Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 23. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 0
question and you will be added to https://coinmarketcap.com Huh? just then the popularity will come to you
We Need 100K $ / day to submit
Activity: 48
question and you will be added to https://coinmarketcap.com Huh? just then the popularity will come to you
that the coin has very much fallen in price but we will hope for the best) I to it a mine

few time and price will rise, New service depend on NCP as payment system will be released soon
Activity: 48
that the coin has very much fallen in price but we will hope for the best) I to it a mine
i hope someday listed at binance
we will  list coin @ new exchanges
why are you in a hurry? it is a very new coin and it will be more valuable when investors discover it.

That's not sure yet. The development needs to be perfect and then investors will jump on this if they see the value.
Do you have an idea about how Dev be perfect?

Yes, create a system that doesn't allow hackers to discover bugs for years and years and years. At the same time boast a very good usability and value surplus over competitive systems.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
why are you in a hurry? it is a very new coin and it will be more valuable when investors discover it.

That's not sure yet. The development needs to be perfect and then investors will jump on this if they see the value.
Do you have an idea about how Dev be perfect?

Yes, create a system that doesn't allow hackers to discover bugs for years and years and years. At the same time boast a very good usability and value surplus over competitive systems.
Activity: 33
As parents bytecoin are soaring with the listing on BINANCE, I think that newtoncoin has a chance to get noticeable by marketing!
I see on the exchange there are a lot of sell order, but buy order don't have at least one. I think maybe need more time

sometime and price will fly.
I really like the name and logo. It is very creative and original. I think that for crypto projects it is very vain. Good luck with your product.
Thanks, Good luck and happy Crypto Times. Wink
The roadmap seems interesting and the project of a possible solar farm may be good, but for now we remain stuck in that many investors do not enter the currency at least in the btc pair but well that as the months go by we will surely see how it changes and we can see more interesting prices, thank you for posting this small update of the roadmap and the whole community to make known this currency to your acquaintances in your social networks!

Thanks, We Think that Monthly Road maps (tasks) will make NCP Always Active.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I really like the name and logo. It is very creative and original. I think that for crypto projects it is very vain. Good luck with your product.
Activity: 41
I see on the exchange there are a lot of sell order, but buy order don't have at least one. I think maybe need more time

how to trade, or to sell, for test newton coin is it possible?
on stockexchange, altex nobody is bying it, will it be traded on some another markets, or it need to have another different price - not 1 satoshi to be traded
or now all just are mining - and only can hold it, nothing more?

yes, nothing more. if you are not happy about it you can mine another coin.
if you read some posts about NewtonCoin you can see that some reasonable people says we should wait.
What is the problem about waiting? you want to be a millionaire in one night?
Ok than return to 2012 and buy some bitcoin.

Activity: 2

how to trade, or to sell, for test newton coin is it possible?
on stockexchange, altex nobody is bying it, will it be traded on some another markets, or it need to have another different price - not 1 satoshi to be traded
or now all just are mining - and only can hold it, nothing more?
Activity: 322
Activity: 392
The roadmap seems interesting and the project of a possible solar farm may be good, but for now we remain stuck in that many investors do not enter the currency at least in the btc pair but well that as the months go by we will surely see how it changes and we can see more interesting prices, thank you for posting this small update of the roadmap and the whole community to make known this currency to your acquaintances in your social networks!
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
I believe the project have a great potential, but they are too young, let's wait, see the news and roadmap updates.

We have short road map, and monthly tasks

--- April tasks Done
--- announcement for May and June
❤️NCP Community:❤️
Here is Plan for May & June:
💻Technical:💻
                     - NCP freelance website. (NCP is the only payment system for this service)
                     - NCP Web wallet.
💸Trading:💸
                       New markets on the way.
💡Science:💡
release study to fund Micro Solar Energy plant (60 Kw) funded by NCP Community.

Guys, you are good fellows! We believe in you!
I believe the project have a great potential, but they are too young, let's wait, see the news and roadmap updates.

We have short road map, and monthly tasks

--- April tasks Done
--- announcement for May and June
❤️NCP Community:❤️
Here is Plan for May & June:
💻Technical:💻
                     - NCP freelance website. (NCP is the only payment system for this service)
                     - NCP Web wallet.
💸Trading:💸
                       New markets on the way.
💡Science:💡
release study to fund Micro Solar Energy plant (60 Kw) funded by NCP Community.
I sent a coin from my wallet.

There are 0 confirmations for 12 hours. Is my coin gone?

0 confirmations in 12 hours?  stuck with zero confirmations.......

you can send your problem @ telegram group, you will get help
This will be a great project. I am believing in you guys and congratulations DEV for establishing a healty, succesful relationship between community and Newton coin.
Thanks, Regards
Pages:
Jump to: