Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 25. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
In the current difficulty, can dig about70,000NCP a day with one gtx 1080, but at the current price of $ 0.000004 it is less than $ 0.3. This is too cheap! Tongue

Price will rise up soon.

Why is the price going up?
50 satoshi is about1500 times of the current price, but can you reach it? What any plan..? Roll Eyes
I am looking forward to it.

Coins with similar total supplies are around 50 sat.
Newton is about helping research and development that will benefit nations around the world.

Right now, we are faced with miners that are dumping their coins for fractions of a fraction of what they should be worth.
All we can do is wait until buyers buy up all the coins that dumpers have thrown on the exchanges.  They will regret it later.

The price will eventually go up to 50 sat, but the time frame will depend on how well we do with our bounties and marketing campaign we are looking to implement.

For now... Main plan is to buy up as many coins we can.  As dumpers coins are bought, price will increase.
Activity: 33
In the current difficulty, can dig about70,000NCP a day with one gtx 1080, but at the current price of $ 0.000004 it is less than $ 0.3. This is too cheap! Tongue

Price will rise up soon.

Why is the price going up?
50 satoshi is about1500 times of the current price, but can you reach it? What any plan..? Roll Eyes
I am looking forward to it.
We are offering bounties for those that help promote Newton to the masses.

The bounties are as follows:

20 bounties of 200k for vloggers and bloggers who promote Newton on their channels

100 bounties of  10k for those that mention Newton in their tweets, facebook or other channels/groups that you are a part of.

Joining groups/channels in order to SPAM does NOT entitle you to receive a bounty.  We WILL be checking the validity of all claims for bounties.
Activity: 3

Just hold it and wait for a couple weeks\months. Do not sell it now, give it chanse to rise up.
Activity: 41

The problem is that miners are dumping the coins at a very low price.  They don't care if they make little money.

If people did like I said and posted their sell orders at 3-4 sat, buyers would would fill up the 1-2 sat positions with buy orders.
Miners would make make 9.0-18.0 for the same amount of coins, instead of the 0.3 they will get now.

But hey... It is obvious that you can't fix stupid.
The price will slowly start to rise over the next few weeks.
We are working on getting more exposure for Newton.

At last someone who speaks reasonable,  unfortunately it is hard to change community's mind to act more logical.
But whatever happens, NewtonCoin is a great project to invest.
Activity: 241

Price will rise up soon.

The problem is that miners are dumping the coins at a very low price.  They don't care if they make little money.

If people did like I said and posted their sell orders at 3-4 sat, buyers would would fill up the 1-2 sat positions with buy orders.
Miners would make make 9.0-18.0 for the same amount of coins, instead of the 0.3 they will get now.

But hey... It is obvious that you can't fix stupid.
The price will slowly start to rise over the next few weeks.
We are working on getting more exposure for Newton.

I apologize the transaction came with altex after 2 hours but with stocks.exchange does not come all transactions are canceled. And the official pool does not work. Why reactions 0

Devs are mostly in Telegram group.  They sometimes come in Ann and Discord.

Devs are NOT your slaves.  Do not think that devs are sitting on their computers, watching the Ann group, just waiting for someone to post a complaint about something.
Devs also do not sit at their computers watching the pool all day.

Devs are busy working on projects.

WTF !OF Pool is down. trans no come from altex end stock.
SCAM ?
people are writing here 27 pages of information and chat about this coin and after that someone like you ask a question SCAM ? i think any person can understand that it works and definetely NOT SCAM.

why then the admins do not write anything. already as day the official pool does not work! And transactions from exchanges to the wallet do not come

Hey retard...

Pools have issues... deal with it.

Do Devs own or operate the exchange?
No... So why do you ask such a stupid question?
Activity: 33
Activity: 5

I apologize the transaction came with altex after 2 hours but with stocks.exchange does not come all transactions are canceled. And the official pool does not work. Why reactions 0
SCAM ?
people are writing here 27 pages of information and chat about this coin and after that someone like you ask a question SCAM ? i think any person can understand that it works and definetely NOT SCAM.

why then the admins do not write anything. already as day the official pool does not work! And transactions from exchanges to the wallet do not come
Activity: 41
SCAM ?
SCAM ? network down ?
Activity: 241
Wish you a luck!  Wink Just started mining this coin.

Thanks & Good Luck
Activity: 3
Wish you a luck!  Wink Just started mining this coin.
Activity: 50
April 30, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
❤️NCP Community:❤️
Here is Plan for May & June:
💻Technical:💻
                     - NCP freelance website. (NCP is the only payment system for this service)
                     - NCP Web wallet.
💸Trading:💸
                       New markets on the way.
💡Science:💡
                       release study to fund Micro Solar Energy plant (60 Kw) funded by NCP Community.

A NCP freelance website!? Great! Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 05:54:25 PM
I have over 50000000 NCP in stock.exchange account and 1 NCP sell 1 sato.
no any trades....
 Huh Huh Huh

You are part of the problem...why keep it up? has no one ever heard of supply and demand?
April 30, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
NEED MORE HIPE. need mo investors
Activity: 86
April 30, 2018, 11:33:15 AM
"ncp.ciapool.com" = Total Hashes Submitted: 36123637 = Balance/paid 0 NCP ...why that?  Roll Eyes

Hi Conectiva7!!

Regarding your question, the Pool will pay for your work after rich the minimal "Pending Balance = 1000 NCP".

Thanks, I'll try again. I thought that the total Hashes already Submitted would have reached the minimum balance. I just had this doubt because I tested another pool (ncp.ms-pool.net.ua) with only hashes submitted = ~9752138 and I already have some paid NCP  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: