Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 8. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 256
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

You should definitely trade more and buy TRX, ADA, LTC etc. My personal experience says that Binance is the best exchange for trading with a good volume of trading coins. The site, as well as app, is easy to use with no lags in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I believe that for new entrants into the market like you, you need to equip a lot of knowledge and skills for yourself. It can be seen that the market is constantly fluctuating and extremely difficult to predict, bitcoin prices after the continuous decline is showing signs of sideways. This suggests that you should consider before entering the market, the price of bitcoin may continue to fall for many days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
you should trade it but read more about trading strategy before you trade your coins then if you think that you skill is already  enough to trade
try it and trade your coin..

Newbie should Trade, if not Trade is forever Newbie, I understand that feeling, feeling slow one by one. Now that I've had some experience, I think that before ordering a few orders, I have to ask a lot of questions, how much should I lose, how much money I get then withdraw ...etc. Become a Trader for Newbie so hard but should try.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think what you should do first is to learn and do a lot of trading research. Hold your coins and go back to understudy a seasoned trader and do much practice (demotrading) to increase your confidence.

Right! Background research is always important in any kind of field but when we specifically talk about the trading, you need to do a lot of research and keenly observe the trending. It is better to start with smaller amount to check weather you are able to gain profit or you need some more time. 
almost all advise one and the same bundle for beginners common rules, And this is to study the theory and start not only to work in practice. But only with a small starting capital.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I think what you should do first is to learn and do a lot of trading research. Hold your coins and go back to understudy a seasoned trader and do much practice (demotrading) to increase your confidence.

Right! Background research is always important in any kind of field but when we specifically talk about the trading, you need to do a lot of research and keenly observe the trending. It is better to start with smaller amount to check weather you are able to gain profit or you need some more time. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Yes, Newbie can do transactions like trading, Anyone can can do that transactions even you are still a newbie. But first of all, you should have an enough knowledge to do it so you should gain knowledge first in order for you to become successful in trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Newbie should learn all the lessons there is on cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Newbie need to know tge capability and nature of bitcoin. If you trade at all such trading should be taken as a learning endeavour in other to know more.
Well it is okay that all newbie here in crypto should trade because trading is one of the best source of income aside on working in bounty campaign, and for me all the newbie should practice very well on trading even thaf they are newbie in trading world they can still earn profit or money.
sometime new people that joining in crypto have experience in othe finance industry.they have skills like technical or fundamental analisys.such as in forex trading they are expert, but in crypto they dont understand at all.
Activity: 1
Activity: 378
Newbie should learn all the lessons there is on cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Newbie need to know tge capability and nature of bitcoin. If you trade at all such trading should be taken as a learning endeavour in other to know more.
Well it is okay that all newbie here in crypto should trade because trading is one of the best source of income aside on working in bounty campaign, and for me all the newbie should practice very well on trading even thaf they are newbie in trading world they can still earn profit or money.
Activity: 287
i think, many exchange platforms provide trading demo according to the real market and this is ideal for you to learn it,
but as most of them give a good view to you joining airdrop or faucet from over-obsessed with trading
because it requires a high commitment if you want a stable profit,
or you can join us at TokenGo for campaign and make your investments.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11

It doesn't matter if the trader is a newbie or not, if the trader has acquired enough information about trading cryptocurrency, I would say that he or she is ready to try it. Also, the fact that trading is not as complicated as it is plays a big role in the readiness of the trader. Still, I believe that experience is also a great factor when it comes to trading. Either way, one will not acquire experience unless he or she tries to do what he or she wants to do.
Activity: 36
You can also start by participating in airdrop, there is no financial risk and you will learn a lot in the process

Inbot Intoken is an alt to consider.

InToken is a cryptocurrency for business referrals and introductions. We have a global community of ambassadors who help companies get introduced to customers. Inbot Ambassador is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our community helps businesses build trusted relationships with customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

More info and register https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken
Activity: 98

As a newbie you should first learn, have some insights because trading is a bit risky with an inadequate knowledge. It need some skills.
Activity: 392
I will propose to you to expand your insight initial and once you'll have adequate info, at precisely that time you must hop into exchanging. Else, you'll finish up losing money. To the extent i do know exchanging may be a tidy live of diligent work since you've got to take a position additional energy before your laptop to screen. what is additional, clearly before you let yourself in into exchanging you need to be sufficiently precocious.
Activity: 44

Trading especially margin one is very risky to venture into without adequate knowledge on how it works and you should not go into trading without understanding on how to analyze the prices both technical and fundamentals issues and patterns. As a newbie you are too new to trade with reall money and I will therefore advice you to open a demo trade with those exchanges platform that allows that and use that to develop your skills on when to buy and sell to actually make money and reduce the risk of losing your entire capital.
I’m telling to everyone that when you want to join bitcoin so you must be careful about it because there are a lot of things to learn about bitcoin and they all are very important to know about it they are not so complicated to learn and I’m sure once if you learn about bitcoin so you will earn very fast from it so either its trade or investment you have to learn first about it and then you can earn from it as much as you can.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
In my opinion, beginners should know first what will be the fundamental skills will be use in trading. Trading needs a lot of skills, you should have a lot of technique to be use in trading. When trading, you should have a lot of knowledge to go through.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Trading is good thing to earn profit in a short time and if you want to do trading then only few points you should keep on your mind that always buy coins in a cheap price and sell them in a profit price and if you have no profit price from your coins then better to hold them for a while.

But those coins as you mention in this thread all are good and profitable you should trade with them Wink
Activity: 95
Newbie shouldn't trade at all or else you could try with a little amount to protect yourself.
Trading need to be learnt first , when you're ready , you can go with it but no experiences would killed you . So that's why i suggest you to go with a little amount first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think if you are new here in cryptocurrency you should not try trading because it just only for experts since a wide range of critical and creative thinking is needed in this particular job.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
if to trade. we can not force people, if you want to succeed in trading crypto you must be able to analyze the news in circulation and obey your heart. do not get carried away  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: