Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 43. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 100
Bought my membership! Looking forward to the opening! Grin

Awesome!!!!
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Bought my membership! Looking forward to the opening! Grin
Activity: 158
Is there any bounty or additional profit for early bird!

I've been in a long long time. There is a 15% discount.

My Gawd, This Tasha Reign loves $LGD

https://twitter.com/tashareign/status/859938026692067328
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Is there any bounty or additional profit for early bird!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
Stays the same. Max of 6k regardless of how many we open although we guess it will be less as people opt to use tokens for dances, liquor, merch.

Perfect, thank you   Grin have to make sure my memberships will always see a demand on the lending side lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Stays the same. Max of 6k regardless of how many we open although we guess it will be less as people opt to use tokens for dances, liquor, merch.
Maybe a fed.
You can buy with bank wire.  Email us [email protected].  
Hope you saw today's story.  http://www.xbiz.com/news/219475
So many more coming.

If more clubs open, the maximum amount of memberships increase or stay the same?

-- Its no fun if every time a club opens its another 3k memberships d:
Activity: 21
You can buy with bank wire.  Email us [email protected].  
Hope you saw today's story.  http://www.xbiz.com/news/219475
So many more coming.
Is it possible to purchase the member ship with cash?

It is cheaper to buy it for $5000 ( roughly 3.5 BTC) than buying it from Bittrex by paying 5BTC

Am I missing something here?

Yes you can buy for cash. Either wire to Bittrex or directly through the club.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Is it possible to purchase the member ship with cash?

It is cheaper to buy it for $5000 ( roughly 3.5 BTC) than buying it from Bittrex by paying 5BTC

Am I missing something here?
legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
Tasha Reign | LegendsRoom

You've got VVS

https://youtu.be/Bt9zSfinwFA
The Bonnar is VP? Shocked Shocked Shocked
I saw his fight against Anderson Spider Silva.
I bought some tokens... Let's see this project.

Yes he is!!!! Welcome to the only place in the world where you can have a beer and Stephan Bonnar sits down with you and you guys talk about that fight for a few minutes or you guys discuss up coming events at the 'LegendsRoom' etc.

OMFG!
It's really amazing! hahahahah
I'm buying more tokens on BITTREX Smiley

The club is already open?

Thanks for the answers! Smiley

As soon as there is a set date to open it will be posted here in the OP. Please feel free to email or call the number on the website;

https://legendsroomlv.com

Yes he is!!!! Welcome to the only place in the world where you can have a beer and Stephan Bonnar sits down with you and you guys talk about that fight for a few minutes or you guys discuss up coming events at the 'LegendsRoom' etc.

OMFG!
It's really amazing! hahahahah
I'm buying more tokens on BITTREX Smiley

Thanks for the answers! Smiley

Activity: 365
Hey guys!
Nice and interestring project, but i can't find where is say when crowdsale will ends?
And btw, you have very beutiful girls  Cool

i think you can see in bittrex
because LGD token ico selling use bittrex exchanger
Activity: 25
Will these be used only for memberships at the club or will there be additional uses?
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
No one who buys a membership with fiat is going to take the time to learn how to open a bittrex account. Then sell it for BTC. Then transfer the BTC to Coinbase to get fiat?  Never going to happen. There is no fiat option on bittrex. They do know how to get huge press for crypto which can only help everybody in and out of crypto.

I kinda got to agree with you here although there could be developed a simple app where people who haven't got time could exchange fiat to LGD or vice versa. Within promotions ppl may get attracted to it and more and more members going to use the benefit of this currency in the future.
Activity: 158
No one who buys a membership with fiat is going to take the time to learn how to open a bittrex account. Then sell it for BTC. Then transfer the BTC to Coinbase to get fiat?  Never going to happen. There is no fiat option on bittrex. They do know how to get huge press for crypto which can only help everybody in and out of crypto.
Activity: 504
This is actually interesting. The possibility here is also that more clubs and events adopt LGD which would be really cool. I also don't necessarily think they will 'dump them on the market' since they do state that they will sell memberships for LGD, which means fiat would pay for them outside of the Bittrex market, and it's highly unlikely that the new owners would sell their LGD or even know how to.
Pages:
Jump to: