Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 5. (Read 3567 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Surely you can start trade but before you should learn basic thinks for trading.And as a newbie trader always try to trade for long time.Because in short time trading instant decision is mandatory.And mostly instant decision leads to wrong destination ultimately.Remember For making money by trading you should enough knowledge in trade.If you are not knowledgeable and wise enough, probability for losing is high. Thus short term trading can highly risk for you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
They should trade of course to gain experience about this field, every experienced trader was a newbie in his first steps with this world. But before trading, newbies should take their time learning more about trading and getting good knowledge to avoid the biggest mistakes, and to minimize the risks of losing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
If I become you, then I will choose to trade. because by trading I can increase the amount of coins I have even though the price of the coins is decreasing. but if not, then I have to hold the coin until the price increases.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
My opinion, of course, you should do trading. You believe this technology right? For me I believe this technology, we only hope the price is will moon later. Every investment has a risk. You must prepare it, always learn Technical Analysis for trading at least it can help you
Yeah, each of us here have a right to trade which it will depends the skill if users has. Also, as a trader must have enough knowledge well for sure those experts in trading must to know the basic trading techniques. Lastly, to become a trader which on my opinion, trader should have enough patience and must strong enough despites of some losses that might be happen.
Activity: 462
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

As much as you can you must study first abut in trading even it is only a basic things that's the best thing you could do. Though, it is not also prohibited for the newbies to do trade at once as long as you have an idea about in doing trade. Like signing up first in Kucoin, binance or bittrex.
I think that it is bittrex is a very good trade exchange for beginners. The fact is that this site has a very well thought out security system and no user will worry about saving their coins.
Activity: 182
Actually, on general note, one will say Newbie should only wait and observe without trading .. But people level of comprehension differs, despite been a newbie, there are some friend markets that they can start with...

Why do I need a begginer-friendly exchange as a newbie bitcoiner?

The blockchain technology behind bitcoin and cryptocurrencies require a certain amount of IT affinity to understand. But you can easily trade with bitcoin without digging into too much technical details. At the same time, it is important to understand how markets and trading generally works. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading is very similar to forex trading. Combining the two – technology and forex – could quickly make newbie cryptocurrency enthusiast to give up their original plans on bitcoin trading because of the complexity of the topic.

Best Exchange for Beginners
If you have just started to learn about bitcoin and bitcoin trading probably it is best to start with a bitcoin exchange that has been designed for beginners. Bitcoin exchanges can be fairly complex platforms and as you risk your own capital it is important you understand how it works. A beginner friendly bitcoin trading platform can be very useful in this case.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

As much as you can you must study first abut in trading even it is only a basic things that's the best thing you could do. Though, it is not also prohibited for the newbies to do trade at once as long as you have an idea about in doing trade. Like signing up first in Kucoin, binance or bittrex.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Yes you can also tRade but be sure you are open minded person and you know the market already to prevent losses,Choose the best coin to hold and have techniques and strategies to trade.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
trading is a place where profit-making is easy as long as it can know price speculation and can learn about the price chart of an altcoin.
but keep in mind if trading is full of market trick that are very risky
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Yes you can, but make sure you are prepared in a sense that you did research about the market works,the coins itself that you are holding and also the trading sites’ activities so that you can lessen your lose.

Those newbies are always gonna try to earn money by different ways, and the most terrible thing of this, is that they do not even know how to trade, neither how to buy or sell.

Just stay away from trading if you dont know how it workks, it is the best thing that you can do right now.

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Yes you can, but make sure you are prepared in a sense that you did research about the market works,the coins itself that you are holding and also the trading sites’ activities so that you can lessen your lose.
Activity: 10
Should trade! How else you gonna learn? Coindeal is a great place to start your adventure with crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.
All newbie here in trading world should try to do trading, because trading is one of the best way to  earn some profit here in crypto, and trading is one of the most important thing all people here in crypto world should learn.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.

So a newbie wants to trade, they will need to accumulate enough knowledge, that will make them have a basis to make a prediction, although we do not know that prediction is right or wrong, but it would still be better than a prediction based on emotion. And even if the newbie has enough knowledge, they should only use a small amount of money because trading is a very special world, bad situations can always happen unexpectedly, newbie have a weak mentality and invest a lot of money, they will not have enough experience to solve those situations
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Everyone was newbie. But everyone had their own way of development. I believe that the best thing is to take trading courses. But many have studied trade on their own. Make your choice
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Each people can invest. Newbie or Hero, its doesn't metter. I would like to advise a couple of coins for investment: NEM/LTC/BTC/ETH. You can read about this projects more detail
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I don't think it's a good idea to jump in trading since your new to this market , may be you like to trade on demo and see if your gain is more than your loss ?
Then you can decide better .
Activity: 1
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I agree with them. Learn first before diving into the market. Do your own research about the coins that you are eyeing. Learn how to analyze the market and read charts. There's also a crypto fantasy trading game on the internet that lets you simulate actual trading. That might help you learn more. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link so I won't. But you can just search for it I guess.
Activity: 103
I think you should learn more and exchange experiences. After all, investment is an industry that needs to be understood and has a little knowledge. If you blindly invest, then the risk will be great. I do not recommend you to be so early, but accumulating some experience will make you avoid A lot of risk.
Activity: 193
Before trading in any kind of coin, I read the entire branch on bitcointalk.org. Then I look at the story on the coinmarketcap.com. The number and quality of exchanges on which this coin is traded. News in social networks and just information on the Internet.
Pages:
Jump to: