Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 8. (Read 60858 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

How it's possible these wrong stats ?
I mined one day at coinking  with 1 THs ( Antminer S5) and I won nearly anything.....

Edit : When I mine on NiceHash, I have the good payout (about 0.012 btc/day)
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I agree, it was a great pool!  Its really a shame.

yes ...

we got so disappointed with this that we opened our own granitecoin pool under mpos so that we can make sure ...

and its doing well now ... a few changes and it will be permanent ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
I agree, it was a great pool!  Its really a shame.
legendary
I still havent been paidout, no one's answered my support ticket.  Operator is MIA.  Mine here at your own risk!!

is it a large amount of coin? ...

just curious ...

#crysx

just about a weeks worth of mining, but not to get one reply after many emails is bs

*started on march 23

ok ...

im in a similar situation though I got my coins out just before the owners went missing ... hence the reason why I pulled all my miners ...

its a good pool - just a pity its been left so abruptly ...

if the owners wanted to dump it ( which I highly doubt - but you never know in this 'game' ) - then at the very least approach someone ( like me for instance ) who would be happy to negotiate a deal for the pool and all that goes with it ...

anyway ... I hope they do come back soon as I like this pool due to its ease of use ...

hope you get your coins back soon mate ...

#crysx
buy silver!
I still havent been paidout, no one's answered my support ticket.  Operator is MIA.  Mine here at your own risk!!

just curious ...

#crysx

just about a weeks worth of mining, but not to get one reply after many emails is bs

*started on march 23
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Stuck conversions again.
legendary
I still havent been paidout, no one's answered my support ticket.  Operator is MIA.  Mine here at your own risk!!

just curious ...

#crysx
buy silver!
I still havent been paidout, no one's answered my support ticket.  Operator is MIA.  Mine here at your own risk!!
buy silver!
I used them when Ghash's multipool was down, I used to have issues with them. Should I be avoid this pool and pick a different Multipool as backup?

I still havent got paid. Ive sent a ticket in on march4.  Ive pulled all of my miners.  Ive been trying to contact them since feb 27, I think this pool should be avoided.
buy silver!
wtf is going on with this pool?  R they running a scam?  I havent got paid from when it went down last time!  And no payouts almost 24hrs.  If the pool is broken shut it down!
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Your site is not showing any work being done by my miners, even though they are still hashing away.  Is this just a web site issue or am I really working towards nothing?

Been showing 0 work for a couple days now.  Both Scrypt and x11.

This is not the only time this happened.
buy silver!
Why do manual withdrawals cost so much?  0.1 uno?
legendary
Hmmm, all of my miners are failing to connect to the pool... Site is working fine, but I simply can't connect to any of the servers...
D:

payout seem to be broken on unobtanium, balance isnt going up and unconfirmed has been stuck for days.  What the hell is going on.

there seem to be many things happening in a similar fashion - yet no response from anyone - let alone bruce or ron ...

maybe they are flat out with other things ...

#crysx

I fixed it...I left

well - i have to admit that when things dont happen quickly here - the farm gets moved to other pools ...

but they are usually pretty good at coinking - in fact its one of the better pools ive mined at ...

BUT - it is strange how things are not happening quickly and the questions are still in the air at the moment ...

usually things get fixed fairly quickly and the pool runs smooth ... i dont know whats happening at the moment ...

btw - i always come back to coinking ... its just easy to use when everything is setup Smiley ...

#crysx
buy silver!
Hmmm, all of my miners are failing to connect to the pool... Site is working fine, but I simply can't connect to any of the servers...
D:

payout seem to be broken on unobtanium, balance isnt going up and unconfirmed has been stuck for days.  What the hell is going on.

there seem to be many things happening in a similar fashion - yet no response from anyone - let alone bruce or ron ...

#crysx

I fixed it...I left
legendary
D:

payout seem to be broken on unobtanium, balance isnt going up and unconfirmed has been stuck for days.  What the hell is going on.

#crysx
buy silver!
D:

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
D:
legendary
We are back up now. Sorry about that unexpected downtime.

The outage was DNS related, nothing was compromised, everything should pick up where it left off.

More details to come, I believe ron-mexico is preparing a reddit post now.

just out of curiosity - what would be the issue when pxi is added to the custom pool ( or just mining pxi alone by choosing the coin on the workers tab ) and having MAJOR disconnection / reconnection issues via the proxy ( stratehm proxy ) ...

this does not happen with most other coins ( apart from wolf coin i think ) ... there were no issues not long ago - and now the issue exists purely on pxi ( and wolf from what i can see ) ...

i have sent a support ticket and messaged on irc ... no response so far from either medium - so now im trying here ...

could anyone help with this?

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I have been using using these guys and according to my miner, Uptime: 9 days, 4:01 using X11 multipool @ 4-5mhs.

I have mined around

160 Exclusive coin
0.17 Darkcoin
0.1 UROcoin

Not sure if that is good or not but have moved to directly mining exclusive coin and getting estimate of 80 in 24 hours.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Adam, are your profitability stats correct?

http://poolpicker.eu/table?algo=scrypt

Coinking had way more daily profit than the other pools.
I noticed i.e. Flappycoin with 0.00089486 BTC/MH/Day in your coins list
https://coinking.io/coinstats
which can't be true.
Pages:
Jump to: