Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 11. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
November 16, 2018, 01:01:17 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

Yes indeed that is really true! There are lot of negative speculations that is circulating all over the world of crypto so for those newbies which are now getting involved themselves in the crypto-world they need to be more mindful, observant and open-minded before doing an action for them to be more prosperous in this industry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
November 14, 2018, 07:16:35 PM
I think newbie shouldn't buy cryptocurrencies first, it'd better spend a month to learn about the crypto in general, the market, etc...
Activity: 406
November 14, 2018, 07:03:19 PM
Newbies should spend at least half year on the market and understand that it`s volatility is a business as usual.
They have to  stay calm during the  crashes and make their decisions after they had  analyzed the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 14, 2018, 04:35:16 PM
Few weeks ago I read on these thread that the author is spreading fud
And I’m sure 75% of people ignored the warnings

Few hours today, the market had a favorable dump and though its recovering
It only teaches us not to wait for the pump but rather focus on daily instincts and long term visions
Activity: 1022
November 14, 2018, 02:18:38 PM
as use with the token on possession to work on customs as distinctives with the reference on plan to manage of terms with investment or less with chance as connecting wallet with the notice of balance on valuation that alt token owner to prepare as use with following as best with chance to put with details on option as expending limit on release with the decision as collecting returns on objective as expending spares on limit with possession of initials and more to protects of return with the manage of plan with the opponential trading works on examination.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 14, 2018, 02:14:18 PM
What is the new research force measured in? Including in the news I think. From where people can learn something about a coin except from white paper and correspondence in a telegram, everything is correct from the news.
Activity: 245
November 14, 2018, 02:12:27 PM
it's correct . New investors should be cautious with the current market situation. No need to worry about bad news or bitcoin prices dropping. I am sure in the near future the market will start to grow and the price of altcoin will increase. So, you have to be patient and not be selling your altcoin when prices drop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 14, 2018, 02:07:07 PM
If you are afraid of cryptocurrency, then you should not work with it. But you need to be careful. Cryptography is a field in which it is necessary to carefully analyze the information obtained.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:05:00 PM
Also dont forget to stay hydrated!
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 14, 2018, 02:04:02 PM
Not only beginners, but all users must be careful. due to the fact that fraud is developing every day, then everyone needs to be attentive
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 02:01:45 PM
Im always careful! look both ways before you purchase
Activity: 487
November 14, 2018, 01:59:25 PM
Indeed! Alot of newbies are into the market for the quick profit without learning the nitigrities of the business and this puts them in danger of phishing scams. Some can't even different a hot wallet from a cold wallet. In my region, before I teach you trading, you must learn and master the basics of cryptocurrency
Activity: 230
XCRYPT
November 14, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
Well, you're right about that, but newbies kinda have to deal with those things the way they can. But, they should learn and know how these thing works, and they shouldn't be intimidated by the current fall of those coins regardless of where they hear the news. I'm sure big things are coming on the way. I believe next year is going to be much better as regards cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 01:48:33 PM
It is a normal situation that people that are not so experienced are buying high and selling deep. They should learn from their own mistakes and learn how to avoid this failures in the future. experience and learning are the main parts of success as an investor.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
November 14, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
Of course, because they are new to the market and are the main goal of scammers. All enthusiasts who want to earn quickly are aimed at them.
November 14, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
It's true of the fact that beginners like me are sometimes fooled by the panic I experience myself. When my experience bought an altcoin at a high price when the altcoin price dropped. I felt panic and did not want to get worse with the loss that I immediately sold it. That is indeed what I experienced.
Activity: 151
November 14, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
Any beginner before investing needs to understand the market and don't rush to spend your money. The cryptocurrency market is very dangerous place for beginners, it is necessary to get first knowledge to investment, and to invest to start with small amounts. After I started to understand the market it is necessary to choose a strategy, long-term store short-term or Vice versa. Suggest all beginners some time to think and double check your thoughts before you enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 14, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
I would be on their place was on the alert, because many want to get the coins of newly investors who want fast money and are ready for much.
November 14, 2018, 02:41:07 AM
As a beginner, you have to be careful because things like this don't only happen to beginners. There are still many seniors who are experienced here who are still trapped because of the unclear influence of the news. Trusting the results of our research and continuing to learn I think this will be a positive thing and not easily affected by the unclear news.
Activity: 181
Merit: 40
November 14, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
Experienced people must also be careful.
Sometimes keeping a token is not the best solution.
How many projects (and ICOs) made up to -90% in 2018? Sometimes it's better to accept your losses. Psychologically it's a very hard market I think.
Pages:
Jump to: