address PM so I can get you added.
Pages:
Jump to: