Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous! - page 8. (Read 2834 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:32:46 AM
Well, not so dangerous imho. They will just lose a lot of money because they'll be eaten by whales.
Everyone of us has been a newbie and everyone of us lost money into this world... This is the life circle Cheesy
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 03:31:28 AM
You are very correct. A lot of newbies rush to invest their money because of the massive growth bitcoin and altcoins attained in 2017 without proper research. They get themselves burnt when market went Down and they start saying all sort of things. Knowledge is the first thing to get before investing and this is where they missed the step
Activity: 28
August 19, 2018, 03:06:30 AM
That very true. I was introduced to bitcoin during the times of liberty reserve but never bothered to learn about this amazing technology until now. But when I became conscious, I take any opportunity to learn something new about the technology each day. The more i get involved, the more I have a better mental model.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 02:49:40 AM
I have run into several Bitcoin "newbies" over the last couple of months, that are spreading the wrong information on forums and/or in person. Their intentions is good, but the results is bad, because they did not do proper research.

Some of these people are selling themselves as experts, because they have been in the scene for a few months. I have been in the scene for years and I still know very little about EVERY aspect of this technology.

I think you should rather admit it, when you do not know something about the technology, than selling your little knowledge as facts. I will regularly tell people that I am not clued up with every aspect of this technology, but I always try to do proper research, when I encounter something that I am not 100% clued up on.

~ Ask, if you not sure.
~ Do not lie, if you are unsure.
~ Do proper research, before you educate other people.
~ Accept that you will not know it all.
~ Fact check what you already know.
~ Do not argue, if you not sure about your facts.

Let's agree that we all learn something new about this great technology almost every day, so only a small amount of us are experts. 

In times of now, the newbies or those who are new to this kind of topic or forum can be dangerous because of the little knowledge they have that they shared to others. Some of them are not doing a proper research about the topic they shared to others or wanted to learn. In addition, most them when invest, do some panic selling that might cause a little change in the price in market. If you are aware that you don't knowledgeable enough in terms of this please learn to accept that you are not and try to asks people who knew.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
I try my best to check legitimate sources and not mislead people. Sometimes, cognitive dissonance is very strong for most people even though it's easy to find it on the internet today. People lose money, not because they know nothing about a particular investment, but because they are lazy to know anything about it.
Activity: 344
August 19, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
Yes, I think there are now many beginners who do not understand anything and become knowledgeable about bitcoin or cryptocurrency. If you are a beginner you should accept other people's opinions. Because you are not alone and you have to search for knowledge about cryptocurrency. Don't be selfish. that's my advice
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 19, 2018, 02:36:01 AM
Earlier, the new members had a lot of restrictions and they were able to post only in the Beginners sub-forum for the first one or two weeks. This restriction was lifted a few years back and from that day onward the quality of the posts have gone down.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 02:09:49 AM
it's more normal to see a beginner here and we've all become beginners at some point, but I don't have anything against them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 02:03:52 AM
Am sure this platform will is on the right path of giving a sounding hope to all newbies and even unto other rankes to learn and equip themselves the more. The is in deeda selfless platfotm to really explore and even more with issues related to bitcoin. At least newbies would be at the safest side.
even in the old user the bitcoin will be dangerous. i mean that the bitcoin can be dangerous to all people and it depends on the user if they got obsessed in the bitcoin. we know that the bitcoin is really expensive and more people want it so they do anything what they want. they not think whether they doing is good or bad as long as they steal or have an bitcoin they do it.
Exactly! Bitcoin is volatile, its value keeps on moving ups and downs uncontrollably and unpredictably. However, I suggest not to dwell on the idea of being a dangerous field, acceptance is the key. Gain knowledge as much as you can, continue to explore new ideas, do research, learn from every experience, don't be afraid to fail, stay patient, be positive, be strategic, and be up to date.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 01:28:15 AM
newbies may be dangerous to the cryptocurrency industry due to the lack of knowledge regarding to the nature of these cryptocurrencies.This may result to the misinformations that can lead to the fake news regarding to the bitcoin and other alternative coins in the market.To prevent this,newbies are advised to keep studying about cryptos and dont hesitate to asked to someone that have the proper knowledge about the nature of these cryptos in the market.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:15:55 AM
With the wild fluctuations in this market Newbies are a prime target to get completely wrecked.  Add in the scam ICO's and you have a receipe for a life altering bad experience for new investors.  New people need to take their time as they get in. 
Activity: 59
August 18, 2018, 11:22:58 PM
Not all the newbies bit those who frequently spreading wrong information or without knowing anything try to share information are very much dangerous.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 18, 2018, 10:36:32 PM
Am sure this platform will is on the right path of giving a sounding hope to all newbies and even unto other rankes to learn and equip themselves the more. The is in deeda selfless platfotm to really explore and even more with issues related to bitcoin. At least newbies would be at the safest side.
even in the old user the bitcoin will be dangerous. i mean that the bitcoin can be dangerous to all people and it depends on the user if they got obsessed in the bitcoin. we know that the bitcoin is really expensive and more people want it so they do anything what they want. they not think whether they doing is good or bad as long as they steal or have an bitcoin they do it.
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 10:33:44 PM
Your opinion is correct, indeed many newbies provide information that is less accurate so that it can harm others because the data or information is not accurate, they usually spread hoax news but they believe the news, for me this forum I use to get information about cyrpto currenacy
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 10:27:04 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 18, 2018, 10:05:49 PM
Of course, newbies to Bitcoin can be dangerous because most of them do not take the time to study the market and how it works. These are the ones who normally fall victims for a fall in market and creates panics and sell at cheap prices.
Activity: 363
August 18, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
It is not dangerous, the faft that the bitcoin can understand by the newbie and they understand the advantages and disadvantages of it, it is not dangerous to them. All of us here are start in newbie and we just study and learn to become what we are now.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 09:34:55 PM
I would certainly agree on this. Cryptocurrency is really risky whether we like it or not, it is the nature of it as it is always unpredictable. You can't just invest and then wait for the price to move up always like what happens right now that we have a bad market for cryptocurrency. So it takes a lot of analysis and decision making process.
Activity: 38
August 18, 2018, 08:09:46 PM
That's true,newbies to bitcoin can be dangerous.When I was a newbie I don't know what I'm gonna do on how I earn free bitcoin.I tried to sign in many sites without confirming if it is legit.I just go and go and don't think if it a scam or not.Now I learn to my mistakes.We must find out first if our signing in are legit or not.I learn from my mistakes.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 07:56:45 PM
There is always a very high expectation when coming into crypto, it has been erroneously believed to be a quick money spinner, those who come with this impression often get disappointed by the time they see otherwise, they may eventually stay and do the proper learning or stay off
Pages:
Jump to: