Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 6. (Read 60858 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
IMPORTANT - UPDATE YOUR POTCOIN SOFTWARE

MINING ON WRONG CHAIN

It has come to our attention that your multipool is still hashing at about 1.5 GH/s to the OLD Potcoin Software.

You are potentially going to lose all those coins. Please UPDATE your Potcoin software asap

NEWS Release: https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/3d65rs/posv_is_here_critical_wallet_upgrade_necessary/

The lights are on, but no one is home.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT - UPDATE YOUR POTCOIN SOFTWARE

MINING ON WRONG CHAIN

It has come to our attention that your multipool is still hashing at about 1.5 GH/s to the OLD Potcoin Software.

You are potentially going to lose all those coins. Please UPDATE your Potcoin software asap

NEWS Release: https://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/3d65rs/posv_is_here_critical_wallet_upgrade_necessary/
Activity: 1

is this mining pool closed?

I've been wondering what's going on too.  Obviously there's something wrong with the pool, but I'm unimpressed with the lack of communication from the pool operators.  I stopped mining with them a few days ago when it became apparent that payouts aren't happening anymore.
Activity: 42

is this mining pool closed?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
So whats a good x11 and/or scrypt pool now?

not sure mate ...

there are many multipools out there at the moment - but ones that had the same sort of options as coinking? ... not any that i know of ...

besides - you can still mine multi with nicehash - and there are new pools coming online since yaamp released his code opensource ...

even epsylon3 has his own pool in testing mode now - and he is a developer - as you may know ...

i liked the way coinking worked ( and still sorta does ) ... its a pity it looks like its just been left ...

maybe ron and bruce are working on something in the background for the pool ... or lost interest completely ... who knows ...

no one has really heard anything much from them lately ...

i wouldnt mind getting my hands on their pool code Smiley ... hehehe ...

anyway - there are many pools out there that will mine the coins themselves - or autoconvert to other coins / btc ...

i just wish these guys here would show us some sign of life and show some clear indication as to where this pool is going ...

#crysx
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
So whats a good x11 and/or scrypt pool now?
legendary
pity this pool looks like its been abandoned ...

ron and bruce were great at getting this pool to a good level - and now - nothing ...

not even a hello ... let alone working on improving the pool ...

was the main pool we were mining on before all this silence ... even when the farm was really only a couple of miners ...

o well ... ... cant force the owners to do anything ...

#crysx
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
not dead... but be sure that you get scammed when mine there. if not you will wait days, weeks, month for your monney.
Is this mining pool dead?
Activity: 42
lolwut I am not an expert about mining, can you tell me is it better for a scrypt coin to be pool mined or multipool mined or solo mined

I also notice in your avatar picture, you show a fellow with a cigarette in his mouth.
does that mean you smoke cigarettes? if so, maybe help with 2bacco coin this coin i am intending to use to buy cigarettes each month.
2bacco coin is a scrypt coin too, can you mine it without hurting it?(i am not expert miner)

It's auto converting again, but what is with the silent treatment?  And what happened?
Agreed, none of my issues were ever resolved, no email, no pm, no answers.  Avoid this shitty pool
sent an email about convert not happening. silence. ironically, the coins that i emailed about were converted shortly after i emailed, but no reply to email.

Not me.  Still no auto converts since around 5/27.

Also Lowlut  Last Active:   May 27, 2015, 08:16:11 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
Agreed, none of my issues were ever resolved, no email, no pm, no answers.  Avoid this shitty pool
sent an email about convert not happening. silence. ironically, the coins that i emailed about were converted shortly after i emailed, but no reply to email.
they rip you off ?? forget this scam pool.
May 28 to now (6 days), still Autoconvert stuck in pending.  What is going on?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1004
buy silver!
Agreed, none of my issues were ever resolved, no email, no pm, no answers.  Avoid this shitty pool
Hi guys,

i test this pool serveral times and i can only warn you for this pool ! STAY AWAY !

A lot of lost transfers there , 90% lower payout than other pools ! And no, really no Support there !

To the Pool Owner:

Why you dont answer to my Mails ? Why you dont answer on your IRC Channel ? If you wont give Support please remove the Support Offer from your Homepage ! If not your Support Offert is only a Lie like a Scammer.

Why get my Prime XI withdraw no TxID ? The coins dont arrive my Wallet also .

What is with my 2 Karmacoin Withdraws that i done last week ? Did they get lost too, like the Prime XI coins ?

Why hang my Exclusiv Coins since last week on Pending ?

Why only so little Payout the last 48h ? Your payout is more than 90% lower than other pools.
legendary
does anyone use the "send code via SMS" to unlock your account? does it work for anyone?

we used to - but it stopped working some time ago ...

email is only a minute or two - and you have your authorization code ...

#crysx
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
does anyone use the "send code via SMS" to unlock your account? does it work for anyone?
legendary
Something wrong with the site?  I can't log in.  No errors, just doesn't let me in, that's all (comes back to the same login page).

yup - had that problem earlier ...

seems its all fixed now Smiley ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: