Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 6. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:02:53 AM
I really agree with your idea. In this forum, I saw many ''Newbies" with the odd comments or even fake comments. That's sound dangerous! Each fake comment can make a fail investor. I hope that this forum's admin will manage more rigidly. Besides, we need the Newbies have to search obviously before update your answers.
Activity: 6
August 21, 2018, 12:01:34 AM
Oh my god! I had taken part in bitcoin for over one year, but up to now I have been quite stupid when listening something about Bitcoin. As you know Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is extremely complex. Therefore, someone who is supposed to ''newbies'' maybe whether right of wrong. I don't deny that they are not Newbies but they just are not enough knowledge to write a proper comment in each topic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:44:07 PM
The topic of bitcoin is now very relevant and constantly in the top, many use it to attract attention.There are very few real experts on bitcoin, and they are unlikely to be here on the forum))so you need to be careful with information of any kind.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
August 20, 2018, 10:24:10 PM
I understand your sentiment. It gets me irritated every time I see posts like "Bitcoin is dead.". Then I tell myself that I shouldn't be worried about those FUDs and everything since Bitcoin is for long-term. I don't know if all of them are newbies or maybe some of them are not but they just want to spread bad news to manipulate the price. I believe in Bitcoin and its network, so it doesn't bother me at all whether it drops down 1,000%.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 09:46:18 PM
It can be dangerous especially to the ones that is new to bitcoin. Before entering this kind investment newbies should do some research on how bitcoins work. They should study if it is useful if they invest. One way is to ask people that is used to in this kind business. So that they can know the basic do's and dont's in this kind of market to avoid confusion and false information.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
You can invest bitcoin as soon as you enter the investment field. However, for your long-term investment you can learn the knowledge and experience of investment transactions through social networks or through Forum
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 07:34:27 PM
Newbies are curious about bitcoin. they don't even know what is bitcoin? And this is the time when most of the newbies do mistakes and suffer in future. when I was a newbie i did mistake, invested all in bitcoin, and now I can't even live properly due to major losses in bitcoins.
Activity: 345
August 20, 2018, 07:01:42 PM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink

It is true, it is like learning never stop here in bitcoin and is gradually increasing its technologucal side as time goes by. Well newbies may or may not be dangerous may come up to be as old as us. It is not about the ranking or the months or even years but the knowledge itself. Though most of them or if we are to generalise they are actually creating opinion and not facts.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:59:38 PM
Right. New entrants to Bitcoin will be at risk of damage. Bitcoin is a very sophisticated electronic currency. You will be scammed or stolen bitcoin.Because in bitcoin trading is anonymous.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 06:51:54 PM
that's right bro. if the beginners no one is always guiding him bro. or the beginners don't learn to read or from the experience of more senior people than him
Activity: 119
August 20, 2018, 06:47:56 PM
I am a beginner and still learning a lot so that I can't make wrong decision that will cause bitcoin to be down.I don't do panic selling because I know that it will be bad for the bitcoin price  I think.
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 06:39:35 PM
Yes, in my opinion, what makes bitcoin go down is because beginners are panicking, I mean when the price of bitcoin goes down they panic then sell it and so on until bitcoin drops dramatically, so I suggest don't panic, relax and be patient.
things like that often happen because they don't really understand the basis of bitcoin, how is bitcoin, and the fundamentals of bitcoin will it be the result
Activity: 490
August 20, 2018, 06:19:41 PM
Yes, in my opinion, what makes bitcoin go down is because beginners are panicking, I mean when the price of bitcoin goes down they panic then sell it and so on until bitcoin drops dramatically, so I suggest don't panic, relax and be patient.
Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
August 20, 2018, 06:18:15 PM
Most Of Newbie Game To Here Because They Think
Bitcoin=EZ Money
Or Bitcoin Will make then millionaire
A Lot Of Then Try To Trade Cryptocurrency
But On Most Of Case They"ll Lose money
Because Their Little Knowledge on cryptocurrency
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 06:14:03 PM
It can be extremely dangerous if they don't understand the concept of cryptocurrency, most especially its volatility. Newbies who don't do proper research can loose their invested money on bitcoin.
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:08:58 PM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
I certainly know a lot about bitcoin, but not all!!! I sometimes leaf through the forum and looking for topics with questions I don't know the answer, I must admit I am very grateful to the guys for the beginners for the very useful info
Activity: 154
August 20, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Only if they begin to wildly run them and will not let the old men run, and so bitcoin is open to young minds
Activity: 476
August 20, 2018, 05:51:04 PM
Beginners now, if you don't understand, there will be lots of question marks in our thoughts and it needs to be directly for an introduction and diligent diligence to ask questions so that we will not get lost in the wrong way.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 05:29:13 PM
the idea of newbies on the blockchain is not much of a threat except for the ones who claim to have been there before and knows literally nothing and start giving comments and advices that are not healthy enough for implementation
Activity: 99
August 20, 2018, 05:27:43 PM
Yes everything is dangerous in a newbie at crypto. Because newbie dont have enough knowledge on investing and how crypto work thats why newbie need a assistant.
Pages:
Jump to: