Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies must be careful - page 12. (Read 4678 times)

Activity: 659
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
Recently there have been several news about Etherum falling or bitcoin dumping or more still an altcoin dying
The truth is newbies are been deceived to sell cheap or buy expensive

Newbies need to work and trust their research power and not be intimidated by any news

I faced the same thing last year after I got back in 2016. Lots of news I was reading online then was making me think of taking a quit again. And just like that was not enough, the price of cryptocurrencies started to drop. I wanted to quit again, but later changed my mind and decided to continue holding no matter what will be the outcome. One thing I have learnt to never to trust the news sometimes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 01:33:19 AM
I advise newcomers to the market to find a community, or friends who could tell, but the decision is always made by you, so you can never blame anyone.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
if you are a newbie you should buy BITCOIN or Ethereum at this time it may drop but only little to go to be honest the upside has great potential its worth the risk even if you wait atleast 1year more, but only put money you can afford to lose ETHEREUM NEWS from Devcon4

Major Bank Approval And Approaching Proof-Of-Stake
https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/11/05/ethereum-price-jumps-on-major-bank-approval-and-approaching-proof-of-stake/#40e03e9b5621

Improvements seek to accommodate a one-thousand-fold increase (14 to 14,000 txn per second) in Ethereum transactions after the impending upgrade.
https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/ethereum-developer-conference-praises-buidl-vs-hodl-as-central-theme-at-devcon-in-prague/

Ethereum [ETH] Foundation and Filecoin Partner to Build the Hardware for Ethereum 2.0
https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/ethereum-eth-foundation-and-filecoin-partner-to-build-the-hardware-for-ethereum-2-0/

“The Godfather of Ethereum” Proposed Reversable ICOs to Let Investors Take Their Money Back
https://toshitimes.com/reversable-ico/

these are some of the good news on ETHEREUM this past month
That’s right, you will need someone to give you directions as a newbie. It’s not good to start it off alone, some people think they can just rely on Google, but that’s not going to help them in anyway because majority of the news and articles they will come around will more of discouraging than encouraging. But if you have someone with you that has experienced, they will be the ones to give you directions on what to do in every situation, and failure is not the end.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
November 10, 2018, 04:36:37 PM
The crypto market is very risky for everyone and not just beginners, a lot of negative news that makes many people panic. And to benefit from crypto we must be optimistic about cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 10, 2018, 04:25:10 PM
The most common problem for newbies is panic. They are ready to sell their altcoins many times cheaper than they were bought. But in order to become smarter, you first need to feel everything the hard way) Therefore, this is a rewarding experience)
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 10, 2018, 04:20:10 PM
I also think that selling coins now is a silly idea. It is better to buy the asset you like for a couple of years and you may get a good profit when the market goes up.
copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:15:23 PM
You mean people with newbie bitcointalk account or a newbie in the cryptocurrency spear, please always be specific in your post. Thanks
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 03:27:56 PM
One time I have realised in the world of crypto is that, you need to exercise patience and stay resilient no matter what negative news people spread about crypto. I believe the drops in prices are always caused by negative news in the media that scares people off and eventually they engage in panic selling.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
Well its just fake news spread by the government so people will stop using cryptos as a source of their income
Yes of course newbie must be careful in their cryptocurrency job and investment. Cryptocurrency is a complex thing and many hidden things are present with it. So newbie must understand those hidden fact by learning about cryptocurrency from different investors and experts. Especially in the case of cryptocurrency investment. Because of high volatile nature of cryptocurrency newbies must aware the market situation of cryptocurrency and also try to know the situation in which cryptocurrency price increase and decrease.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
Indeed, the cryptocurrency market in a difficult situation, it will take time for the market to recover. For beginners, now is a good time to enter to accumulate your Deposit, but to sell risky.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 02:11:44 PM
It is better for newbies not to invest and not to get involved with this topic because 99% of the fact that they will lose their money and be disappointed in the cryptocurrency market  Sad
They have to invest to become an experienced member. I think the coins that in top 20 is really safety for investing. The key to success is they must be patient, don't panic if the price falls
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 10, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
I think the first thing that newcomers need to understand is how the market works, its cycles, and what is the current trend. In other words, the newcomer must determine the conditions in which he will work, and then build on them a clear plan of action.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 01:01:33 PM
Yes, many people are very sensitive to all the news and believe everything, thus they can panic and sell their tokens at low prices if they hear negative news. But thanks to this forum, you can read the recommendations and advice of many experienced users and form your point of view.
November 10, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
Today not only new market participants are deceived by the ICO but also the old ones don’t know how to properly choose a normal project from a scam. Beginners should be ware of old market participants who dont know anything.
indeed the current conditions are very bad. because more and more frauds are also increasing, so if you are looking for projects that are not scam it is very difficult to need research before entering the project.

a year ago, the cryptocurrency market was not the same as today. And I'm not talking about prices for cryptocurrency, but about how many honest people prevailed in the cryptocurrency market. Today there are really a lot of scammers and this is very detrimental to the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 128
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 10, 2018, 12:33:44 PM
Yes that is true. In crypto space people shouldnt believe any news. They can be completely fake or that news can be created for special fud for anycoin. We should do our research about news before believing these news directly. Personally after i saw some terrible scam news i am not reading any news after now. I am only following some trustable source on telegram.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 10, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
Today not only new market participants are deceived by the ICO but also the old ones don’t know how to properly choose a normal project from a scam. Beginners should be ware of old market participants who dont know anything.
indeed the current conditions are very bad. because more and more frauds are also increasing, so if you are looking for projects that are not scam it is very difficult to need research before entering the project.
November 10, 2018, 12:22:11 PM
When a newbie comes into the market, he does not know its rules. He simply wants to earn as soon as he can - and often, he fails. When such a guy does not get the desired income, he sells everything that he has (the cryptos, I mean).
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 09, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Activity: 616
November 09, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
Most new market participants will necessarily be deceived, because the market today is full of projects that are of a bench nature, I think that an understanding of what is good and what is bad will come to people soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 09, 2018, 10:50:33 AM
As elsewhere ... it will be better for novices to begin and not dive into a crypt with a head on their whole stack of fiat ...
Pages:
Jump to: