Pages:
Author

Topic: NEW*[ANN][ICO]*OFFICIAL*MORE*MEMBERSHIP TOKEN SALE*BITTREX EXCHANGE* - page 42. (Read 84745 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Oh it will and more. What coin is better than $LGD right now.  Zero.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
I hope the crowdsale hits the minimum amount.
Maybe a fed.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Get BTC or die tryin'
Maybe a fed.
This is hotter than Tasha Reign and Kat Dior in my suite at the Wynn.  The discount restored, new clubs being purchased and lock ups on the Bittrex page.

https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/lgd
The price hasn't been adjusted yet lol

Oh wait does this mean I get btc back or more lgd tokens
Great news on the distribution of tokens to reflect bitcoin price.

Just 1 more question....What happens if the ICO doesn't reach 4 million tokens?

The minimum number of tokens to facilitate the economy in the club is 4 million (equivalent to 800 memberships).

I don't know for sure but don't think the minimum matters. They have to keep some $LGD in the club for onsite sales, whales in Vegas who want to impress their boys, etc.  Remember that you get 20% off if you use the token in the regular club so people will buy them on site just to save money. Honestly, this set up is frickin genius...because people will walk off the street buy the token then leave them in the wallet and go back to Kentucky.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Get BTC or die tryin'
Awesome new discount system! Many did not buy until now because price was way higher than buying with credit card.
Now with the new discount i can see most buys coming into the market the last 1-2 days of the crowdsale.
Will be interesting to watch! Excellent work!  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Great news on the distribution of tokens to reflect bitcoin price.

Just 1 more question....What happens if the ICO doesn't reach 4 million tokens?

The minimum number of tokens to facilitate the economy in the club is 4 million (equivalent to 800 memberships).
This is hotter than Tasha Reign and Kat Dior in my suite at the Wynn.  The discount restored, new clubs being purchased and lock ups on the Bittrex page.

https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/lgd
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Is it possible to purchase the member ship with cash?

It is cheaper to buy it for $5000 ( roughly 3.5 BTC) than buying it from Bittrex by paying 5BTC

Am I missing something here?

Yes you can buy for cash. Either wire to Bittrex or directly through the club.

So at todays prices, it will cost around $6700 for the 5000 tokens on Bittrex which is already supposed to be a 15% discount

Or buy with cash for $5000

Yeah its a shame trex didnt have a moving price on the ico

There should be some news next week to preserve the discount.

Glad to hear that Smiley
Activity: 267

It is cheaper to buy it for $5000 ( roughly 3.5 BTC) than buying it from Bittrex by paying 5BTC

So at todays prices, it will cost around $6700 for the 5000 tokens on Bittrex which is already supposed to be a 15% discount

There should be some news next week to preserve the discount.
Maybe a fed.

This is sort of what I've been saying.

Doesn't make much sense for the early investor.

This is the only reason the 15% was offered on Bittrex.

ICO's on the low level always get dumped 3 hours into addition to any new exchange after ICO's are completed.

Who knows mebbe they'll give back the bonus after the fact - but yeah doubtful. Still a nice thought lol
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

This is sort of what I've been saying.

Doesn't make much sense for the early investor.

This is the only reason the 15% was offered on Bittrex.

ICO's on the low level always get dumped 3 hours into addition to any new exchange after ICO's are completed.

Maybe a fed.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

I am also joined to the club and cannot wait any longer. So exited though!!!!  Smiley
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
success for ico on bittrex
Maybe a fed.
On website
There will only be 3,000 memberships sold forever. The remaining tokens will be available for purchase to use for club services only.
Here you say that will be 6,000 memberships sold. So which one is correct Smiley

Correction;

6000 Memberships

Thanks for pointing that out. Our graphics designer in the UK has been notified now in this regards.

You're welcome and good luck with ICO! Smiley

I had the same question before I purchased lol, e-mailed and was like *multi-questions* then assumed it was a typo and 2 plat memberships later well here we are ~
Activity: 123
On website
There will only be 3,000 memberships sold forever. The remaining tokens will be available for purchase to use for club services only.
Here you say that will be 6,000 memberships sold. So which one is correct Smiley

Correction;

6000 Memberships

Thanks for pointing that out. Our graphics designer in the UK has been notified now in this regards.

You're welcome and good luck with ICO! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: