Pages:
Author

Topic: Newton Coin Project | fund the future - page 28. (Read 66837 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 01:08:13 AM
why are you in a hurry? it is a very new coin and it will be more valuable when investors discover it.
Activity: 18
April 24, 2018, 12:51:59 AM
If I have 1840 BTC i will buy all NCP with price 1 sato

Keep that 1,840BTC  Grin

Totally, the both exchange above sell volume are ~2.6 Billion NCP and it is just announced on March 05, 2018  Huh Huh

Total supply is 184 billion
So most of pre-mine is in exchanges.
Activity: 19
April 23, 2018, 10:27:55 PM
I have over 50000000 NCP in stock.exchange account and 1 NCP sell 1 sato.
no any trades....
 Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 58
April 23, 2018, 08:08:12 PM
If I have 1840 BTC i will buy all NCP with price 1 sato
Activity: 9
April 23, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
I think the price will not be more than 4-15 satoshi, because is a big issue. But let's be optimistic  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 08:57:26 AM
Totally, the both exchange above sell volume are ~2.6 Billion NCP and it is just announced on March 05, 2018  Huh Huh

Total supply is 184 billion
Activity: 18
April 23, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
I just saw this coin, read a bit here and there, see the pools and exchanges. At the time I am posting this:
https://stocks.exchange/trade/NCP/BTC (Sell volume ~1.96Billion NCP)
https://cfinex.com/#NCP-BTC (Sell volume ~660M NCP).

Totally, the both exchange above sell volume are ~2.6 Billion NCP and it is just announced on March 05, 2018  Huh Huh
April 23, 2018, 06:30:42 AM
The best way to get this coin going and help the price rise is for everyone to set sell orders @2sat-3sat and wait for buy orders @1sat.  Then jump on the sell orders.
If you do it that way, people will start buying NCP.

People want to negotiate price.  There is no negotiation when price is 1 sat.

Put sell orders @2sat and buyers will bid 1sat.

This way a flow starts and everyone will be happy.

You are quite right but you are asking a lot of these "people" who have no idea or respect for cryptocurrencies, new miners who are dedicated to throwing the coins to the ground and the price and to create walls to themselves to earn 10 dollars. It is clear that nobody absolutely nobody is going to negotiate a currency that is being dumpered in this way to the exchanges.

anyway, it is not the best solution to keep coins for 2 sat,  we need investors.   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:13:45 AM
The best way to get this coin going and help the price rise is for everyone to set sell orders @2sat-3sat and wait for buy orders @1sat.  Then jump on the sell orders.

You are quite right but you are asking a lot of these "people" who have no idea or respect for cryptocurrencies, new miners who are dedicated to throwing the coins to the ground and the price and to create walls to themselves to earn 10 dollars. It is clear that nobody absolutely nobody is going to negotiate a currency that is being dumpered in this way to the exchanges.
Activity: 58
April 23, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

Good Idea
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
April 23, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
On the pool for the mining of Newton http://ncp.ms-pool.net.ua/#

Commission until 01 may 18 is 1%, which goes to the developer of the coin.

The minimum payment is reduced to 10 coins.

Welcome!
Activity: 67
April 22, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:05:13 AM
this a project has pretty good ideas and practicality. I hope that many people are interested in your project. I’m waiting for more details about project
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 22, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
Yes Yes Yes!!!! I see that they have added newton coin also to the exchange stock.exchange now after the last cmbios this is working very well and there are not so many complaints and it has a great movement in general it is the starting point that the currency needed to have a bright future, in a few weeks as the power and difficulty rise we will see soon 10 15 20 shatosis !!!, my congratulations to the team for the magnificent work they are doing.

stock.exchange alone won't cause the price to explode. There is much more needed an especially strong development to improve the fundamentals.

If you are absolutely right, but this exchange is a step bigger than the current ones and has more traffic which more investors could enter the currency, it is more than clear that the price depends on the power of the network and the work of the staff but do not think it's a good step in the right direction ?. How many times have we ended up fustrados with the cryptos that end in nothing? At least here we see a development and a very important thing advances.

It is a good step in the right direction, but people overreact to exchanges. They think that just getting on an exchange will cause the price to skyrocket. I disagree.
Activity: 241
April 22, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

no, i think all network was down, cause transaction and mining in main pool was stop. Like now Smiley

Official Is Up Now
Activity: 24
April 22, 2018, 06:59:21 AM

no, i think all network was down, cause transaction and mining in main pool was stop. Like now Smiley
Activity: 2
April 22, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
An investment of 30-35 BTC will be enough to make the coin more valuable. Be patient instead of selling.
Activity: 24
April 22, 2018, 04:45:14 AM
Hi! What with pool?
Block Found: about 4 hours ago
Activity: 241
April 22, 2018, 04:16:46 AM
Because of all the moronic miners dumping their coins @ 1sat, NCP will be de-listed from Stocks.Exchange in about a month and then Cfinex will follow suit.  Then all the dumpers will be left with useless coins.  All because miners are selfish and only care about making a quick buck.

Well guys... There will be no quick buck, because no one wants to buy a coin that is being dumped.

I mentioned something earlier and fully agree....if you have your coins on an exchange...you are the problem and hopefully you fail and get out of mining soon before you all keep the crash going.

When you have a 24k NCP 24 hour volume and have over a billion for sale for one satoshi...you are a moron for trashing any coin by just keeping your coins for sale.

imagine how many days would have to go by before a billion sold

over 41k days or about 114 years....this is sound reasoning

Keep the coins off of the exchange, create a demand and then sell...but sell in moderation.

It's easy...miners should be killing it...but instead we have too many get rich quick idiots.

Volume Will Rise  Up Soon
Pages:
Jump to: