Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 18. (Read 64288 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
From the point of view of the project itself, it deserves attention, since the exchange with the functionality that today is embedded in the idea of ​​its developers will be successful. There are competitors, but they offer slightly different cross-decision solutions ...
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
how do i check if im whitelisted please  ?

If you go on the NEX site:

https://neonexchange.org/

You just have to press the link "enter the suite", after you have logged in on your NEX Chrome extension. But now all the whitelisting process has finished, we are just waiting for the beginning of the ICO!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
how do i check if im whitelisted please  ?
Activity: 251
Hey, i only registered for round 1 and my KYC went through. Is there still a way to register for round 2 ?

No you cannot. You could select participation in both round only once in the beginnig.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I doubt that a decentralized crypto exchange will have fast and secure transactions, but the project is very popular, tokens will grow strongly in price.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I sincerely believe in the NEO network and its abilities. More and more projects are launched on this platform and now also a decentralized exchange point NEX. I read somewhere that the ICO will start in April, I think there will be a lot of excitement!
Activity: 91
The optimal combination of speed and security is proposed to provide the system of information processing and processing transactions in the off-chain type
Activity: 17
Hey, i only registered for round 1 and my KYC went through. Is there still a way to register for round 2 ?
Activity: 322
It is worth adding that NEX will use an automatic matching mechanism (which is semi-centralized) to reduce arbitrage opportunities and enable the execution of more complex trading orders.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Whats your price prediction on NEX once it hits exchanges?
Activity: 258
Many people told about this project and hype also , i am sure that this project will give xx profits to people who invested on ico but i will not invest because of hard participant system.

Sure , i am also worry about this project because of the fiat gateway feature , this is very nice if they can do but binance and bittrex still dont have this feature , i think people is overvalue NEX

if they can do, it is not overvalued. Even without fiat gategate, the cross trading between different blockchain is a very nice feature
Many people told about this project and hype also , i am sure that this project will give xx profits to people who invested on ico but i will not invest because of hard participant system.

Sure , i am also worry about this project because of the fiat gateway feature , this is very nice if they can do but binance and bittrex still dont have this feature , i think people is overvalue NEX
This is one of the most hyped ICO of now. Too bad I didn't get into the lottery. Personally I don't like that process. It should have been first come first serve. I'm one of the early registered people and I keep my eye on this project from day 1. I'm really disappointed

Me too , i have been waiting so long for whitelist , and that night , i was waiting for for registration , they announced that "Vietnamese can not participant " , i was very disappointed , i used all of money for NEX buy SWH , and i got 7x profit now  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
NEX is a security token or utility token? Is NEX going to redistribute its profit to coin holders, or just like other exchanges now, provide simple exchange function and collect fees from its users. I'm looking for an exchange that redistribute profit to coin holders, or something like that.

NEX tokens staking: 25% of the fees if locked for 1 year, 75% if locked for two years.
Here is an interesting table in which you can see the possible profit per 1000 NEX tokens based on other exchanges' volumes: http://fs1.directupload.net/images/180428/972q6j7h.jpg
Lately there is a lot of information that NEO-based tokens began to develop very much. I'm interested in Aphaline projects and their APH token, when and where can it be traded?

Project name Aphelion and not Aphaline. He trades on https://switcheo.exchange/ and he has his own topic on the forum - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbounty-aphelion-decentralised-p2p-exchange-2315163
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
This is one of the most hyped ICO of now. Too bad I didn't get into the lottery. Personally I don't like that process. It should have been first come first serve. I'm one of the early registered people and I keep my eye on this project from day 1. I'm really disappointed
Activity: 252
Spotlight on Andrew in blockchain summit..5 minutes of his words of wisdom will help Spotcoin gain more limelight...IEG is backing it well...great future prospect and neo nep5 tokens will be future..
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
How can I buy some nex tokens or better say when I will have a chance to buy some nex tokens because I didn't get lucky in the lottery. Huh
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
Yes, Binance, huobi.. okex, and kucoin.. are you serious? They all are ac cepting security tokens if they are compliant with the law, that is not something impossible to do.. Please, make your own research.
copper member
Activity: 658
You'll be able to buy NEX tokens on the switcheo exchange pretty much as soon as they're released.
Pages:
Jump to: