Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 35. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
OK just saw that shit coin live now!
dump and dump.
I join when BTC 1130 now. Feel like step on shit
You got 2x the coins you paid for creating your new price of 43.5k ; if you sell it for 50k you're in a slight profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
dump and dump.

Haha I couldn't describe my feeling any better then you pal. Just keep loosing my investment since day 1. Sad
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think the dump was expected. I believe it will go up though
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
dump and dump.
Maybe a fed.
Someone just dump there Token for 420 Sat 
Buy high on : 0.30038027 BTC total, sell low on : 0.00145374 BTC total Huh Roll Eyes GZ !

I laughed was like fuck i missed the opening lol
Activity: 683
Merit: 513
http://bitcoin-engrave.com/ & https://bitcore.cc
Someone just dump there Token for 420 Sat 
Buy high on : 0.30038027 BTC total, sell low on : 0.00145374 BTC total Huh Roll Eyes GZ !

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
@everyone, I was just told that Trading of LGD Membership Tokens on Bittrex Exchange will launch around 6pm Pacific Time tonight 06/03/2017

FIRST
Activity: 267
@everyone, I was just told that Trading of LGD Membership Tokens on Bittrex Exchange will launch around 6pm Pacific Time tonight 06/03/2017
We've been waiting a long time  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Trex Richie wound up calling them yesterday ~ dunno if that means a good sign; he didn't confirm.

Hmm ok so do we get ico back? I mean it is a week too late. In the ico page they talked about 28th of may for trading start. Are you running away already?  Wink

Where would we run? Come on... Sure its not cool that the launch of trading is running late but its the way it goes in Crypto and not due to dubious characters acting in bad faith. These are mainstream people behind this project and Bittrex a one of the most reputable Crypto exchanges in the world. Things should be rolling any time. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Just kidding. But the market needs to be opened. Where is the problem bittrex has at the moment? 

Can you give some information about it?

If I knew what the issue was I would of shared it immediately.

Got some news to announce.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Trex Richie wound up calling them yesterday ~ dunno if that means a good sign; he didn't confirm.

Hmm ok so do we get ico back? I mean it is a week too late. In the ico page they talked about 28th of may for trading start. Are you running away already?  Wink

Where would we run? Come on... Sure its not cool that the launch of trading is running late but its the way it goes in Crypto and not due to dubious characters acting in bad faith. These are mainstream people behind this project and Bittrex a one of the most reputable Crypto exchanges in the world. Things should be rolling any time. If I hear anything I will let you know.

Just kidding. But the market needs to be opened. Where is the problem bittrex has at the moment? 

Can you give some information about it?

Still waiting for the opening on BITTREX.
I wanna buy more tokens haha
Activity: 311
The
Say the project is a major success, any plans on opening new venues around North America?

legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Maybe a fed.
Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
Any news about the Legends room grand opening date?

As soon as there is a set date for the Grand Opening it will be announced immediately. I hope to see trading open up on Bittrex soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Any news about the Legends room grand opening date?
Smiley !!!

Hello.

I wanted to know if there is any news?

02.06.2017 launch of LGD?

Not yet as soon as I hear anything I will post it here and in LegendsRoom Slack Channel.
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
@here We apologize everyone.  A number of launches that people are waiting on such as, (ZEN, LGD, and other new tokens) are still on our radar but taking a back seat with the chaos on ETH the last few days.  We're expecting things to settle down so we can get back to launching new tokens.

From bittrex-bill on slack

Appreciate the update man
Pages:
Jump to: