Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 3. (Read 60858 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Oh well for me i am an older miner, back in the days i managed to solo mine 2 btc blocks Smiley and use to mine on BTC Guild/Gash.io/and litecoinpool.org.

Blew ~ 60 btc on mining hardware back when btc was worth less then $140 a coin. got alot of old/useless mining hardware today my combined hash rate is less then 30 gh/s.

So i really do not have the right to say something is low on hashrate i guess.

But for what  i got right now under 1 gh/s(sha256) of asic mining just to get ltc... i am happy here.

Icon

hehehe ...

thats a good time too ... when btc was just starting to grow - about 2years ago im guessing ...

im a gpu miner - so when i started - it was two gigabyte 7970 oc cards mining scrypt ltc ... those were the days ...

thats when i found coinking and stuck with them ever since - well - until recently anyway ...

they should get back up there with the best of them - especially if the guys actually get the work sorted on their end and start adding much more coins to their arsenal ...

have fun mining Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Oh well for me i am an older miner, back in the days i managed to solo mine 2 btc blocks Smiley and use to mine on BTC Guild/Gash.io/and litecoinpool.org.

Blew ~ 60 btc on mining hardware back when btc was worth less then $140 a coin. got alot of old/useless mining hardware today my combined hash rate is less then 30 gh/s.

So i really do not have the right to say something is low on hashrate i guess.

But for what  i got right now under 1 gh/s(sha256) of asic mining just to get ltc... i am happy here.

Icon

legendary
Why does it have 0 TRC Network Hashrate, is the wallet configured correctly?.. this pool looks awful small on hash rate < then 1 gh/s of LTC hashrate... Sad

Icon

icon ...

this pool was one of the premium pools that you could mine on ...

there was a time when the hashrates were high and the pool just worked wonderfully ...

ron and bruce were the operators / owners of the pool ...

the something happened that a lot of people never expected - the owners pretty much left it to its own devices ... for MONTHS ...

it was later that we found out that bruce ( lolwut - as far as i know ) had been moving not just house - but countries ... or something to that effect ...

since bruce has come back online - he remove a LOT of the coins that were not working as well as low hashrate ... he has cleaned up some of the issues of the pool - but there is still a lot that needs to be done ... one of which is to expand it and pull back some of the coins that the pool had ... not only that - but also for MORE communication and interaction with the people of the community ... not only to gather information and help with support issues ( both here and email and irc ) - but also to get input on how to make the pool better ...

has this happened? ... sort of ...

a LOT has been done on coinkings side ... but not enough to pull back some of the miners that used to mine here almost exclusively ... i know - i was one ...

these are a few of the reasons why the hasrates are down - and why the pool hasnt come back up to its former glory ...

believe me when i tell you - that this is one of the most versatile and stable mining environments i have seen - but only when its fully maintained and growing ...

i wish you well with all this ...

id be interested to know what you mine and where ...

#crysx
Why does it have 0 TRC Network Hashrate, is the wallet configured correctly?.. this pool looks awful small on hash rate < then 1 gh/s of LTC hashrate... Sad

Icon
legendary
Got a question, i know alot of old scrypt coins are now merged mined doge/via coin that's just on scrypt and for sha how about nmc,huc,dvc,myr,uno coins if not already added, add them Smiley nothing wrong with free coins Smiley

Thanks

Icon

thats actually a great idea - but a lot of work on the backend ...

ill second that also ...

bruce? ... ron? ... what you guys think? ...

its just a pity that x11 coins dont have a great deal that are merge mined also ...

#crysx
Got a question, i know alot of old scrypt coins are now AuxPoW doge/via coin that's just on scrypt and for sha how about nmc,huc,dvc,myr,uno coins if not already added, add them Smiley nothing wrong with free coins Smiley

Thanks

Icon

legendary
I started mining on this pool again, but it looks like I mined nothing?

What algo? Payouts are processed when blocks are found.

lolwut ...

would you reintroduce exclusivecoin and primexi and karma back into the x11 mining pool - as well as a few others? ...

there are a lot of x11 coins that would be something i would mine extensively if given the chance once again ...

any chance of introducing a few more 'exotic' algos also? ... like quark and lyra2r2? ...

#crysx
legendary
x11

I just noticed we were mining for 14 hours with no found blocks, so never mind.  In fact, I just checked now and we've been mining for 2 hours for this next block.  I saw the transaction for the found block.

x11 in general ( as in a muliport )? ... or a specific coin? ...

#crysx
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
x11

I just noticed we were mining for 14 hours with no found blocks, so never mind.  In fact, I just checked now and we've been mining for 2 hours for this next block.  I saw the transaction for the found block.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

What algo? Payouts are processed when blocks are found.
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
legendary
bitcoin payouts were stuck, should be all good now.

everything went out, let me know if something is still missing.

Thanks

I have some EFL and smartcoin stuck in conversion. Their CKIDs are 1446711619-13087143361, and 2261917699 respectively. Also I just manual payout some CSC but was charged a 1CSC fee. I'm sure this is some standard fee you charge, but wasn't aware of it as I didn't see anything pertaining to it on the FAQ. Thanks.

Got it, will take a look now.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Thanks

I have some EFL and smartcoin stuck in conversion. Their CKIDs are 1446711619-13087143361, and 2261917699 respectively. Also I just manual payout some CSC but was charged a 1CSC fee. I'm sure this is some standard fee you charge, but wasn't aware of it as I didn't see anything pertaining to it on the FAQ. Thanks.
legendary

Thanks
legendary
i am looking in to the conversion issues now.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Its not working for me too~ not converting at all~
Activity: 427
IS the pool still paying out and converting as per normal ?
No for me
Activity: 798
IS the pool still paying out and converting as per normal ?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506

Neoscrypt diff 16k  Sad Shocked Huh

I gave up...
Activity: 427
Can you do the convertion of this dirrection please: 1Dpw7qBqib8DXgFwXcosFjdzpz859mJHQy
Pages:
Jump to: