Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 7. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
I think newbies often get overwhelmed with new and little information they get acquainted with this crypto-space. While i must admit that sometime certain contribution of newbie to this form may be misleading because of inadequate information... Some newbies however are dhopely intelligent and well a braised with  bitcoin and its technology. Hence their contributions must be highly commend and reward for their effort. For those who find themselves posting misleading information, i would advice moderators give them precautionary warning and direction on where to find better information to make constructive posts.
Activity: 117
August 20, 2018, 04:44:52 PM
It is dangerous if they jump right on it immediately but it is not if they dont and this forum can give a lot of help to learn something about it so it wont be dangerous anymore
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
In some part newbies can create some damage to Bitcoin. Because I don't have any knowledge about it, as a result demand will be very big and the price can go down. But in whole I don't think that they create real danger for Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
Yes, beginners are dangerous in bitcoin so that they can lose bitcoin and all complain that they did not do anything and bitcoin disappeared Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 05:40:51 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
i dont know but the newbies now is too lucky because the value of cryptocurrency now is too low and the newbies who bought  on january or feb and still holding it maybe they are the not lucky people but yes investing in cryptocurrency is too dangerous.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 05:38:59 AM
Yes ofcourse...if they are not experienced then they will get huge losses...They must have someone who is experienced...or invest to get experienced which we call loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 05:32:39 AM
I think newbies are dangerous for bitcoin forum because they don't know we'll about this forum. However I try my best to learn about this amazing technology until now. And I am  always hunger for knowledge.
there is nothing wrong with being noob, it's fine when you're eager to learn, you will do yourself and the whole community favor. Problem are people who know nothing and believe to know it all
Everyone at this forum was a beginner, but some really live for bitcoin, while others are engaged in nonsense. They spread the wrong information, which makes it difficult for those who really want to know more about bitcoin. I do not like these guys.
Activity: 24
August 19, 2018, 05:21:49 AM
I agree that ignorance of the technology is a prolific problem in this industry. So many people are looking for a quick and not doing their due diligence when investing. Fortunately the bear market has run off a good number of these investors.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 05:02:29 AM
Yes of course newbies to bitcoin is always dangerous as they don't have any experience about the price or the change in the price of bitcoin.so if a highly interested person is Investing in bitcoin and if he wants money too much fast then we can be sure that he is going to lose and immediately after his first loss he will totally lose interest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
I think newbies are dangerous for bitcoin forum because they don't know we'll about this forum. However I try my best to learn about this amazing technology until now. And I am  always hunger for knowledge.

there is nothing wrong with being noob, it's fine when you're eager to learn, you will do yourself and the whole community favor. Problem are people who know nothing and believe to know it all
Activity: 30
August 19, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
I think that is the right thing to do. A newcomer to Bitcoin, they are really a hazard for most investors. They do not have much experience in managing or exchanging bitcoins. Their exchange plans are often highly fraudulent.
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
My girl loves sales except when it comes to crypto. I tell her it's good time to buy, she tells me Hell No! She's only interested in buying when the price is high. FOMO is strong on this one.

Activity: 616
August 19, 2018, 04:33:07 AM
newbie that have the over reacted in some condtiion is very dangerous, for example is they read some fake news and they tell everyone about that fake news, it will very dangerous and maybe this situation will make the price of bitcoin is dropping and make a crisis in bitcoin world
Activity: 35
August 19, 2018, 04:27:25 AM
NEwbie Danger?
It's actually good and many who use bitcoin and bitcoin can also be known and if possible the government can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 420
August 19, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
Yes it can when new to this kind of investment are not properly informed. if this is the case those newbies who invest are the one who easily give up/ THat is why a warning for all of us to educate people who join in this investment. They might use it illegally.
Activity: 347
August 19, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts.  Wink
Actually if you are newbies and have not had much experience with crypto and especially Bitcoin i recommend you be careful because it is very complex and potentially risky. Not to mention that some people are misinformed about Bitcoin and wrongly called for investment and unsecured wallet security. Learn more if you are new to avoid losing money.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
August 19, 2018, 04:00:05 AM
I agree with You.Here you can learn something new every day.I'm already reading books and learning more and more about new technologies.That's impressive.Your rules are good but they are followed by a small number of people
Activity: 210
August 19, 2018, 03:44:10 AM
Yes, it can be dangerous to newbies especially if they are just entering without them knowing what about it, and how it will be operated and should understand the virtue of patience. They must educate themselves first and invest what they afford to lose.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 19, 2018, 03:38:00 AM
It is not dangerous, the faft that the bitcoin can understand by the newbie and they understand the advantages and disadvantages of it, it is not dangerous to them. All of us here are start in newbie and we just study and learn to become what we are now.
Yeah everything starts with a newbie. even the expert was a newbie before right? but the risk is certainly there from bitcoin investment. but over time the risk will certainly be reduced and Im not call it dangerous. Dangerous means that it cannot produce anything while the newbie can still make a profit by holding it back
Activity: 126
August 19, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: