Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 17. (Read 64288 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I realize that Decentralized trading is a good direction. Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
For what I have understood, everyone who has been whitelisted for the first round and did the KYC, can also participate in the second round.

So, I'm thinking that everyone who can participate in the second round can do it with peace of mind, because there is a place left for him. So no gas war and whales also for the second round. Am I Right?
Activity: 25
it will be a very good ico. I joined the lottery but it did not come out to me. Undecided.
I think I will buy it when the stock market opens. I think  will gain value..But, we will see and see.
Activity: 113
Until that moment, I did not know about this project, but now I got to know the project very quickly and this project seemed very promising to me, if you understand what is happening now with the stock exchanges, then you understand how much the decentralized stock exchanges are today for the community. Therefore, any decentralized project is best.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Is still possible to participate in ICO? When will token come to exchanges?

Its not possible to participate as the whitelist (which was a lottery) is now closed. They've got 2 rounds, the first has a max contribution of $1000, the second (another lottery will decide who can participate) is for $9000. Maybe ask around see if anyone you know is already on the whitelist.

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Is still possible to participate in ICO? When will token come to exchanges?
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
Hello guys, I made a review of NEON EXCHANGE on my forum.
Share your opinion - https://cryptogod.tech/showthread.php?tid=5

___
CryptoGod Forum is a ICO/Crypto discussion platform where members can give their unbiased review, discuss and meet co-investors interested in same projects.

i think this is a good review.
thank you for sharing!
Activity: 39
A lot of misinformation in here ... Where the fuck did you get the idea that NEX won't be listed elsewhere when the team has stated otherwise during the AMA?!? Also, on their homepage you can see that they are expecting that several exchanges will want to list NEX.

Also what influencers are FUDing NEX? That fucking retard Ian Balina? Who gives a shit what that clown has to say? He got owned in the comments for the ignorance that he is spreading. https://cryptodiffer.com/ Most of the crypto "experts" give NEX high rating.

Jeez, at least try to verify your info before posting on forums and confusing other n00bs.

If anything NEX being a security is a good thing.
Thats good information, I will check the link
Activity: 2
Why is no one talking about the $NEO competition? 400+ applicants, NEO + Microsoft collab, world-class tier judges and a huge price pool. But most importantly, more projects being developed on NEO and creating awareness & familiarity amongst devs. Has everyone forgotten this?
Activity: 5
Hello guys, I made a review of NEON EXCHANGE on my forum.
Share your opinion - https://cryptogod.tech/showthread.php?tid=5

___
CryptoGod Forum is a ICO/Crypto discussion platform where members can give their unbiased review, discuss and meet co-investors interested in same projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
A lot of misinformation in here ... Where the fuck did you get the idea that NEX won't be listed elsewhere when the team has stated otherwise during the AMA?!? Also, on their homepage you can see that they are expecting that several exchanges will want to list NEX.

Also what influencers are FUDing NEX? That fucking retard Ian Balina? Who gives a shit what that clown has to say? He got owned in the comments for the ignorance that he is spreading. https://cryptodiffer.com/ Most of the crypto "experts" give NEX high rating.

Jeez, at least try to verify your info before posting on forums and confusing other n00bs.

I totally agree with you man. Who is spreading FUD is probably because he hasn't won the lottery and cannot participate  Cheesy

And this is a fantastic ICO! There won't be any whales participating here because they can't, do to the personal cap everyone has!  Grin

A lot of people who wanted to invest are out of the lottery: do you imagine all of them buying NEX when it hits the Exchanges?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Ian Ballina said Apex was no good, he put me off it in fact, so shows that he isn't the best source of information out there. Nex will be big, they have a long term vision. ICO's that take there time and treat their investors fairly seem to do well (just my opinion). Also Switcheo has gone x5 which is a very good sign.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Activity: 37
NEX as a security definitely won't come out as high as it would be other wise but its still great project and whoever is lucky to got in will be able to make some profits.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
you are right NEX is a security token, it will be a 3 to 5x ROI, as the exchange will decide his own price, as a security token no other exchanges will list it
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Eventhough some people (including those well-known crypto "influencers") started to FUD NEX about this whole security token thing, I think it's safe to say that in the long run NEX will be good. Those people probably don't have multi-whitelists so that they can't become a NEX whale. Too bad for them but good for the community. That's why they probably FUD this project. I myself will be investing in NEX and in the long run I'm sure it'll provide us nice gains. It's one of the most promising projects out there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
Whats your price prediction on NEX once it hits exchanges?

NEX is security token. Are you sure that any exchanges exclude own will be list it? I have some doubt. That's why NEX will be exchange token as BNB, DOT, Kshare and other. And it's NEP-5 token. On IDEX and ED/FD it will not be also
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
While almost all other projects look the other way when it comes to crypto regulations, Neonex decided to make NEX a security token.
Even though many see this as a bad choice, it looks to me that NEX is planning one step ahead.
https://coincodex.com/article/1650/neon-exchange-nex-moves-towards-compliance-says-token-is-security/
Activity: 21
This the ICO basically everyone is waiting for. The problem with this ICO is you are probably not able to take part in it. Only if you are lucky to win the lottery, you can invest in it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
NEX project looks good. Ill definitely follow it with attention
Pages:
Jump to: