Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie can not Join Bounty Program? - page 4. (Read 1932 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
May 04, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
Very few bounty programs for newbie, Please try Jr.Member
Yes, if you don't like newbie, try to be Jr Member, and going to Bounty for Jr members  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
I think its better to wait for experienced bounties rather than newbie bounties because it would be more profitable at a glance.
Activity: 42
April 29, 2018, 04:31:56 AM
 you must be a jr member to join in bounty campaign but you can join in bounty programs like telegram bounty, twitter, facebook  piece of advice must reach jr member if you want to join in bounty campaign
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 29, 2018, 02:22:32 AM
Because at this level, you will get more knowledge and write smarter. In addition, you can insert more text into the signature. When growing up to junior - I advise you to look at the signature
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3132637.new#new. They have a very high reward in tokens, not in shares.
Activity: 12
April 28, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
Newbie can join most of facebook and twitter campaigns. But newbies can't join to the signature campaigns.
Activity: 19
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 01:19:35 PM
Basically most of the campaigns require higher ranks. This is because signatures needs experienced people so as for now continue raking up and read more threads so that you will gain knowledge and be ready for the upcoming changes and once you are ready you can eventually join a campaign and earn. Conclusion is that you need a higher rank account to join campaigns. Gain experience and your hard work will be paid off.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
Just read the bounty rules. If they are silent on who qualifies to join the campaign then newbies can also join. Its only signature campaign that i know newbies cant join
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
There are many bounty campaigns that you can join. You can try facebook and twitter campaigns. Most of them only requires 200 friends/followers.
Activity: 33
April 26, 2018, 10:19:44 AM
yes newbie can  just like me can not join any bounty programs because we are new and nothing knows about forum and bounty programs so 1st we should learn   and make guilty post then after 30 post we are able to join any bounty programs
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
April 26, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
Join RAWG Bounty for best benefits!
It includes campaigns for Newbies as well! Sign up the form and JOIN IN SOON

~ RAWG~ =|Don't MINE, Play |=

|| THE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN & AIRDROP IS OPEN! ||

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

🔗 Visit here for further details: https://token.rawg.io/
🔗 Click here to visit the BOUNTY PAGE: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252

~Available option to participate ~
✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 100$ every week)✯
✯ Opinion Leaders ✯
✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯
✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯
✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯
✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯
✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯
✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯

~ Features of RAWG ~
✯ Consists of more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day.
✯ Easy to link up all platforms game in one platform.
✯ Complete achievements and receive Tokens.
✯ RAWG can recommend games based on your interest and help you discover new games!

Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
Activity: 15
April 26, 2018, 02:54:59 AM
Very few bounty programs for newbie, Please try Jr.Member
Activity: 71
April 25, 2018, 11:14:50 PM
Setelah baca artikel artikel ternyata untuk bisa bounty itu harus jadi memberjr dulu dan itu memerlukan kesabaran dan terus belajar untuk mengpost di forum
You can follow bounty social media Facebook and Twitter. All you need to do is read the rules of each bounty  correctly and correctly
Activity: 115
April 25, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
Setelah baca artikel artikel ternyata untuk bisa bounty itu harus jadi memberjr dulu dan itu memerlukan kesabaran dan terus belajar untuk mengpost di forum
Activity: 360
April 25, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
Newbie can participate bounty program, But some bounty can't participate to Bounty program for newbie and rank must minimum jr member. And i know bounty manager which using this rules
Activity: 81
April 23, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
newbies cant join bounty programs because they need to be able to post a signature and avatar to their profile so it is visible when posting but newbies are not allowed to do that. so first they will need to rank up to jr. member or higher to be able to participate in the bounty program.
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
Of course you can join the bounty program. There are a lot of such at the forum. Here for example ❖ Luckchemy ❖.
They have great reward!
Activity: 1
April 22, 2018, 07:45:33 PM
I am new here my account is just brandnew. I hope I can follow what you have started. So sad that its to late to discover this site. I hope I can start my earnings here.
Activity: 103
April 22, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
If you are a newbie, you can join bounty programs. Join social media campaigns. Stakes depends on how may friends or followers you have. Then after a month, you will become jr member, there are a lot opportunities you can have. You can now join signature campaigns or some translation campaigns.
Activity: 139
April 22, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
For Signature Campaign, your rank should be Jr.Member or higher. For Social Media Campaign ( Facebook / Twitter Campaign), newbie can participate on this campaign(but you must check the rules first). And more higher your rank, more stakes that you can earned from Bounties.
Activity: 61
April 21, 2018, 11:10:43 PM
Newbie Rank unable to join the bounty program?
there a chance to get it if you follow it?
Please Help Me
you are not allowed to join bounty signature campaign you need to rank up to junior member first,post thirty post to reach jr member,
Pages:
Jump to: