Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 29. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
Because of all the moronic miners dumping their coins @ 1sat, NCP will be de-listed from Stocks.Exchange in about a month and then Cfinex will follow suit.  Then all the dumpers will be left with useless coins.  All because miners are selfish and only care about making a quick buck.

Well guys... There will be no quick buck, because no one wants to buy a coin that is being dumped.

I mentioned something earlier and fully agree....if you have your coins on an exchange...you are the problem and hopefully you fail and get out of mining soon before you all keep the crash going.

When you have a 24k NCP 24 hour volume and have over a billion for sale for one satoshi...you are a moron for trashing any coin by just keeping your coins for sale.

imagine how many days would have to go by before a billion sold

over 41k days or about 114 years....this is sound reasoning

Keep the coins off of the exchange, create a demand and then sell...but sell in moderation.

It's easy...miners should be killing it...but instead we have too many get rich quick idiots.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 05:41:50 PM
Because of all the moronic miners dumping their coins @ 1sat, NCP will be de-listed from Stocks.Exchange in about a month and then Cfinex will follow suit.  Then all the dumpers will be left with useless coins.  All because miners are selfish and only care about making a quick buck.

Well guys... There will be no quick buck, because no one wants to buy a coin that is being dumped.

there should be only 5-6 people understands this, people will continue to sell from 1 sat and destroy the potential, there will be a lot of people which will regret soon. we will see.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
Because of all the moronic miners dumping their coins @ 1sat, NCP will be de-listed from Stocks.Exchange in about a month and then Cfinex will follow suit.  Then all the dumpers will be left with useless coins.  All because miners are selfish and only care about making a quick buck.

Activity: 38
April 21, 2018, 07:53:22 AM
Waiting for Air Drop Concept
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
A new ETH pair would be interesting, but as long as the dumpers do not stop raising coins to the exchange and there are so many hundreds of millions of pending purchases and the market does not absorb them, the price will be thrown to the ground. It is usual in this world, dumpers pulling coins at absurd prices but we can not do anything but wait for the market to be able to absorb them.
Activity: 50
April 20, 2018, 11:46:00 PM
Nice coin, i will share in my university soon.. but first I have two questions.
1: Have plans of go in ETH market? It cam be morte interesting than BTC market to start.
2: In new wallet releases, is possible spend a custom % of transactions to projects or coin development?
Activity: 5
April 20, 2018, 10:10:58 PM
if bounty will be;

...reserved for Turkish translation...
Activity: 67
April 19, 2018, 09:40:33 PM
You guys not got a discord group?

Read the OP page to find out.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 12:46:14 PM
You guys not got a discord group?
April 19, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
Yes Yes Yes!!!! I see that they have added newton coin also to the exchange stock.exchange now after the last cmbios this is working very well and there are not so many complaints and it has a great movement in general it is the starting point that the currency needed to have a bright future, in a few weeks as the power and difficulty rise we will see soon 10 15 20 shatosis !!!, my congratulations to the team for the magnificent work they are doing.

stock.exchange alone won't cause the price to explode. There is much more needed an especially strong development to improve the fundamentals.

If you are absolutely right, but this exchange is a step bigger than the current ones and has more traffic which more investors could enter the currency, it is more than clear that the price depends on the power of the network and the work of the staff but do not think it's a good step in the right direction ?. How many times have we ended up fustrados with the cryptos that end in nothing? At least here we see a development and a very important thing advances.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 19, 2018, 08:32:42 AM
Yes Yes Yes!!!! I see that they have added newton coin also to the exchange stock.exchange now after the last cmbios this is working very well and there are not so many complaints and it has a great movement in general it is the starting point that the currency needed to have a bright future, in a few weeks as the power and difficulty rise we will see soon 10 15 20 shatosis !!!, my congratulations to the team for the magnificent work they are doing.

stock.exchange alone won't cause the price to explode. There is much more needed an especially strong development to improve the fundamentals.
Activity: 9
April 19, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
Newton Coin to the moon  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 9
April 18, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
Is official pool broken?

Pending Balance: 0.00000000 NCP
 Total Paid: 0.00000000 NCP
 Last Share Submitted: 2 minutes ago
 Hash Rate: xx.xx KH/sec
 Total Hashes Submitted: 933834
Activity: 265
April 18, 2018, 03:35:57 PM
Want to know if the dev of thid project have put in place measures that will help increase liquidity in this bearish market. Seeing that the total supply is high
Activity: 72
April 18, 2018, 03:31:55 PM
Anyone else not had the coins show up in stocks.Exchange ??

Cfinex worked fine
April 18, 2018, 11:43:42 AM
Idiots...way to completely trash a coin on the exchanges...I guess no one understands sell in moderation...If you have a a half billion on each exchange and no buy orders...no one is going to buy...there would be no profit in the short term as they couldn't sell it. ugh...too many miners on these coins now.

my friend this is the same as always, dumpers looking at short and the worst is that the market slows down, but nothing happens a few weeks that raise the network power and more people know and want to invest in this currency and we will see soon as it rises and we have good profits.
Activity: 172
April 18, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
Idiots...way to completely trash a coin on the exchanges...I guess no one understands sell in moderation...If you have a a half billion on each exchange and no buy orders...no one is going to buy...there would be no profit in the short term as they couldn't sell it. ugh...too many miners on these coins now.

Many want quick money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 10:31:17 AM
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
April 18, 2018, 08:43:47 AM
transfer wallet 100 payment id

2018-Apr-18 15:36:34.624736 ERROR   mixin_count should be non-negative integer, got cczJsqj7Qu2hjBkfxX6xooJjPgcaoKoBA9i53oZHq3vpfbrS4f3GivZePNFwmS8pQNeYjAn1RDzGyPT z6CQ1P4CAAWCNx2goGZ

What is wrong command ?

transfer cczJsqj7Qu2hjBkfxX6xooJjPgcaoKoBA9i53oZHq3vpfbrS4f3GivZePNFwmS8pQNeYjAn1RDzGyPT z6CQ1P4CAAWCNx2goGZ 100 e3f1f629c5b73e71525490cf583ff7724a7cbd0ff0e685cb6a2822e90b0edfdb

Dont work
Activity: 241
April 18, 2018, 02:50:58 AM
I join a team congratulation Newton. I wish further development and prosperity.
Welcome & Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: