Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 9. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:39:16 PM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Now it's a lot of newbie who make new topics without knowing the truth and do not research first. It's actually dangerous because if the news is fake it can make all investors afraid to invest again.
I see a lot of newbies who make fake newtopics make me sad.

Yes I agree with this but some newbie are really wants to increase their knowledge about cryptocurrency world that's why they are creating new topic containing their main questions. Yes I believe that as a newbie they should do some self research before posting and asking a simple question here, however their are newbies that wants to hear others explanation and to share their experiences.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 07:17:57 PM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
It will be dangerous if you will not think more than twice with what you do especially if you are new to that endeavor. A successful man is always hunger for knowledge.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 18, 2018, 07:10:14 PM
Newbies is really danger to lose money because their knowledge is not enough and they did not know what they do.
Many newbie compain because they ask expert trader and gets some advice to newbie but the result is not good remember all decision it's up to you if you want to follow or not.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 18, 2018, 07:02:33 PM
Right. Beginners who are involved in bitcoin will be at risk if they do not understand it. You need to learn the rules, how to operate to avoid being scam. At present there are many good and bad ICO projects. So people should choose the best project to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

I believe that if you are new to the crypto market then I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are constantly decreasing and fluctuating very strongly , so it is very difficult to trade successfully. You should wait for stable bitcoin wait, and wait to buy at the $ 5000 mark.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
August 18, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
You are absolutely right they have to take their time on the forum and learn from the seniors. For sometime to come you will realize that you have imbibe a lot on the forum.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 03:32:01 PM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

In some part newbies can create some damage to Bitcoin. Because I don't have any knowledge about it, as a result demand will be very big and the price can go down. But in whole I don't think that they create real danger for Bitcoin.
Activity: 65
August 18, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
I totally agree. Some end up demarketing bitcoin through wrong form of forced marketing to maybe friends and family. It's better to understand what bitcoin and crypto currency in general is before trying to explain to anybody. It's still young and hasn't gotten much acceptance so the jury is still out. Small mistakes cost a lot.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

~ Ask, if you not sure.

You have said it right I agree to what you are saying. There lot saying that they know alot in bitcoin even they do not know alot in crypto. For the newbies it is too risky to do the crypto, but if they read and study the industry then they will know what to do and it will not be risky. You should study it carefully so that if you want to invest you will not lose the money that you have invested.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
I totally agree most of Newbies (or not) are here for money not for learnings. Just like you I still have more to learn from anyone of us and still have a long way to call ourselves as "experts" in this field.
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
I think yes i agree, because newbie is theres so many they do not know about bitcoin and how to be part of it, because theres so many work to bitcoin, and its delicade to you if you dont have know about bitcoin, and without having proper knowledge about of that, and its so very dangerous to you as a beginner.
Activity: 66
August 18, 2018, 07:39:33 AM
maybe for beginners if there is no one to guide him how to play bitcoin because there are many beginners now who spread wrong information about bitcoin and make many investors who are afraid to invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
yes indeed for the last year I see a lot of experts with their paid channels with signals and similar channels. to sell what is not sure is a very bad idea
Activity: 131
August 18, 2018, 07:32:10 AM
Newbies to bitcoin can be dangerous especially if they only registered to it and don't have any knowledge about what they will do. They could be doing some experiments like trial and erorr.
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
With proper introduction by the experts i don't think newbies will be dangerous
In my opinion, it wouldn't be too dangerous if there were people who always saw him investing in bitcoin. and usually if people who are learning will not dare to make their own decisions.
Activity: 1210
August 18, 2018, 06:36:54 AM
not too dangerous for beginners who often wrestle with stock investment management or forex players, they actually benefit more from fluctuations that always generate quick profits. even though it sounds unsafe, but bitcoin is more comfortable compared to stock assets, very suitable for people who like fast speculation.

What is feared is that beginners who have jumped into the business of ponzi / crypto lending, they are directed to people who are wrong and spend all money without enough understanding, their mindset is too trusting in the pyramid system and people who can cheat anytime.
Activity: 674
August 18, 2018, 06:11:30 AM
I know newbies can be dangerous in bitcoin if will they don't know the process of it, it's better to study first and read some article regarding of bitcoin.
Activity: 30
August 18, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
With proper introduction by the experts i don't think newbies will be dangerous
Activity: 2
August 18, 2018, 02:32:33 AM
If those in higher rank are still saying they are still learning then newbies like us might be lost
Activity: 71
August 18, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
Sure,sir. That's right, because bitcoin high assets and to many who want to steal bitcoin from a newbie. Newbie must find out Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: