Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies can now pay a small fee to enable images - page 12. (Read 54371 times)

copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
hello,
can i pay for the copper upgrade in ETH?

Does that mean as a copper member (auto whitelisted), we can send a maximum amount of 120 PM (be it accumulate or one shot) without any risk of getting banned?

The forum rules still apply and if you send unsolicited messages and they get reported you will still be banned.

What if you send more than that? Just curious?

You can't, it is a restriction that will stop you sending more.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Does that mean as a copper member (auto whitelisted), we can send a maximum amount of 120 PM (be it accumulate or one shot) without any risk of getting banned?

The forum rules still apply and if you send unsolicited messages and they get reported you will still be banned.

What if you send more than that? Just curious?

You can't, it is a restriction that will stop you sending more.
copper member
Activity: 126
Cointroops.com - Decentralized P2P Crypto Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
So I had this message when I tried to reply someone who PMed me after another
"You have exceeded the limit of 1 personal messages per hour. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."

Then I went to search on thread about this Copper Membership, found that it also lift the restriction on Image posting for newbies.
Without delay, I immediately pay for it as I dont want to waste my time.
After paying, I went back to my inbox to reply that person, the same message still appears.. So it doesnt do what it says? Can Admin please fix this issue? What I get is not what I paid for =(
Maybe I didnt read somewhere says that this doesnt fix that issue?

No Copper Member does not remove such restrictions, its clearly mentioned here

(But none of the PM-related restrictions are currently lifted, such as the style limit or per-hour PM limit.)
copper member
Activity: 126
Cointroops.com - Decentralized P2P Crypto Exchange
So I had this message when I tried to reply someone who PMed me after another
"You have exceeded the limit of 1 personal messages per hour. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit."

Then I went to search on thread about this Copper Membership, found that it also lift the restriction on Image posting for newbies.
Without delay, I immediately pay for it as I dont want to waste my time.
After paying, I went back to my inbox to reply that person, the same message still appears.. So it doesnt do what it says? Can Admin please fix this issue? What I get is not what I paid for =(
Maybe I didnt read somewhere says that this doesnt fix that issue?
copper member
Activity: 29
I purchased one but the system needs to let new participants for projects to contribute more for the forum sake. In this activity system, forum itself push to post unnecessary post.
Activity: 140
I just wondering if being copper member will be able you to wear an avatar ?
No you can’t.
Avatar is available for Full Member or above Ranks only, copper membership won’t give you this facility.

More details you can read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727

Well, Thanks for this information I thought that being copper member will be able to wear avatar.
copper member
No you can’t.
Avatar is available for Full Member or above Ranks only, copper membership won’t give you this facility.

More details you can read here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
Activity: 140
copper member
Activity: 26

thank you very much , this is first my thread . i hope it will be clear .
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
What are the criterias to become Copper Member?

It isn't mandatory. It is your choice to wait until your rank increases or you just need to pay a fee If you want to have some restrictions lifted as a newbie like showing images in your posts + those :
- reduced signature styling restrictions.
-"you must wait ____ seconds between ___" counter is reduced by 75%.
Activity: 33
What are the criterias to become Copper Member?
Activity: 101
Does a picture brings more credability to accounts without merit just like mine? I hardly doubt that) I used to think all they are for free here all the way but still didn't find time to get me one
copper member
Activity: 31
I purchased It.
copper member
Activity: 107
Just purchased one. Yaay!
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
Copper - 0.00108333 BTC: Allows you to post images even if you are a newbie, reduces the time-between-actions limit, and provides some of the same benefits as being of natural Member rank.
You have paid a total of 0.00100000 BTC. This is reflected in the above prices. (To get the normal price, add this amount to the above prices.)

I am still having trouble with English, so this is a difficult question to ask.
I checked into the link and confirmed that above, the real price of copper member activation is 0.00208333BTC correct? Can I earn membership after paying only 0.00108333BTC?

And is it true that the newbie rating is also a 75% reduction in the time it takes to postback from posting?

Yes it is true you will be able to post images and time between each post will be reduced.

Now go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote and whatever amount is mentioned on page you need to pay that amount only, in your case it’s 0.00108333 BTC (I guess you already paid 0.001BTC)

Thank you very much for your reply and thank you for giving us some good information. Have a good day ~
copper member
Copper - 0.00108333 BTC: Allows you to post images even if you are a newbie, reduces the time-between-actions limit, and provides some of the same benefits as being of natural Member rank.
You have paid a total of 0.00100000 BTC. This is reflected in the above prices. (To get the normal price, add this amount to the above prices.)

I checked into the link and confirmed that above, the real price of copper member activation is 0.00208333BTC correct? Can I earn membership after paying only 0.00108333BTC?

And is it true that the newbie rating is also a 75% reduction in the time it takes to postback from posting?

Yes it is true you will be able to post images and time between each post will be reduced.

Now go to this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote and whatever amount is mentioned on page you need to pay that amount only, in your case it’s 0.00108333 BTC (I guess you already paid 0.001BTC)
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.

Activity: 16
The error message is quite misleading... says a membership _may_ increase your limit, but then it turns out, no it doesn't.

> You have exceeded the limit of 1 personal messages per hour. Buying a Copper membership may increase your limit.

- Some of the same permissions as Member-rank members, such as reduced signature styling restrictions. (But none of the PM-related restrictions are currently lifted, such as the style limit or per-hour PM limit.)
Pages:
Jump to: