Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies can now pay a small fee to enable images - page 4. (Read 54330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
I just want to ask, I am a newbie, can I join some bounties like social media bounty, translation and blog bounties? Even I am not a copper member?
Social media bounties probably require a big influence on social media like twitter or facebook, your rank on this forum is not that important.
If you are a translator or blog writer and can prove that you are the creator of said content you can apply for those type of campaigns. But since your rank is Newbie you will not be able to post pictures. So if a campaign requires you to post pictures in your thread you wont be able to do that until you reach Jr. Member rank or purchase a copper membership.

If the campaign manager allows newbie ranks, you are free to apply. But there are no official Bitcointalk guidelines and it depends on the bounty manager I guess.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
I just want to ask, I am a newbie, can I join some bounties like social media bounty, translation and blog bounties? Even I am not a copper member?

If your campaign manager allows, you can. Mostly, these campaigns are not limited to rank. Everyone can join all the campaigns other than signature campaign.
I guess these altcoin campaigns are waste of your time.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
I think copper membership is a nice and perfect idea to consider the newbies who haven't gotten merit yet to join bounties and be able to wear signature. Getting a copper membership will be quite high now since bitcoin price has increase now but still yet it worth it,at least newbies restrictions can be lifted by acquiring copper membership. With this no need to wait long period posting for merit, copper membership is now the shortcut for it
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
I could also just be more active and hopefully earn at least one merit and become a Jr member which gives me more options in posting.  So that is what I am trying to do.  And as I read through the different threads, and as I read post that I believe I can genuinely be helpful in solving their problems, I will interact and at least give them suggested or links of where to get answers or information.

Actually the Copper Membership you have already gives you more benefits that the Jr. Member rank can give. Just don't a tip, better edit your previous post instead posting a new one like you did above.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 18
I could also just be more active and hopefully earn at least one merit and become a Jr member which gives me more options in posting.  So that is what I am trying to do.  And as I read through the different threads, and as I read post that I believe I can genuinely be helpful in solving their problems, I will interact and at least give them suggested or links of where to get answers or information.

copper member
If you want the images in your ann thread to appear you could always ask someone that is high rank to quote your post.

hmmm I did not know you could do that. Request someone that is a high rank to quote your post.  Thank you Ralle14?

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
But then again as I write this perhaps that should not be the roll of this forum.  Perhaps that should be a service that a company like Prime Trust offers and people who post can just add it to their signature.  Something like Verified by .....
If someone's verified by them it only shows that you're not someone else, it doesn't mean you can be trusted and kyc isn't the only option to show verification. Having some sort of difference between copper members like a verification tag won't change a thing since they're new and other trusted members could easily tag those users. If you want the images in your ann thread to appear you could always ask someone that is high rank to quote your post.
copper member

Similar idea has been suggested many times, with different implementation and reason. But it's strongly opposed, mainly due to privacy concern & resource (legal support, security, etc.) to support KYC/AML.

Thank you ETFbitcoin, and I can understand your reasons.  And without belaboring the subject, I can see that reason for most of the post but not for the ANN post of a new ICO or STO.  Any legitimate company or group posting a ANN about a new ICO or STO, I think would welcome the added verification so that there is more credibility to the ANN.  And they could pay all the cost involved to go through the verification.

For example, I am using Prime Trust for our investor platform and escrow account.  To create the offering on Prime Trust, I and all the directors and any shareholder owning more than 10% of the shares in the company had to go through the KYC/AML and Bad Actor verifications.

Perhaps you could outsource the process to become a Verified Member to a third party like Prime Trust.  And Prime Trust would charge the person requesting to be verified and then they just send to your Admins the results.

At least for everyone who wants to post a ANN.  To me, if I see two new ANN posts for a new ICO or STO and under one post it shows the member, no matter the rank, as a Verified Member, I would be more comfortable with that ANN.

But then again as I write this perhaps that should not be the roll of this forum.  Perhaps that should be a service that a company like Prime Trust offers and people who post can just add it to their signature.  Something like Verified by .....
copper member
I am somewhat new, (6 months) to bitcointalk.org.  I was told, by one of my advisors, it will be a great place to announce and interact with potential investors about our new STO.  That said I have been so busy with the launching of the STO with website, Whitepaper, PPM, etc that I did not realize as a newbie I had to have at least 30 posts and one merit to move from newbie to Jr member and until that happened I would be limited in how I could post the ANN.  Until then it would have to mainly be text.

I think the Copper Member is a good solution.  I did notice that if it was a newbie that purchases the Copper Member that it still shows that they are a newbie.   

That said, I have another idea that might also work.  Have you ever considered in addition to, or instead of, paying for the Copper Member you could offer some sort of vetting of the new member.  Something like a KYC or AML or ? type of verification for new people.

PLEASE NOTE: That is new people who WOULD ELECT to have such a verification and if they pass the verification that it would move them up to Jr. member?  Or you could call it something else like Verified Member. I would elect to do that if it helped to move up. 

Just a thought.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
i just realized this much Estimated Value Sent : 0.00440769 , so it means do i have to pay 0.0004 again for it to get activated
Yes:

If turely you made the full payment that's 0.00480769 BTC (minus transaction fee) then you shouldn't worry it'll reflect. Try logout and login again. But if the transaction fee was included in the 0.00480769 btc you paid, you still have to pay just the remaining debt for it to reflect. Hope you won't mind posting the transaction ID here for confirmation if you actually made the full payment.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
coinbaazar - Escrow Exchange is launched worldwide
i just realized this much Estimated Value Sent : 0.00440769 , so it means do i have to pay 0.0004 again for it to get activated
copper member
I paid the said amount and i have mentioned the transaction i.d , i also logout and then login again but i do not see any form . how long will it take
copper member
5/8/2019, 8:45:19 AM   47eb2425b877e38b48baef536db3660e475721d4e8095595749dcc7759cb6670   for bitcointalk forum membership   0.00480769

Thanks i paid this much with transaction i.d pls check
copper member
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I made a payment to become a copper member , its not showing anything on the page when i refreshed , 6 confirmations have been completed , still i cannot see or use the services. help
If you paid for the required fee alongside the network's transaction fees, you should be able to see this after you visit the paid memberships page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote even just after one confirmation.

Just click on the copper option and click wear, to be able to enjoy the copper membership privileges
The full message on the page reads as follows.

You have purchased a paid membership, and can wear its title using the form below. If your purchased membership has more permissions than your natural membergroup, then you should wear it in order to receive all of its benefits. If your purchased membership has fewer permissions than your natural membergroup, then wearing it is optional; wearing it will never reduce your permissions.

You are not currently wearing any of your paid memberships
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I made a payment to become a copper member , its not showing anything on the page when i refreshed , 6 confirmations have been completed , still i cannot see or use the services. help

If turely you made the full payment that's 0.00480769 BTC (minus transaction fee) then you shouldn't worry it'll reflect. Try logout and login again. But if the transaction fee was included in the 0.00480769 btc you paid, you still have to pay just the remaining debt for it to reflect. Hope you won't mind posting the transaction ID here for confirmation if you actually made the full payment.
copper member
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I hope that I will be able to add images to post very soon.

That's what the Copper membership is for. Or if you don't want to pay, contribute to the forums and earn Merits to unlock the ability.

hahahahahahahahaha.... No.... misterlucky does not want to actually do any work to write any kind of decent post, instead s/he it would rather wish for an ability to add images in the near future. 

Wishing away, like this:

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
I hope that I will be able to add images to post very soon.

That's what the Copper membership is for. Or if you don't want to pay, contribute to the forums and earn Merits to unlock the ability.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
Don't worry about Merit, it does what it should do.
It is unbelievable that around one year and two months after the day merits dropped on us, there are still users complained untirelessly about merit system.
In my opinion, merit system works fine and cool, despite of the fact that if merit system was not created, I would have been a Hero member now.
However, I accepted that fact, the system, and challenge.
Eventually, months or one or two years later, I can become a Senior Member. I have gone one-third to the rank (100 more merits required).
Finally, I will get it.
Pages:
Jump to: