Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 36. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
@here We apologize everyone.  A number of launches that people are waiting on such as, (ZEN, LGD, and other new tokens) are still on our radar but taking a back seat with the chaos on ETH the last few days.  We're expecting things to settle down so we can get back to launching new tokens.

From bittrex-bill on slack
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I hope you're right, if that's the case, LGD would be a very good experience so far.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
So, what will you do about the obvious dump which will happen as soon as it hits the market? Don't you think it can lead the project to the ground by removing the tiny amount of confidence left into your project? Doubling the amount before launch is like the worst market move ever...
But maybe that crash is part of your plan...

The LGD Crowdfund has distributed 1096698.31 LGD. Just over 1M token is going to be in circulation at first.  Even if there was any dump wouldn't be huge and would recover real quick. I myself not going to do that anyway. 
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Not feeling an obvious dump. Knowing Vegas the way I do and knowing strip clubs, these LGD tokens are really electronic dance dollars. The club pulls from what's in the market. So I'm buying on any dump because I have a good idea what will happen. There is a real world use of these tokens which no one else in the world has. This has $3-$5 written all over it.

I also don't think. Also they are selling at minimum of 1usd or bittrex pricein the club.so why selling for 90cents then??
legendary
Finally recalculated amounts on bittrex. So opening is today?

But it seems it is the amount they also announced. Like around 2065 per bitcoin or so

They just multiplied it by 2 lol trex ~ slight disappointment with the time it took.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrBatesK408/status/870152567463870464

Either way, looks nice
Activity: 158
Not feeling an obvious dump. Knowing Vegas the way I do and knowing strip clubs, these LGD tokens are really electronic dance dollars. The club pulls from what's in the market. So I'm buying on any dump because I have a good idea what will happen. There is a real world use of these tokens which no one else in the world has. This has $3-$5 written all over it.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
So, what will you do about the obvious dump which will happen as soon as it hits the market? Don't you think it can lead the project to the ground by removing the tiny amount of confidence left into your project? Doubling the amount before launch is like the worst market move ever...
But maybe that crash is part of your plan...
Maybe a fed.

They just multiplied it by 2 lol trex ~ slight disappointment with the time it took.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MrBatesK408/status/870152567463870464

Either way, looks nice
legendary

Maybe a fed.
So whens opening week at the physical location?
Activity: 267
“The sell wall is how Bittrex conducted the crowdsale.  Now that its over, the wall is removed to allow the market to find its own price.  All coins not sold are escrowed by Bittrex and will be released back to the Legends Room on the agreed upon schedule.  ”

Guys-Still working on Launching LGD on Bittrex. Just wanted to answer above regarding the supply of LGD left over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Most trader of bittrex know very well how slow they are. Just be patient guys. We all gonna get those tokens. Wink
Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

So market still not open. And until now no recalculated amount of lgd.

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

I currently have no information to share. When I do I share it. I am waiting just like everyone. In fact the last news was so weak "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" that I am not bothering to mention something like that again that does us no good.

I doubt any of us will be told the exact time trading begins anyway. Bittrex will probably just post here in the thread letting us know. No, not everyone has funds from the ICO and are out having fun, some of us don't even have our own LGD Membership Tokens and yes there have been a few "Hey don't forget us" said today....! LOL

There is a LegendsRoom Slack its preferred over BitcoinTalk but don't get me wrong this forum thread will continue to be monitored. We have even had some really cool people from the LGD Community offer to volunteer and help moderate these forum threads. Lets get through this and show everyone what this is about, and don't forget this is only the launch of trading we still need to complete the IT platform and Blockchain integration and open up by last week in June/first week in July latest.

Send me a PM with your email to get you all added to the LegendsRoom Slack and as soon as I hear anything of substance I will let you all know.

And another day without action...  Still same amount of coins.  Talk to bittrex why this is lasting so long. Even the 30.04 wasn't the original date. When does this coin come?  2098??

We are 8 minutes late so far don't give up, its in the works "final checks on stuff, need to repeg the tokens" was the last I heard.

Good news and finally some posts in this thread. Important to stay up with new posts Wink

I know, thanks for reminding me of that important aspect. Been holding my breath all night in order to see the Bittrex action first hand and hanging over in the LegendsRoom Slack quite a bit but I am here waiting this out, wouldn't want to be anywhere else frankly.
how about next project this coin?

Probably best to get all this up and running and evaluate the business model through some advanced financial modeling methodologies in real time before considering a v2 but I like where your going with this and it is in the discussion queue for serious evaluation and eventual implementation down the road.
legendary
legendary
Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

I currently have no information to share. When I do I share it. I am waiting just like everyone. In fact the last news was so weak "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" that I am not bothering to mention something like that again that does us no good.

I doubt any of us will be told the exact time trading begins anyway. Bittrex will probably just post here in the thread letting us know. No, not everyone has funds from the ICO and are out having fun, some of us don't even have our own LGD Membership Tokens and yes there have been a few "Hey don't forget us" said today....! LOL

There is a LegendsRoom Slack its preferred over BitcoinTalk but don't get me wrong this forum thread will continue to be monitored. We have even had some really cool people from the LGD Community offer to volunteer and help moderate these forum threads. Lets get through this and show everyone what this is about, and don't forget this is only the launch of trading we still need to complete the IT platform and Blockchain integration and open up by last week in June/first week in July latest.

Send me a PM with your email to get you all added to the LegendsRoom Slack and as soon as I hear anything of substance I will let you all know.

And another day without action...  Still same amount of coins.  Talk to bittrex why this is lasting so long. Even the 30.04 wasn't the original date. When does this coin come?  2098??

We are 8 minutes late so far don't give up, its in the works "final checks on stuff, need to repeg the tokens" was the last I heard.

Good news and finally some posts in this thread. Important to stay up with new posts Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 500
how about next project this coin?
News:

"so we are going to make the math easy.  the original peg was at 1150, we're going to repeg at 2300 so everyone will get double the lgd"

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: