Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies can now pay a small fee to enable images - page 2. (Read 54330 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Why has my status changed from Jumionr member to newbie?

You need 1 merit to be Jr Member. You did not receive any so far. Login on wrong alt?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156

I'm shocked you still didn't know if Junior Member must have at least 1 merit, @theymos have announce it 2 years ago. If you want to have same permissions as Member Rank (allowed post images, use signature, etc) you can buy Copper Membership to pass it

Due to excessive garbage-posting, you now need 1 merit to be a Jr Member. All existing Jr Members who didn't meet the requirement were demoted. Also, newbies can no longer set any signature or personal text
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

AFAIK, it's not an automated process [unless something has changed recently].

Thanks for pointing out, I've reworded my previous post.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
I don't know how to active membership. please check your BTC and help me Sad(
Just go exactly to the page that gave you the address and that amount then there will be an option to wear your paid membership:

Once you have it, you get the choice:

It will automatically activate, once payment has been updated. Don't worry Smiley
AFAIK, it's not an automated process [unless something has changed recently].
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
hello admin
I paid 0,00328601BTC membership
Địa chỉ:
35BVxDdauyuJM6jDjeGrsq5nWk8MPPPC6B
Txid:
161d757ff8d443b094a1950a822471ffac7f71e782429e720aff61189f82d4c8
my contact : skype : manlytq ; telegram @manlytq

There should be an extra "Copper membership" tag under the dropdow list, once payment has been updated. Don't worry Smiley

Current status shows Unspent, it should change to Spent soon.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
hello admin
I paid 0,00328601BTC membership
Địa chỉ:
35BVxDdauyuJM6jDjeGrsq5nWk8MPPPC6B
Txid:
161d757ff8d443b094a1950a822471ffac7f71e782429e720aff61189f82d4c8
my contact : skype : manlytq ; telegram @manlytq
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
I don't post a lot, so I have no merit - evidently I don't ever do anything merit worthy?
No. You're clearly not a spammer, nor a shitposter. Merit wasn't designed to stop "people like you" from ranking up, and yet, it happened.
Please be more active, Bitcointalk needs real users! I've done "just Merit source things" on your account Smiley

You'll need 120 Activity to be Full Member, so apart from the Merit needed, you'll need to be more active to "earn" an avatar.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 10758
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
<...> I just want to know if it's possible to use a link in my signature
You should be able to. For example, this profile corresponds to a Newbie Copper Member, and he has a working link in his signature: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ispolink-2774676. Same here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/goldario-2783384
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 3
I modified the above quote to display the image you meant to display (your prnt.sc image does not seem to show)
Thank you

What are you trying to include in your signature? An image? It should be created in BBCode.

See for example: [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.0][LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!] [/url]. There are also some WYSIWYG kind of editors around the www.

It's not a problem to create a signatiure. I just want to know if it's possible to use a link in my signature
legendary
<...> I see in my account another information.

I modified the above quote to display the image you meant to display (your prnt.sc image does not seem to show)

What are you trying to include in your signature? An image? It should be created in BBCode.

See for example: [https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.0][LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!] [/url]. There are also some WYSIWYG kind of editors around the www.
copper member
legendary
copper member
Hello!
Could anyone say what styling I can use in signature if I have newbie status and coper membership?
Is it possible to use links? Now I see the warning about images. But nothing about links.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell

Unfortunately not, you can wear an avatar whr you reach Full Member, the Copper Memphis gives you olny the benefits of a Member account. You gonna need a 100 merit to wear avatar, with or without copper membership.

100 Merit is lam3. Been here almost two years, never causing a rukus in my 58 total posts and they took away my image usage, so now my post only shows it's project images because minerjones was kind enough to repost his purchase images, and even if I give up coin I can't wear a simple personal avatar. -zero merit.

There you go, now you have your images back, i see you are active on one of my favorite sections. Well i can't help you with the avatar but don't give up on ranking, it's not that hard as it looks like.
Activity: 63
Merit: 42

Unfortunately not, you can wear an avatar whr you reach Full Member, the Copper Memphis gives you olny the benefits of a Member account. You gonna need a 100 merit to wear avatar, with or without copper membership.

100 Merit is lam3. Been here almost two years, never causing a rukus in my 58 total posts and they took away my image usage, so now my post only shows it's project images because minerjones was kind enough to repost his purchase images, and even if I give up coin I can't wear a simple personal avatar. -zero merit = zer0cool
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
I don't post a lot, so I have no merit - evidently I don't ever do anything merit worthy?, but have been a member for quite a while and had posted my projects in the past with images, but I log in from time to time to read posts but I don't check my old posts to see that nothings been going on.. but when I did I realized that maybe nothing was going on because all my damn images no longer show because the place went paid or something.. but not really.

What the hell, It's not much to pay of course.
I'll go pay and my images will come back - Yay.

Will I ever be able to post an avatar?
I guess not.  Avatars are kinda like your face.
No Merit = No face for me?

Does image copper fee entitle me to an image?

Activity: 63
Merit: 42
I don't post a lot, so I have no merit - evidently I don't ever do anything merit worthy?, but have been a member for quite a while and had posted my projects in the past with images, but I log in from time to time to read posts but I don't check my old posts to see that nothings been going on.. but when I did I realized that maybe nothing was going on because all my damn images no longer show because the place went paid or something.. but not really.

What the hell, It's not much to pay of course.
I'll go pay and my images will come back - Yay.

Will I ever be able to post an avatar?
I guess not.  Avatars are kinda like your face.
No Merit = No face for me?

Does image copper fee entitle me to an image?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Can Copper members have a signature?
Yes.
Just to be clear: You can but your signature style is limited [as if you have a "Member" rank]...

After the Copper membership goes away in which rank I will be?
Copper Membership is just like a title, you would be on whatever current rank you have. But I don't know how would it go away though.
You have the option to wear it or not:

Once you have it, you get the choice:

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Can Copper members have a signature?

Yes.

After the Copper membership goes away in which rank I will be?

Copper Membership is just like a title, you would be on whatever current rank you have. But I don't know how would it go away though.
Pages:
Jump to: