Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 37. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
*thinks ill have 4 memberships*

I wanna more pics, pls!
hahahahahha
I should go to the club! hahhaha
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is that a Kiosk to exchange LGD for cash?
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Still waiting on word when trading begins. Will update as soon as I receive any word in that regard.
Activity: 4
Can't wait for these to open up!
Come on guys, we bought in so sell out now. The day is half gone and still no trading?
Tell the stripper to go on a break, put the coco to the side and open the market. You can party all you want after  Tongue

+1

Funny..Good one... LOL.!!

Funny for you, sad for me. Because as much as I don't begrudge you your fun I can't make $$ and get a stripper myself. So lets get this baby on the road, I want a lap-dance!  Tongue Cheesy

Frankly I saw nothing funny regarding anything you said but was only trying to raise your spirits until I had some good news for you because I know your wanting to get this show on the road. I am gonna go do some digging and see if I can find anything out and get back to you. Its time for action I think we are all stretched thin at this point. Hang in just a bit more.
Activity: 2
Come on guys, we bought in so sell out now. The day is half gone and still no trading?
Tell the stripper to go on a break, put the coco to the side and open the market. You can party all you want after  Tongue

+1

Funny for you, sad for me. Because as much as I don't begrudge you your fun I can't make $$ and get a stripper myself. So lets get this baby on the road, I want a lap-dance!  Tongue Cheesy

+1

Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

So market still not open. And until now no recalculated amount of lgd.

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

I currently have no information to share. When I do I share it. I am waiting just like everyone. In fact the last news was so weak "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" that I am not bothering to mention something like that again that does us no good.

I doubt any of us will be told the exact time trading begins anyway. Bittrex will probably just post here in the thread letting us know. No, not everyone has funds from the ICO and are out having fun, some of us don't even have our own LGD Membership Tokens and yes there have been a few "Hey don't forget us" said today....! LOL

There is a LegendsRoom Slack its preferred over BitcoinTalk but don't get me wrong this forum thread will continue to be monitored. We have even had some really cool people from the LGD Community offer to volunteer and help moderate these forum threads. Lets get through this and show everyone what this is about, and don't forget this is only the launch of trading we still need to complete the IT platform and Blockchain integration and open up by last week in June/first week in July latest.

Send me a PM with your email to get you all added to the LegendsRoom Slack and as soon as I hear anything of substance I will let you all know.
Activity: 2
Activity: 392
For those of us that missed the crowdfund & thus buying from the exchange - is there a set # of LGD that qualifies for the membership? Is it 2,066? Sorry if this was already asked, but trying to figure that out from the forum posts is confusing. Just need to know how many to buy on exchange.

Thanks!

5k says the op
Activity: 21
For those of us that missed the crowdfund & thus buying from the exchange - is there a set # of LGD that qualifies for the membership? Is it 2,066? Sorry if this was already asked, but trying to figure that out from the forum posts is confusing. Just need to know how many to buy on exchange.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Below was Posted in the 'LegendsRoom Slack'  (Send PM with your email for invite)

Guys, regarding the launch of LGD Membership Token trading on Bittrex  "its going to be sometime tomorrow but no exact time yet" (This message was left for me last night I just missed it. So its still on for sometime on May 30th which is now today where I am, I will let you know when I know more)

So market still not open. And until now no recalculated amount of lgd.

I have to say information flow is worst here i have ever experienced... Guess you already have the ico and having fun??

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Today is a big day apparently.  Bittrex is about to release LGD tokens. Smiley
Maybe a fed.
Im hoping the lgd clubs tokens don't get placed as a wall and instead get tiered walls -> allowing traders a little more leway to decide the price.
How many beers can 37 LGD tokens get me?  Huh

Excellent question, bro!
HAHHAHAHA
Activity: 311
The
How many beers can 37 LGD tokens get me?  Huh
Maybe a fed.
Btc price holding strong around 2300 today; looking like a new peg in investors favor.
Pages:
Jump to: