Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 12. (Read 64291 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Love this project. No brainer investment too. Missed out on all lotteries. I am still a big fan. Hope they will, together with Spotcoin, be able to spice things up in the exchange industry Smiley.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why they postponed ICO many times? It must was in March... and now July and still no exact date. People probably lost interest to project.

Fábio Canesin in this post on reddit answers the main questions... Why? still no exact date?... etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8raxwd/to_the_nex_community/

And no one lost interest.

Thank you for link. I just mean, that with postpone date people can lost interest as new and new interesting project coming. And already existed NEO decentralized exchanges (like SwitchNeo).
Activity: 1330
Merit: 869
Why they postponed ICO many times? It must was in March... and now July and still no exact date. People probably lost interest to project.

Fábio Canesin in this post on reddit answers the main questions... Why? still no exact date?... etc.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/8raxwd/to_the_nex_community/

And no one lost interest.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
I am guessing this is an unofficial thread, right?  Smiley

Any news on beta testing from anyone? I have signed in for it, but haven't received any answers from them yet. And I am really excited to try it out.

Also, I think we can realistically expect the ICO in this month, i.e. July. Woop woop!  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Very good news for crypto currency. The NEX platform is a very good solution in addition to the existing crypto currency market. We need a different approach and different solutions to the challenges facing the crypto currency. This, in general, will raise the prestige and demand for the crypto currency.
Activity: 161
I have tried to get in but couldn't.  I was unlucky enough to not select for ICO on lottery.  I also think this will be huge.  So, i have nothing but to wait to hit on exchange.
I was looking for NEX for a long time! A lot of NEO holders are waiting to participate in its crowdsale! However, they postponed their sales for 2 months, I guess the team is waiting until the market recovers! Huh Huh Huh

The official site has changed information - NEX token sale officially extended until July. The NEX token sale begins: July TBA
I was looking for NEX for a long time! A lot of NEO holders are waiting to participate in its crowdsale! However, they postponed their sales for 2 months, I guess the team is waiting until the market recovers! Huh Huh Huh

Have they announced another delay? Last I heard they were waiting for a go from regulators and it was supposed to be any day now...

Neonexchange has announced that regulatory approval is expected to be received soon and a couple of words about closing beta testing selection - https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/1013645980829388801
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I believe the second ICO backed by Da Hongfei will have some progress in the near future, but in the long term NEX coin will succeed or not until the MainNet launch in mid-2018. I strongly recommend buy strong for immediate and buy slow for the long term.
Activity: 112
The recent NEO App Competition will help promote improvements in NEO blockchain and the community as a whole. The more tokens on NEO Blockchain, NEX coin make more profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Neonexchange is a project that many people appreciate. With high scores from professionals I believe in the success of the project in the near future, with a strong team.
Activity: 84
Excited for your AMA! I hope you're going to do great in there because a fine project like that needs a bigger community. There are still many nay-sayers that I have encountered on the web. For some reason, the decide to be skeptical about this whole NEX/NEO business. Why, oh why.
Activity: 39
I really like Switcheo right now, even though the volume on there isn't great. I hope there's a place for both NEX & Switcheo though I fear in a bear market they are fighting for scraps in terms of userbase.

NEX probably would win out as people love earning coins for holding them, i'm wondering if however NEX token is going to get labelled a security.
Activity: 21
NEX would be great and i can't wait to use it.
I hope it makes not instantly an x3 or more when it starts to trade. Need cheap NEX  Cool
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Neon Meta Exchange (NEX) will bring NEO's Ecosystem Development, which is similar to the development of ETH. I said that Neo and altcoin will recover quickly in the near future!
Activity: 99
Spotlight on Andrew in blockchain summit..5 minutes of his words of wisdom will help Spotcoin gain more limelight...IEG is backing it well...great future prospect and neo nep5 tokens will be future..
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
Will be there any bounty campaign?
I am very interested in NEO ICOs because they are more trusted than ICOs based on Ethereum platform.

No bounty Campaign unfortunately for this ICO. The hype was so big, that they even did a lottery to extract the participants...
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Will be there any bounty campaign?
I am very interested in NEO ICOs because they are more trusted than ICOs based on Ethereum platform.
Activity: 140
Many decentralized exchanges have emerged over the years. In this section, we lay out the trade-offs in this design space, and how NEX contributes over existing systems. In summary, NEX trades a small degree of user trust for vastly improved performance and usability.
Pages:
Jump to: