Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 4. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
If you don't trade, you wouldn't be able to learn trading well. So, you have to trade, just research well and follow charts of the coins you want to trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Anyone is worthy to trade but of course not all will actually take trading seriously because for my experience it's not easy even though you need to trade.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.
All newbie here in trading world should try to do trading, because trading is one of the best way to  earn some profit here in crypto, and trading is one of the most important thing all people here in crypto world should learn.
Starting trading is a better choice if have low savings and starting investment is the greatest choice if you have a lot of savings means high savings and are enough for investment. Trading with cryptopia is good and also with many others but whatever you have to do is to do it with an authentic application and to find authentic sources so that you will not be busted and will not be hacked ever. Now investment in Bitcoin the long term trusted store of value and it is a very good investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
If you already know the INs and OUTS of trading, I encourage you to trade since it will give a lot of experiences, but if you are just trading because of the trends or hypes, at first you will see that you are gaining but i the long run, the problem will be when to sell, since that is always a common mistake of newbies, once they gain a little, they want to gain more, what you need to do is to do a lot of research first, when it comes to cryptocurrency there is a trading pair, your altcoin and bitcoin, if you do not check both, and just look at the data and it seems that the value of your altcoin is higher and has gone up by 100%, but the value of bitcoin had declined remember to sell, but if the increase of bitcoin is much higher than the value of your altcoin and you sell it because it seems to have gone up, there is a percentage that you have loss some amount of bitcoin, but if you are going to hodl your altcoin for a long time before you trade it, make sure it is stable, since altcoins are being delisted in exchanges, still acquire much knowledge first rather than believing someone else jn the trade, your knowledge will always help you win even in bearish markets.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Being a trading partner is not rented to a newbie or with ranks, it bases on how much your investment is, even if you are small enough to be able to trade in different currencies as long as you are just in touch with the discerning user .
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I have seen many people do not even know about Bitcoin has joined the trading markets and after some months (5-6) they have gathered enough experience on trading, And are able to trade and make profit up to 10% to 15% of their investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think the first step before trading is to learn first. Learn first the basics, cryptocurrency. Learn about bitcoin and how it works. Search for the words blockchain, volatility, fluctuation, and then you may start in trading.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Trading can be very risky if one is not experienced or has enough knowledge about it. As you are a newbie, I wouldn't advise you to go into trading without adequate preparations.
Firstly, you need to gather all information you can find concerning trading with cryptocurrencies. Then, you need to study them to understand the basis of trading so as not to run at a loss.
You can, however, find all information you need here on bitcointalk  forum.

A newbie can invest in some cryptocurrencies, but he should start with the minimum (not over $500). Additionally, he should educate himself about the market and crypto a lot.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Since you are a novice, I suggest that you learn first, understand how the market works, learn about these coins, and wait for you to understand for some time before trading according to your intuition.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Hello, everybody.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Balance and now I want to trade with some coin about ADA, ETC,... Please help me give some idea I should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

For me want to be new or old here. But if for example you already have the ability to trade I think it does not matter. If indeed you have a lot of knowledge about trade, you can start it. But if you still lay about trading should not trade. And if you've established yourself to trade, choose coins that already have a good name and prospects in the future can develop.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1

We're in the same position, and every one start from the beggining/ newbie.. research is what i do, try to familiarize and getting ideas with all the diffirent currencies/coin and somehow be knowledgeable, so its more easier for me to trend, and checking  the price from time to time is also good.. Reading from diffirent forums is also a big help in learning.. Just be motivataed in what you do and you want to do and everything will come smoothly for you and understanding is the best key while you resaerch as well..
Activity: 1302
If newbie have a deep knowledge about trading and mining, he can trade and mining. But he should be expart in crytocurrencies.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
Everyone start as a newbie and Im also a newbie in trading. My first trading is in cryptopia. I find it easy to understand and the layout is simple. That is the first exchange i use. At first, i just try all the tabs and buttons to be familiar in the Exchange. I am always checking the price movement every now and then. At first its really hard to understand the buy and sell option. And the color red and green. I just know that green is a good sign for my token i am holding. The more green the higher the price. Also, just try to explore the exchange that you are using. And follow the basic rule in trading. Buy low, sell high.
Activity: 182
All of us at the beginning of things are newbie. If you don't start somewhere then you can't become expert. And try learn about the trading in the simulation account and not on the real accounts at first. And read this forum can be helpful if the experts also share the experience of do’s and don’ts for the beginners.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Every is free to trade as there is no restriction what so ever that you must be of higher rank before you trade though I believe you meant new to trading. I will advise you to study and know more about the coins that you want to invest your money in other to avoid heavy looses.
Activity: 149
Everyone was a newbie - if you want to gain experience - you should trade, no matter what.
Activity: 63

I think you should just keep the coin. Because trading is really difficult. You will lose your money at the beginning and it will take a lot of time to become better
Activity: 18
Anyone who starts doing something is a newbie. Then - with the study and experience (and many errors ....) becomes an expert.
If he doesn't start, he will always remain a newbie.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Newbie can trade if capable and enough knowledge about market and coins history.Must gain the skills to control the emotions,if facing the loss dont panic to sell just wait with patience once find best moment will earn good profit.

Hold will be a better path, it will help us to save a lot of time and effort. Of course not, so for good people they can earn money from Trade, but learn if you do not want to be a prey.
Activity: 154
Everybody can trade even a newbie and only thing is we have to gain some basic knowledge of trading and the basic knowledge of the product which will give the idea of the products future so that we can decide whether we can go for long term or short term. Success and defeat we have to consider parallel to gain experience and avoid the mistake from it.
Pages:
Jump to: