Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 27. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 11
April 26, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
It seems that 1 satoshi will last for a while because there are so many 600,000 rewards. However, the situation may change with whitepapers and marketing.
You are right, this coin has great idea and potential, wait patiently in 2-3 months

yes friend, 2 - 3 month and price will rise up.
pls, follow the topic and answer any question of miners & Investors. Update roadmap
Activity: 241
April 26, 2018, 05:33:25 AM
It seems that 1 satoshi will last for a while because there are so many 600,000 rewards. However, the situation may change with whitepapers and marketing.
You are right, this coin has great idea and potential, wait patiently in 2-3 months

yes friend, 2 - 3 month and price will rise up.
Activity: 11
April 26, 2018, 05:29:03 AM
Activity: 33
April 26, 2018, 03:25:51 AM
Activity: 1
April 25, 2018, 08:34:20 PM
What's wrong with pool? 2 hours mining = zero balance, but 5.86 KH/sec hashrate Huh
April 25, 2018, 03:24:41 PM
thanks.
In addition to becoming a fund for science projects, I think that it is necessary to have a circulation scheme based on relationships with scientific projects.

Quote from: Newton_Coin link=topic=3072672.msg35507
[/quote
You Can not register, Super Community is only for members give time and work to rise up NCP, you can only see discussion.

Lead Developers
   NCP Project Core created by Lead DEVs, The Lead Developers of the Newton Coin Project (NCP), have the right to add new developers to the NCP project
Developers
   New dev's that are brought on after the project has started, will work under the Main dev's.  New dev's will be allowed to add members to the "Super Community".
Super Community:
: Is made up of dev's and active members that help the Newton Project to grow, by funding exchanges, donating to the science wallet, participating and contributing to new ideas and marketing, that will move Newton Project ahead.
Dev's will choose members from the Community groups, according to their level of participation.  Members of the Super Community have the right to send proposals, vote on key issues as well as get rewards.
All Super Community discussions are done in the NCP Community Forum.
Forum: http://newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php

Community:
 Community: Is made up of all members that join the NCP Project on Social channels and groups.

we started with rosetta@home

now we have new project: you can see discussion here: http://newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php
April 25, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
thanks.
In addition to becoming a fund for science projects, I think that it is necessary to have a circulation scheme based on relationships with scientific projects.

Quote from: Newton_Coin link=topic=3072672.msg35507
[/quote
You Can not register, Super Community is only for members give time and work to rise up NCP, you can only see discussion.

Lead Developers
   NCP Project Core created by Lead DEVs, The Lead Developers of the Newton Coin Project (NCP), have the right to add new developers to the NCP project
Developers
   New dev's that are brought on after the project has started, will work under the Main dev's.  New dev's will be allowed to add members to the "Super Community".
Super Community:
: Is made up of dev's and active members that help the Newton Project to grow, by funding exchanges, donating to the science wallet, participating and contributing to new ideas and marketing, that will move Newton Project ahead.
Dev's will choose members from the Community groups, according to their level of participation.  Members of the Super Community have the right to send proposals, vote on key issues as well as get rewards.

Community:
 Community: Is made up of all members that join the NCP Project on Social channels and groups.

Activity: 67
April 25, 2018, 01:26:40 PM
That is my take on it, If you want NCP to start getting some momentum.

Put sell orders @1 sat, wait a looooooooooong time for people to buy @1 sat
Put sell orders @2sat and you will start to see buy orders @1sat.  You still get your 1sat, but now you will start to see buy orders listed.
I would say most of the dumpers come from countries where bargaining is a way of life, so I just don't understand why they don't give buyers a chance to bargain.

Put sell orders @1sat, buyers want to buy for 0.5sat This means we have to go sub sat pair.
Put sell orders @2sat, buyers want to buy for 1sat.

We have talked about implementing bounties for bloggers, vloggers, social media personnel to help get the word out about NCP.
We just have to work things out.

I will see how much they are willing to put towards bounties, then I will reach out to the community.
Activity: 23
April 25, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
I like this coin.

I started mining. How can I help the Community?
April 25, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
I have over 50000000 NCP in stock.exchange account and 1 NCP sell 1 sato.
no any trades....
 Huh Huh Huh

I want to send you a big thanks for this coin dumping you did
April 25, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

Lead Developers
Developers
Super Community:

Community:
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 08:14:58 AM
Start mine Roll Eyes
Looks pretty good for me  Grin
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 03:36:14 AM
why are you in a hurry? it is a very new coin and it will be more valuable when investors discover it.

That's not sure yet. The development needs to be perfect and then investors will jump on this if they see the value.
Do you have an idea about how Dev be perfect?

do not need to be perfect, just need to introduce this coin to many people.

I think the first objective that this coin has a high price, is to introduce it to many people, and make it feel: I must have this coin.

with a large volume now and only 1 satoshi in the market, there is no harm in making a faucet or giveaway.
give to students who have a school influence or who have a scientific project, or a youtuber who has made a video about newton coins. or who have invited many people on the discord. or with the most like on facebook. and tweet with the most followers. or other activities that make this coin known by many people.

if they are given coins, of course they will install the wallet.
or create a paper wallet generator so that more people can have this coin.

I think the coin from the premine can be useful for this campaign.

if many already know this coin, will easily to build community and enter the next market

CMIIW

You have very well written!
Activity: 50
April 25, 2018, 12:34:39 AM
http://newton.newpool.pw fee 0% - 28.04.2018 lottery 5 000 000 coin! (http://newpool.pw)
April 24, 2018, 08:45:33 PM
register 404...

You can follow Super community discussion @ forum:

http://newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php
April 24, 2018, 06:49:44 PM
why are you in a hurry? it is a very new coin and it will be more valuable when investors discover it.

That's not sure yet. The development needs to be perfect and then investors will jump on this if they see the value.
Do you have an idea about how Dev be perfect?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 24, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

April 24, 2018, 04:53:18 PM
You can follow Super community discussion @ forum:

http://newtoncoin.site/Forum/Forum/Forum.php
April 24, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
yes,if spread big issues and good marketing growth satoshi Smiley

I think the price will not be more than 4-15 satoshi, because is a big issue. But let's be optimistic  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: