Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 6. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i suggest newbie dont go direct to trade because just waste your money, you should try demo trading and always read and read about bitcoin first. how to bitcoin go to up or go to down in market. so many web you can learn about strategy about how to trade in bitcoin and about bitcoin. so dont lazy to read if you wanna seriously in trading world with bitcoin. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

its fine if you are a newbie and go for tradng all expert traders was once a newbie when they start trading  you will slowly learned as time goes by. though trading is risky specially in crypto just trade un good coins with solid program, application and community cause this has a good future  in long term perspective
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
You should trade trading is really profitable if you can get it right you can turn few bucks to hundreds or even thousands
To start first buy bitcoin or ethereum as most trading pairs are with them , you can trade with usd also if you wish but choices are too less. After buying any of the one open a account on a exchange and select a coin and learn about it's trends
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
ADA adn ETC both coins are for long term. They both can give you very high return if you hold for atleast 6 months ADA is highly recommended.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
First of all, you need to learn too much about trading, about coins. Learn how the market works. Two month is too short period to become a trader. Make sure that you know general rules of the market. Then you can try but you should do it carefully. Of course, you can prepare yourself to trade only if you have some extra money. If you already are in a trade, then buy some good altcoins and wait for the good times. After the market correction, the prices will start to rise!
Activity: 278
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Since you are newbie in trading I suggest that you learn it first, learning is easy if you do practice, You should practice on trading platforms that gives demo account, in that you will learn easily. When you got profit from demo account I guess you can trade on real trading site using your own money. But trading isn't a good thing when you're newbie because you might lose money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Its nature must be known first starting. The possible effects good or bad, the risks and gains one may get from it. These are needed in order to avoid risks and regret what may happen to your hard earned money in the future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
Newbie in a sense is new to know the world of crypto? it is better to know the types of information needed to deepen the crypto first, if forced to trade it is advisable to follow the signal or instructions from those who are already professional and remind that even though professional trading ever losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
Everybody can trade only thing is we have to gain some basic knowledge of trading and the basic knowledge of the product which will give the idea of the products future so that we can decide whether we can go for long term or short term. Success and defeat we have to consider parallel to gain experience and avoid the mistake from it.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Of course, there should be an express prohibition for newbies to trade, because they are the ones who have to make the most effort to raise their capital and start investing, but at the same time they are the ones who tend to lose their hard earned money easier and faster.

And in the event that they eventually make a profit luckily, they are the first to challenge others by showing off their supposedly great talent for trading.  Grin

No, they should not trade!
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
You can trade eventhough you are a newbie but ask some guidance to those who already have an experience in trading.
Ask questions for you to understand more the flow of trading. It is also important to explore first the every move you should do in trading.
Activity: 896
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Trading can be very risky if one is not experienced or has enough knowledge about it. As you are a newbie, I wouldn't advise you to go into trading without adequate preparations.
Firstly, you need to gather all information you can find concerning trading with cryptocurrencies. Then, you need to study them to understand the basis of trading so as not to run at a loss.
You can, however, find all information you need here on bitcointalk  forum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

All of us have the right to trade here regardless of our rank and status. However, I believe that there are still things that you have to consider before you start trading. You should adopt and learn the basics of trading before having and entering it for you to succeed in the beginning of your journey here.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
in my point of view, the newbies should trade. but it is not for profit, it is for experience. As you know, cryptocurrency is very complicated and if you do not have enough experience and skills, you will lose your money.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118

yes you can trade, But before trading you to take good decision, When i was a new to this cryptomarket i had a same doubt,

How to trade?
How to choose right choin?
Bitcoin or Altcoin?

But later i have decided to invest in good ICO, Because price are low and the growth will be high if you choose the right ICO. So i got huge profit, I think this is one of the good way make profit,

As per  my review Cellblocks is such kind of good ICO. This ICO is worth to invest in it. And the price also very low.

1 CBLK is $ 0.10 USD. Only two days to go to start cellblocks ICO.

If you need more info ready their white paper

https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

It is true that newbies should not yet enter to the trading world! Trading is very complicated job! There are many beginners who loses their money on trading because their knowledge is still not enough. You should not yet trade cryptocurrencies!
It still depends,there are newbies that can easily grasp details if they really do focus on understanding it, newbies that are cancer gaming should not, they will just waste their money and effort for nothing if they will not try hard to understand it.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
It all depends on the market situation, when you start trading. If the market is favorable for trading then you should trade, if it is not then you shouldn't. But, you should be careful.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103

It is true that newbies should not yet enter to the trading world! Trading is very complicated job! There are many beginners who loses their money on trading because their knowledge is still not enough. You should not yet trade cryptocurrencies!
Pages:
Jump to: