Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 7. (Read 60858 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Something wrong with the site?  I can't log in.  No errors, just doesn't let me in, that's all (comes back to the same login page).
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Their payout is much less than in other multipools. I can not recommend them. Advertised good profitability on poolpicker.eu did not correspond.

I see this all too often. All of our payout estimates are based on the previous 24 hours. If our hashrate fluctuates up/down the following day, the payouts will change.

You must also factor in that not all of our conversions happen right away, some can take hours or days depending on the coin and what the market is doing on bittrex/cryptsy. We do not short-sale your coins during the conversion process, as this would most certainly be harmful to the market of the coin we're selling, affecting profitability for everyone.

For coins with fast moving markets like ltc,doge,btc,dash this isn't a problem. When you're trying to convert 900k titcoin, that may take a while, which at the end of the day, would reflect a balance much different than what you see posted on the site.

TLDR; Be patient if you are auto-converting coins en masse. If you mine for 12 hours and quit, don't expect to see a balance relative to yesterdays average.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
This pool seemed to have been abandoned.

We are still very much alive and responding to all support tickets.

For whatever reason, I don't get email notifications from this forum and I don't check it as often as I should.

If anyone is having issues, I would be happy to work on them. Please open a support ticket on the website or send me a PM directly.

In the last few weeks, we have identified and corrected a few issues causing conversion delays. Everything appears to be running just fine now.

You may also email me directly with any questions/concerns/complaints/etc.

Adam @ coinking.io
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Their payout is much less than in other multipools. I can not recommend them. Advertised good profitability on poolpicker.eu did not correspond.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This pool seemed to have been abandoned.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
I still havent been properly paid or responded to.  Still, mine here at your own risk!
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
I found out that some of them just don't exchange to other coins like dodge and LTC..even though its an option... same issue.. when I changed them to all convert to BTC then they all worked and went thru just fine..

edit** I am currently mining another pool right now because of better more consistent payouts on the coins I want to mine at the moment.. but this pool never gave me any trouble.. some of the oddballs I sent directly to cryptsy after they built up with no issues at all..
i havent had any issues with the pool other than the conversion and payout. but you are right, i might just have to convert them all to BTC.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I found out that some of them just don't exchange to other coins like dodge and LTC..even though its an option... same issue.. when I changed them to all convert to BTC then they all worked and went thru just fine..

edit** I am currently mining another pool right now because of better more consistent payouts on the coins I want to mine at the moment.. but this pool never gave me any trouble.. some of the oddballs I sent directly to cryptsy after they built up with no issues at all..
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
maybe someone can let me know whats going on here. as you can see, my cash out option is grey'd out and one coin has met the autopay requirement. i also checked and i have more than met the requirement for cashout/exchange to dogecoin. whats going on? this was a reason why i stopped using this service previously.

Activity: 677
I haven't earned anything in 4 days.  Autoconversions seem to say I have.  Something wrong with the site?

Payout is inconsistant - sometimes it takes a week to get a payout, and sometimes it takes 2-3.  Same hashrate.  It seems the wallet value is not reflecting what we're actually making according to the auto conversions.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Adam (COINKING)

Mar 15, 11:23 AM

This issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you are still having any trouble.

Thanks

heres my wallet add

uQHSTX2PeZNqjbXJDnSVLRcrhwRt9SexNK

this guy doesnt have a clue whats going on.  mine here at your own risk

to what coin?

#crysx

uno

ok - sha256 ...

i dont seem to have any major issues with x11 at the moment - which is why i asked ...

thats an issue for the boys at coinking ...

i saw bruce on irc a day or so ago - and he was going through the tickets ( and a long list of them i bet ) which leads me to believe that he ( and who ever else he has - ron? ) are on to the issues ...

who knows - there is no log or blog or comment here ... so maybe they are working on the issues as they go down the list of them ...

thats what i do after i get back from any break ..

#crysx
buy silver!
Adam (COINKING)

This issue has been resolved. Please let me know if you are still having any trouble.

Thanks

heres my wallet add

to what coin?

#crysx

uno
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

How are the stats for this page gathered?
How is it that coinking is "so" much higher than the others at payouts?
When I mine there I get horrible amounts of disconnects and terrible efficiency!

Seems their profitability stats are messed up. For example, it shows 0.00084381 BTC/MH/day for Flappycoin which can be only traded against LTC.
https://coinking.io/coinstats
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

How it's possible these wrong stats ?
I mined one day at coinking  with 1 THs ( Antminer S5) and I won nearly anything.....

Edit : When I mine on NiceHash, I have the good payout (about 0.012 btc/day)

seems they are back online with bruce on the ball again ...

hope it gets back to the way it was ( and better ) ...

moved some of the farm back to coinking ...

welcome back guys Smiley ...

#crysx
How are the stats for this page gathered?
How is it that coinking is "so" much higher than the others at payouts?
When I mine there I get horrible amounts of disconnects and terrible efficiency!
legendary
Adam (COINKING)

Thanks

heres my wallet add

to what coin?

#crysx
buy silver!
 Adam (COINKING)

Thanks

heres my wallet add

buy silver!
seriously??  I mined connected with my wallet address for almost 24 hrs with 2th and you only pay me .005??  and from march 23-27 you only pay me .02?? wtf

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
What the hell is going on, sometimes coinking simply WONT give some of my workers any work, literally just WON'T
Stratum connection to pool 1 interrupted
Stratum from pool 1 requested work update
Stratum connection to pool 1 interrupted
Stratum from pool 1 requested work update x999
Seriously, what the fuck, half my miners won't even fallback to a different pool because they are still techincally connecting to coinking
legendary

How it's possible these wrong stats ?
I mined one day at coinking  with 1 THs ( Antminer S5) and I won nearly anything.....

Edit : When I mine on NiceHash, I have the good payout (about 0.012 btc/day)

seems they are back online with bruce on the ball again ...

hope it gets back to the way it was ( and better ) ...

moved some of the farm back to coinking ...

welcome back guys Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Just wanted to remind everyone that HYPER can be mined at coinking.io multipool.

Thanks for the support lolwut!

You can check my sig to learn more about out popular gaming coin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: